- » Cauliflower
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that belongs to the family of cabbage and broccoli. Only the head of the cauliflower is edible whereas the stalk and the thick green leaves are usually discarded, but in few ... More »
Wegmans Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn
If you are trying to get your kids to eat more vegetables, Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn just might have them coming back for seconds. Forget kids, even adults cant resist wanting to pickup these bite size morsels and pop them in the mouth, just like popcorn.... - 131.28
Low Calorie Cauliflower Au Gratin
Now that you are on a diet, are you missing delicacies like Au Gratin? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect cauliflower au gratin the healthy way. It is just as cheesy and delicious but the fat and calorie contents... - 130.1
If you constantly looking to prepare veggies in a different way, try this Cauliflower Gratin! This French style vegetable dish uses Bechamel sauce over the vegetable to give it a creamy taste. This dish is a hit with adults and kids alike! - 129.498
Healthy Roasted Cauliflower
When most people think of ways to cook the much disliked cauliflower they will come up with either boiling or gratinating. It may seem strange, but cauliflower is absolutely fantastic when lightly roasted, a great cooking technique because it brings out the... - 128.328
Spicy Cauliflower Florets
In a mood to snack something spicy, here is something of your interest! This Spicy Cauliflower Florets recipe is very simple and easy to make. All you need to do is cut the florets, sprinkle the spices and bake it in the oven and voila, your spicy snack is up... - 123.602
Garlic And Herb Mashed Cauliflower | Paleo
The simple mashed cauliflower turned out beautifully for my mom's birthday dinner! Since I was feeling confident with my cauliflower mash capabilities, I thought up a tasty twist for this dish to try out for the second time. With a few other simple additions,... - 122.076
Kfc Inspired Mashed Cauliflower Bowl
KFC Inspired Mashed Cauliflower Bowl is one of the most interesting restaurant style recipes out there. This killer dish is licensed to thrill. - 121.588
Buffalo Style Roasted Cauliflower
Cauliflower takes on a different flavor and texture when roasted and is perfect for this Buffalo-style sauce. This is a great snack or starter and you can serve it just like you would if you were making chicken wings. Enjoy! - 120.335
Twice Baked Cauliflower "mashed Potato" With Pesto
This simple and tasty recipe uses only three ingredients and the whole cauliflower. The pesto itself is made from the leaves of the cauliflower. I used a purple cauliflower because they are sweet and nutty but any one will do. - 120.28
Paleo (cauliflower) Rice
Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 119.687
Low Carb Cheese And Cauliflower Mash
Want to know of a simple recipe that yields yummy cauliflower mash that is healthy and low carb? Then watch this video to learn how to make the perfect cauliflower mash that wouldn't interfere with your diet regime. Enjoy! - 116.907
Scrumptious Broccoli & Cauliflower
The recipe of skillet-browned cauliflower and broccoli is not only simple but healthy as well. It requires very less oil and therefore good for everybody. You are definitely going to love this dish. - 113.83
Rustic Roasted Cauliflower
This is a delicious and healthy roasted cauliflower recipe that is super easy to prepare. All you need are three ingredients. Roasting is a great cooking technique for cauliflower because it brings out the sweetness in the vegetable. - 112.347
Microwaved Gobi Manchurian (low Fat)
Try this recipe the next time your friends come over ,they will never know the difference and you can laugh about it once the party is over or- maybe even share the recipe.This idea sparked when I was making onion fritters in the microwave...which I do a lot... - 111.169
Curried Cauliflower And Peas Pie
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a nonstick pan, heat oil, add cumin seeds, cauliflower, peas, onion, ginger and garlic mixture, turmeric powder, garam masala, crushed red pepper flakes, crushed black pepper and salt and cook... - 109.442
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes Cups
For a healthier alternative to mashed potatoes, try out Rocky Barragan's recipe for Baked Cauliflower Cups. These single serving cauliflower mashed potatoes are loaded with flavorful ingredients like scallions and bacon. - 109.102
Roasted Cauliflower And Crab
Want to make a gourmet meal with crab? The excite the guests coming over! This dish will win you some kudos! Watch Chef Brian make this delicious dish! - 108.618
Cauliflower With Mornay Sauce
A simple and delicious way to prepare cauliflower. The tasty Mornay sauce is creamy and tangy and the breadcrumbs add a nice texture. This is a family favorite. - 108.253
Steaming cauliflower is one of the best ways to get the most taste and nutrition out of it. Preparing this recipe requires a few simple ingredients and some quick steps. Just pick your inspiration from this Keith Snow's recipe and get going. - 107.906
If you love cauliflowers and don’t like baking, mashing or pureeing them in recipes then this simple Dressed Cauliflower video is for you to watch. Boiled cauliflower served with dips is a quick to whip snack ideal for summer days when you need to eat light. - 107.58
Mashed Creamy Cauliflower
Want to know a way to include vegetables in your kids and husbands diet? Watch this video, the chef in the video gives a good idea to do it. The dish is simple and appetizing. And can be made with any veggie. - 106.793
Low Carb Cauliflower Bisque
Want to enjoy bisque but worried about the carbs? Here is a Low Carb cauliflower Bisque recipe video by Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe who comes up with low carb recipe in all her videos. She has a demo for the recipe as well as the written down recipe at the... - 103.12
