- » Cauliflower Casserole
Cauliflower Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower casserole recipes.
Crispy-topped Cauliflower Casserole
Cauliflower is an amazing vegetable with beautiful taste. This crispy cauliflower recipe only adds to the cauliflower dish. This crispy-topped cauliflower casserole is one such tasty healthy creation. - 50.4027
1) Trim the green leaves from cauliflower and cut the head into florets.
2) In a large saucepan, boil the water with salt.
3) Add cauliflower florets into water and cover the pan.
4) Cook the florets for 7 minutes or until crisp tender.
5) Drain... - 45.4591
Cauliflower Casserole is delicious vegetarian dish. I served it for a couple of friends who had come over and they raided the kitchen for more! Try this delicious Cauliflower Casserole recipe for yourself. - 41.6022
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix onion, bouillon and butter flavouring.
3. Drain cooked cauliflower and using a fork mash it finely or using a blender process it briefly.
4. Add the onion mixture to the mashed... - 40.5856
The cauliflower casserole is prepared with cooked cauliflower florets and creamed with milk, yogurt and shrimp soup. Sprinkled with pecan nuts, the cauliflower casserole is baked to serve. - 40.4657
Place cauliflower and a small amount of water in a saucepan; cover and cook for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Combine cauliflower, sour cream, cheddar cheese, cornflakes, pepper and salt; transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with... - 37.6812
Cook cauliflower in 1 cup boiling water until crisp-tender.
Combine cauliflower, cheddar cheese, corn flake crumbs, green pepper, and onion.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
Spread top with sour cream, sprinkle with parmesan... - 36.5993
1. Trim green leaves from cauliflower; break head into flowerets. Cook, covered, in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 7 minutes, or just until crisply tender; drain. Spoon into a shallow, 6-cup baking dish.
2. Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter or... - 35.613
Cauliflower Casserole has an Appetizing taste. The cauliflower and Sour cream gives the Cauliflower Casserole Invigorating taste. - 33.8994
Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain well.
Halve any large pieces, In 2-quart casserole combine soup, mushrooms, onion, basil, salt, and dash pepper.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and paprika atop.
Bake, uncovered,... - 32.5643
M F K Fisher Memorial Cauliflower Casserole
1. Break cauliflower into florets, discarding core and leaves. Rinse florets.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over high heat, bring about 3 quarts water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook until just tender when pierced, 5 to 8 minutes.
3. Drain cauliflower and... - 31.802
Tuna Cauliflower Casserole
Spoon undiluted soup into a bowl; add tuna and pimiento; mix well, then stir in the uncooked cauliflower.
Turn mixture into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with bread crumbs if desired.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350°) for 20 minutes, or long... - 30.3715
Cauliflower Casserole Recipes By Category
Cauliflower Casserole Dish: