Cauliflower Broccoli Onion
- » Cauliflower Broccoli Zucchini Onion
Cauliflower Broccoli Zucchini Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cauliflower broccoli zucchini onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cauliflower broccoli zucchini onion recipes.
Vegetable Salad With Green Onion Dressing
1) In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower and/or broccoli flowerets, summer squash or zucchini, sweet pepper strips, radishes, and peas.
2) Pour Green Onion Dressing over the mixed vegetables.
3) Toss lightly to coat it well.
4) Cover and chill for... - 37.285
Refreshing Oven Stew
Are you looking for a very quick and simple stew to serve then this Refreshing Oven Stew is the one to try! No hassles, and the very less preparation time makes this Refreshing Oven Stew dear to many who lead a busy life. Give it a try and let me know how it... - 38.5706
Creamy Onion Dip
1 In a medium mixing bowl stir together the sour cream and dry onion soup mix until mixed. Stir in blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate for up to 48 hours. If desired, sprinkle with snipped parsley - 23.436
Garden Vegetable Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a 15 1/2x12 inch jelly pan, stretch the bread dough.
3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
4.Mix together cream cheese and Ranch dressing mix.
5. Evenly spread this over crust.
6.Top with green onion,... - 45.1393
Foolproof Batter For Deep Fried Vegetables
1. To make the batter, in a bowl, add flour and seasonings.
2. Gradually pour in the beer while whisking constantly with a wire whisk or fork until smooth.
3. Cover and refrigerate the batter for 3 to 4 hours.
4. To make crispy batter... - 34.7473
Pilled Garden Dip
In blender container combine cottage cheese and vinegar.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Stir in onion, parsley, mint, dried dillweed, and pepper.
Cover and chill thoroughly If desired, garnish with fresh dillweed. - 34.9003
Anchovy And Garlic Dip
Drain anchovies; reserve 1 tablespoon oil.
Place anchovies, reserved oil, the margarine and garlic in blender container.
Cover and blend on medium speed, scraping sides of blender frequently, about 1 minute.
Garnish with parsley.
Serve at room temperature... - 27.7658
Organic Golden Rice Casserole
Organic Golden Rice Casserole can serve as a great main dish or side dish, especially with enchiladas. This Organic Golden Rice Casserole is one which is near and dear to my heart. Well worth your effort! - 30.3074
Positive Power Salad
1. In a pan, toast sunflower seeds in a 325°F (160°C) oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, cauliflower, jicama, carrots, squash, zucchini, sprouts, green onions, apples, raisins, almonds and... - 32.1088
Combine all batter ingredients and set aside for 1/2 hour to thicken.
Thinly slice your choice of vegetables or cut into bite-sized pieces, leaving mushrooms, squash blossoms, tiger lilies and parsley sprigs whole. Pat vegetables dry, then dip into batter and... - 33.545
Harmony Hero A Vegetarian Hoagie
1. Cut the pita bread into half so that you get two pita pockets.
2. Line each pita pocket with lettuce.
3. Over the lettuce, layer 1 ½ slices of cheese in each pocket
4. Arrange tomato and cucumber and avocado slices over the cheese.
5. Then stuff... - 49.5001
1) Cut the fillets into 2- x 3/4-inch strips.
2) In a bowl, add lemon juice and soy sauce and mix well.
3) Add in the fish and keep aside for 20 minutes.
4) Coat the sides of a heated skillet with 2 tablespoons of oil and heat at medium high (325°)... - 44.1883
Yankee Pot Soup
Yankee Pot Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.6534
Bread sticks and Bagnq Cauda makes a heavenly mix and I love preparing just for the I-made-a-yummy-dish satisfaction. I prefer this with bread sticks, however you can combine Bagnq Cauda with assorted vegetables too. - 33.0416
Munchy Vegetable Salad
1) Cut down the long broccoli leaves and discard the strong lower stalk portion.
2) Wash the broccoli thoroughly and cut into Cut into bite-size pieces.
3) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower and wash properly.
4) Break out the... - 48.6928
Vegetable Curry With Chutney
1. To make chutney, place rhubarb, ginger, chilli, mustard seeds, sugar, vinegar and currants in a saucepan and cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until mixture is soft and pulpy.
2. To make curry, heat oil in a large saucepan,... - 34.15
Vegetable Medley Stir Fry
If using frozen broccoli or frozen cauliflower flowerets, place the frozen vegetables in a colander. Run hot water over the vegetables about 1 minute or till thawed. Drain well; set thawed vegetables aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium-high... - 33.0601
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1 In a bowl, combine all the vegetables.
2 Mix well.
3 Garnish with pimientos and serve. - 35.5956
Spicy Chicken With Lentils And Garbanzo Beans
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and half of cayenne. In a large Dutch oven, cook chicken in olive oil over medium-high heat, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes. Remove to a plate.
2. Add onion, carrots, and garlic to... - 32.4525
Seasoned Combo Tray
1) Prepare all the vegetables by either cutting or chopping.
2) In a tray, arrange vegetables beginning with carrot slices, then broccoli and cauliflowerets arranged end on end.
3) Inside cauliflower-broccoli ring, overlap winter squash... - 46.4481
Vegetable Herb Salad
In a shallow 4-quart serving dish, place lettuce in an even layer.
Distribute parsley, green pepper, cauliflower, celery, carrots, zucchini, and peas in even layers over lettuce.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, rosemary, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and... - 39.8185
Garden Glory Salad
1) Cut medium sized flowerets from the broccoli and cauliflower.
2) In a saucepan, boil small amount water for 5 minutes to cook the flowerets and asparagus, until the vegetables crisp and tender.
3) Drain the water and place inside... - 47.3111
Fresh Vegetable Kabobs
1) Microwave butter at Power Hi for 2 minutes to melt it.
2) Combine lemon juice, salt and dill weed.
3) On skewers place one piece of vegetables beginning with broccoli and ending with cauliflower one at a time.
4) Skew all the vegetables in similar... - 47.8653
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
Maintain the boil while cooking the vegetables.
In a large saute pan over medium heat combine the onions, 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon thyme, 1 teaspoon tarragon and a pinch of salt; cover.
Simmer for 5... - 45.855
Light Vegetable Soup
Combine first 11 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add spinach, and simmer an additional 5 minutes. - 28.7745
Cocktail Curry Dip
Put chilled sauce into blazer pan and set over hot water in pan.
When thoroughly hot, add coconut and lemon juice.
Cream may be added if consistency is too thick. - 33.8147
Italian Rice With Spring Vegetables
1) Steam zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and asparagus in a steamer until they turn tender yet retain their crispiness. Set aside after steaming for 5 minutes.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute onions and prosciutto over medium flame till... - 44.0916
Chinese Stir Fry Dish- خضار مقليه على الطريقه الصينيه
If you or your family is hungry and you want something filling and nutritious, this Chinese stir fry will work best for you, as it has all the vegetables and goes with chicken and rice, making it a complete meal. - 99.4615
Dilled Vegetables With Millet
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Add grain and stir well. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
3. Turn the heat off. Let the covered pot rest for 10 minutes.
4. In a bowl place the millets and keep fluffing it with a fork so that it cools down.
5. Boil 1... - 48.4036
Turkey And Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Bake or microwave potatoes to desired doneness.
In medium saucepan, combine vegetables, turkey, soup, sour cream, milk, garlic powder and pepper; mix well.
Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cut warm potatoes lengthwise and squeeze potatoes to... - 34.4006
Curried Vegetable Soup With Fresh Ginger Root
1. Heat a medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion, garlic, gingerroot, and curry powder. Cook, partially covered, for about 7 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to soften.
2. Add 1 cup of the stock,... - 38.5339
Turkey Soup Mormon Style
Use stock from Sweet and Sour Turkey Wings. Melt butter in 6- to 8-quart heavy saucepan or Dutch oven. Add curry powder and cook gently for 1 minute. Add onion; blend well, then cover and cook on low heat until onion is tender but not browned (about 10... - 26.2457
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
2) Stir the mayonnaise thoroughly until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, onions, water chestnuts, and bamboo... - 47.8026
Vegetable Tofu Curry
1) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then process garlic and onion into 1-inch pieces, pulsing on/off until finely minced.
2) Remove them to a bowl and then attach slicing blade to the work bowl.