Creamy Cauliflower Puree
1. In a saucepan steam the cauliflower with garlic for 5 minutes, until soft.
2. In a food processing jar take cauliflower and garlic with olive oil and milk pulse for 5 minutes, until almost smooth.
3. Add in the Vegan Mozzarella... - 102.567
Mashed Millet And Cauliflower
Mashed grains and cauliflower…how does that sound? According to Katherine, this is a good substitute to mashed potatoes and is a great way to get some veggies into the kids!! Cauliflower and millet are a great combination. Watch Katherine make this, and try... - 102.415
Millet And Cauliflower Mash
Always worried about eating too much of mashed potato? Here is your solution…out with the potato mash and in with the millet mash! This combination of millet and cauliflower is tasty and the added seasonings add to it. - 102.086
Cauliflower Stir Fry With Brown Rice
Would you like to try a yummy recipe that also is low on carbs? Try this delicious Cauliflower Stir Fry with Brown Rice. The dish is healthy and can be easily prepared at home. Watch this video now. - 101.798
Crunchy Cauliflower Bites
When you need a great party appetizer to serve your guests, just opt for crunchy cauliflower bites. Easy to make and great to taste, this crispy cauliflower appetizers are low in fat and extremely delicious. Follow the video recipe and make this crispy treat... - 101.778
Raw And Vegan Cauliflower Popcorn
When you taste this you will not believe what you are eating. What an awesome raw snack that satisfies your cravings for salty crunchy snacks in the evening. Its well worth the effort and though it can be stored in the freezer, it never last long enough to... - 101.492
Roasted Fresh Cauliflowers
Not all good dishes need to have complicated recipes? Chef Keith Snow prepares a delicious cauliflower recipe using fresh vegetables that is a cinch to make. On days when you don't feel like preparing an elaborate meal, this recipe could be your best bet. - 97.6407
Raw Cauliflower Dehydrated Popcorn
Popcorn is a cool snack to crunch in between TV shows, sports matches or movies. Watch health chef Santiago showing how to make raw cauliflower popcorn made with a few simple seasonings and by dehydration. A healthy alternate to popcorn indeed! - 96.5564
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup With Fried Oysters And Chervil
The first course I had there sounded very unusual when I read it on the menu. It was a cauliflower “panna cotta” topped with a fresh raw oyster and caviar. Why I was a bit apprehensive is because a panna cotta is a cold flan-like Italian dessert. My... - 96.5045
No Cook Cauliflower Putanesca
This is a very unique version of the classic Italian dish. Try it if you are a vegan and are on a raw food diet. It is rich in fresh marinated veggies and contains all the classic putanesca ingredients but in a new avatar. - 95.4448
Prawn And Cauliflower In Béchamel Sauce
On a cold winter day there is nothing like a hot bake! This specific bake is something Steve is used to making and shared this recipe with us! Note the video has no audio though the instructions are written in the video across as titles! Yet a video to watch! - 94.0339
Mashed Cauliflower With Grilled Pork Strips
Want a recipe that looks as well as tastes good. Try making Mashed Cauliflower with Grilled Pork Strips. This is a nutritious and healthy meal which can be served with cut lemons on lettuce leaves. It is definitely worth a try! - 93.9626
Cauliflower Tomato And Onion Salad
Do you fall among the people who hate cauliflower in its cooked form? Here is a very simple and healthy cauliflower salad. It tastes wonderful and is absolutely easy to make. In this video, the chef gives the tips to get rid of the cauliflower smell while... - 93.5628
Beautiful Butter Roasted Cauliflower
I hate boiled cauliflower because it has this peculiar smell but these butter roasted cauliflower flowerets are just delicious. They have a slight crunch to them and go perfectly with steaks or grills. I'm sure kids will liked them too. - 92.3528
Cauliflower In Onion And Tomatoes Gravy
Side dishes make and leave impression on the food lovers you will agree to it. Now, if you want to learn some nice side dish that a vegan too can enjoy, then watch this video. The chef makes a very simple mixed vegetable dish with cauliflower as the main... - 92.3513
Don't settle for a bland curry when you can do more! Fresh steamed cauliflower can be a feast ideal for lunch or dinner. Cook this simple dish at home and enjpoy a simple cajun dish from Beryl Stokes. - 87.6849
Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn
Love snacking between the meals? Here's something that is healthy and can be munched on without worrying about the carbs. Watch the chef prepare this Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn that is sure going to come handy. - 87.5337
Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
Cauliflower can turn out well to any occasion when cooked anyways. Check out this video showing a simple and easy way to make mashed cauliflower. Ideal side to go with meat or fish dishes over Thanksgiving. - 80.348
Perfect Cauliflower Florets
If the cauliflower has been giving you a tough time with cutting it in perfect pieces, here's a video you can greatly benefit from. Although short but nevertheless useful, this video shows you how to cut a cauliflower step by step and end up in pretty... - 76.4754
Roasted Purple And Orange Cauliflower
How about some colored vegetable for the sides? Then try the purple and orange cauliflower to bring in the color! Have them oven roasted and you wouldn't regret having them. See the video for more on this recipe! - 60.9563
Thai Crispy Pork And Cauliflower Stir Fry
Find out how a Thai Crispy Pork and Cauliflower is made in Thailand by watching this video. If you have all the ingredients required to prepare this dish, it can be a great option for dinners. Give it a go! - 55.2157
Seeing how popular Baked Cauliflower has become with my family, I can assure that its going to be popular with your family too. I am sure this super delicious Baked Cauliflower is gonna bowl you over with its addictive flavor and texture! I prepare this yum... - 51.7045
Try this cauliflower dish with dill flavor. This is very interesting and you will love taste and will make it many times. Enjoy the cauliflower in dill flavor. Easy to prepare dish for you Dilly Cauliflower. - 51.7033
Nova Scotian Cauliflower
Nova Scotian cauliflower is a nice dish which can be well enjoyed by a young family anytime. Serve it with meatloaf and it makes a hearty meal. Good for nice relaxed lunches or dinners. - 51.4485
Cauliflower with all its health benefits is an amazing ingredient. A highly versatile vegetable, it sure can be molded to form several lovely creations. This spiced cauliflower is one such tasty healthy creation. - 50.3165
Chou Fleur Polonais
Chou Fleur Polonais is a cauliflower recipe made in French style. You have to try this yourself to find out how it is. I am sure you will like it and enjoy it. The newness of the recipe is the strength of the dish. Enjoy Chou Fleur Polonais. - 50.2167
Cheesy Cauliflower And Shrimp
Are you looking for a yummmm Cheesy cauliflower and shrimp recipe? Then you are in luck! Cheesy cauliflower and shrimp served as Side Dish is the best food to pep me up. The Cheesy cauliflower and shrimp is made with Vegetable which is easy to find at any... - 49.5277
Colorful Cauliflower Bake
1. Mix KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, margarine and garlic salt and set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan, combine flour, salt and pepper.
3. Slowly add milk, mixing until smooth, using a wire whip if necessary.
4. Put in bouillon cube and let... - 48.9827
Crispy Fried Cauliflower
1) Rinse cauliflower with running water. Break out the flowerets from the cauliflower.
2) In a saucepan, add small amount of boiling salted water to cook the flowerets for about 10 minutes or until crisp and tender.
3) Drain excess... - 48.618
1. Break the cauliflower into small florets.
2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix all dressing ingredients and pour over cauliflower and mushrooms.
4. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Tear lettuce into... - 48.1743
Colorful Cauliflower Bake
This Colorful Cauliflower Bake is not only appealing to the eye but to the eager palate also. Try this irresistibly seasoned veg bake for your next meal with rice or pasta and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Colorful Cauliflower Bake are... - 47.9802
Enjoy cauliflower in hollandaise sauce. It is interesting that cauliflower can taste so good and varied in this sauce. Serve it as a side dish with any of your favorite main course. - 47.7949
No one can stop at just one is my claim for this recipe of Crunchy Cauliflower. Vegetable is the key ingredient in Cruimchy Cauliflower. Pamper everyone with Crunchy Cauliflower as Side Dish. Stop looking and try this Crunchy Cauliflower recipe immediately. - 47.562
Most Delicious Cauliflower
1) Remove the ricotta cheese from the refrigerator and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan with 1/2 cup boiling water, add the cauliflower and salt, return to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes until tender.
