- » Cauliflower Buttermilk
Cauliflower Buttermilk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower buttermilk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower buttermilk recipes.
Buffalo Style Roasted Cauliflower
Cauliflower takes on a different flavor and texture when roasted and is perfect for this Buffalo-style sauce. This is a great snack or starter and you can serve it just like you would if you were making chicken wings. Enjoy! - 132.552
Dilled Veal With Cauliflower
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, boil water and cook the cauliflower until very tender.
3) Drain the cauliflower and mash.
4) Place the veal in a bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
5) In a heated non-stick pan,... - 45.5933
This Cauliflower Salad defines good taste ! I screamed out in joy when I first tasted a bit of the creamy sweet sour dressing because that's the only factor that gives this Cauliflower Salad its crave worthy flavoring ! Just try out this amazing leafy... - 34.387
Pork And Vegetable Toss
1) In a large bowl, mix together the greens and red cabbage
2) Add pork, cauliflower, and peas.
3) Toss lightly to mix it well
4) Put buttermilk salad dressing over salad.
5) Toss lightly to coat it well and evenly.
6) Serve as is in form of... - 37.4723
Winter Vegetable Salad
Combine buttermilk and cheese in container of an electric blender, process 1 minute or until smooth.
Add mayonnaise, mustard, and salt, process 15 seconds or until combined.
Stir in onion, parsley, dillweed, and pepper, chill 30 minutes.
Combine cauliflower,... - 33.4637
Curry Vegetable Soup
1. Combine beans and the water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; simmer for about 2 minutes; remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Add onion and bouillon granules to beans; cover and simmer for about 1 hour or... - 41.2529
Vegetable Shrimp Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Roll each biscuit between two wax paper sheets and shape into four 5-inch circles.
3) In a 10 inch pie plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, line the pie plate with biscuit circles, covering... - 41.6703
Meatless Asian Dish Pea Salad
1) In a large bowl, add in the thawed peas, cauliflower florets, green onions, water chestnuts, pepper strips, Swiss cheese and eggs. Toss them gently to mix.
2) In a smaller bowl, add in mayonnaise, salad dressing, parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Mix... - 46.089
Tuna In Grapefruit
1) Work above a bowl, and cut the grapefruit into half.
2) Using a grapefruit knife scoop the sections out.
3) Remove and discard the membranes off the shell.
4) Flake the tuna.
5) In a bowl, mix together tuna, parsley, buttermilk,... - 45.4719
Tasty Egg Dip
1. In a medium mixer bowl, add cheese and beat it until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients except egg and blend well.
3. Stir in the chopped eggs.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill and blend flavors.
5. Serve with crisp fresh... - 43.0806
Dinner Pancakes With Seasoned Vegetables
Prepare Dinner Pancakes.
Cut carrots into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Scrub potatoes Cut flowerets off broccoli stalks.
Cut off and discard tough base of stalks, peel stalks, and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Break cauliflower into flowerets.
Cut larger broccoli... - 43.431