3) Slice carrots to... - 45.1207
Grilled Halibut With Garden Vegetables
Marinade: In large saucepan, combine stock, wine, lemon juice, oil, peppercorns, coriander seeds, salt, thyme, fennel seeds (if using), parsley, garlic and bay leaf; bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
Strain and return liquid to... - 43.5884
1. In small bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon water, and honey until blended; set aside.
2. In large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add carrot and onion; cook, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 2... - 35.6625
Dill Garden Dip
For dip, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine cottage cheese and vinegar.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Transfer cottage cheese mixture to a medium mixing bowl.
Stir in green onion, parsley, snipped or dried dill, and pepper.
Cover... - 40.8819
Cocktail Curry Dip
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion until tender, stirring.
Blend in flour and when mixture bubbles, add ginger, apple, curry, salt, sugar, clove and cayenne.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook and stir until sauce thickens.
Cover and cook over low heat 30... - 35.5306
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 46.183
Crudites With Cheesy Spinach Dip
Vegetable Crudites: Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
Cut into sticks, florets or small pieces and store in plastic bags in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, arrange on tray or platter with container of Cheesy Spinach Dip in centre.
Cheesy Spinach Dip: Cream... - 40.341
Fresh Vegetable Dip
1. In a bowl, combine the ingredients.
2. Use a large spoon or a small wire whisk to mix ingredients.
3. Add seasonings, to taste.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or two to allow flavors to blend.
5. Spoon dip into a dip bowl.... - 41.2022
Barley Seafood Salad With Creamy Pilled Dressing
This salad is a fresh and healthy dish that can be served as a maincourse meal. Prepared wih cooked barley tossed with vegetables and dressing of lemon juice and yogurt with sour half and half and seafood, this barley seafood salad is best served with lemon... - 41.8057
Van Grilled Vegetables
Whisk all ingredients of marinade in a bowl.
Add paneer or tofu and all vegetables.
Marinate for at least 2 hours or till serving time.
Heat a non stick pan and put paneer/tofu pieces only.
Do not stir too much.
When dark spots appear on one side then turn it... - 42.4796
Italian Rice With Spring Vegetables
Steam or cook in boiling water just until crisp for 5 minutes.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute until golden brown.
Add to pan and stir for 2 minutes.
Add slowly to rice, stirring often, on a medium-low heat until liquid is absorbed, approx 20... - 43.2082
1.Take a 4 quart microwavable casserole and add in all the ingredients except the lemon peel.
2. Microwave covered at 50% medium for 5 minutes. Stir every 2 minutes.
3. Now, add in the lemon peel and stir.
4.Let stand for a minute after... - 42.0892
Light Vegetable Soup
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and combine together the first 11 ingredients in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Add spinach and simmer for another 5... - 43.4803
Cookout Vegetable Packets
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently.
Combine Italian dressing, basil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well.
Pour dressing mixture over vegetable mixture, and toss gently to combine.
Divide vegetable mixture evenly among 6... - 42.2794
Chicken Stir Fry Dinner
Heat small amount of oil in frying pan or wok (to barely cover bottom of pan). Stir-fry meat 2 minutes. Remove from pan and keep warm. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, at medium-high heat, the onions, celery, and carrots; remove and keep warm. Repeat with each of... - 18.244
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a small skillet over high heat to 350°, about 3 minutes.
Add the alfalfa and sesame seeds and heat, shaking the skillet occasionally, until they start to pop and turn brown, about 5 to 7... - 46.3164
Quick Vegetable Stock
1. Heat 1/4 cup of the water in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add more water during this process if necessary.
2. Place vegetables and trimmings, the remaining 7... - 37.5065
Cut fillets into 2- x 3/4-inch strips.
Combine lemon juice and soy sauce, mixing well.
Add fish, and let stand 20 minutes.
Pour 2 tablespoons oil around top of preheated wok or large skillet, coating sides; allow to heat at medium high (325°) for 2... - 41.1592
Stir Fry Vegetable Omelette
Stir fry vegetable omelet is a mixed vegetable and omelet recipe flavored with soy sauce. Cooked together in a skillet, the stir fry vegetable omelet is seasoned to taste and can be served as a side in meals or for supper. - 45.4234
Beef Vegetable Soup
Making vegetable soups is a great way to stretch groceries. You only need a little bit of every ingredient so this is a good way to use left over vegetables in the fridge. Although I used the specified vegetables below, go ahead and use whatever you like.... - 114.856