3)... - 47.3828
1) In a bowl, add cauliflower and mash well by adding mayonnaise, mustard and sea salt.
2) Combine celery or water chestnuts into this paste.
3) Take two bread slices and butter only on one side for each.
4) Spread the cauliflower... - 47.3569
This Dry cauliflower is a very tempting fare. This crunchy cauliflower dish with an array of vegetables is a terrific treat. Try out this Dry Cauliflower with rice for your next meal and you'll never forget its delicious presence. - 47.306
1. In a frying pan dry roast coconut, whole spices except mustard, ginger and garlic.
2. Grind the spices to a smooth paste.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon oil and toss in asafoetida and mustard.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add 1 medium onion,... - 47.2377
1) Trim the cauliflower. Slice off the hard stems from the cauliflowe.
2) Into a pot of salted, boiling water add in the cauliflower florets.
3) Cook the cauliflower covered till they become tender. Drain and keep warm.
4) Mix the... - 47.0445
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan, add lemon juice and water and bring it to boil.
3. Stir in Cauliflower heads with flowerets down.
4. Boil again, lower the heat and cook cauliflower, covered, for about 15 minutes or... - 46.9953
1. Break cauliflower into medium pieces.
2. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
3. In a pot of salted boiling water, add cauliflower, cover and cook until just tender.
4. In a skillet, melt butter and lightly brown mushrooms and green pepper.
5.... - 46.6936
1) Wash and pat dry fresh chilies. If using canned, prepare and set aside.
2) Trim carrots and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3) Remove leaves from cauliflower and remove the core. Break head into large pieces and extract florets. Wash florets... - 46.6446
Potato Cauliflower Au Gratin
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Break the cauliflower into flowerets with some of the green leaves.
3) In a pan, cook the cauliflower and potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender.
4) Drain thoroughly and reserve 1/4 pint of the... - 46.6177
Cauliflower Au Gratin
1) Cut the cauliflower into quarters and remove the thick stalks.
2) Put the water into the cooker and add the trivet, rim side down.
3) Stand the cauliflower on the trivet and season lightly with salt.
4) Close the cooker, bring to high... - 46.5587
Cauliflower Spinach Toss
Spread nuts in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden (about 8 minutes).
Discard tough stems from spinach.
Plunge leaves into cold water to clean; lift out, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Place in a bowl and add... - 46.5065
Main Dish Cauliflower
1)In a saucepan, add cauliflower in salted water and cook until jut tender. Drain.
2)Take a 2-quart casserole and put the cauliflower.
3)In a small saucepan, heat butter and add flour stir for 30 seconds.
4)Add milk slowly and stir constantly. Cook... - 46.0576
Stir Fried Squid With Cauliflower
Stir Fried Squid With Cauliflower is a filling and sumptuous vegetable dish. I prepare this often for dinner at my home because surprisingly even my seafood hating children loves it! Follow this excellent Stir Fried Squid With Cauliflower recipe! - 45.9214
Cauliflower Zucchini Toss
Add 1 in of water to a saucepan; add cauliflower.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Rinse in cold water; drain and place in a large bowl.
Add zucchini, onions and olives; toss.
In a jar with a tight-fitting... - 45.8695
Cauliflower With Onion And Tomato
Put chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in blender with 4 tablespoons of water and blend to a paste.
Break off cauliflower into small flowerets, not longer than 1 to 1 1/2 inches, and not wider at the head than 1/2 to 1 inch.
Wash in colander and leave to... - 45.8082
1. Keep the boiled and drained cauliflower warm by placing in a basin over a baine marie
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil.
3. Add onion and sauté it for 5-8 minutes until it is soft and lightly browned.
4. Add and sauté the... - 45.7784
Savory Cauliflower Cheese
1. Wash and trim the cauliflower, remove the thick stalk and divide into sprigs.
2. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the cauliflower until just crisp.
3. Drain the cauliflower, reserving 150 ml/ 1/4 pint of the liquor.
4. Prepare and... - 45.7615
Cauliflower Au Gratin
Cauliflower au gratin is a cheesy vegetable gratin. Prepared with added tomatoes and herbed with parsley flakes, the cauliflower gratin is a cooked and baked recipe. Moistened with milk, the cauliflower au gratin makes a great addition to your daily dinner... - 45.7417
My passion for Baked Cauliflower grew during high school days. My sister and I would look forward to this healthy and well flavored dish during sunday lunches. Well flavored with pepper and tomatoes, this is a must-try dish! - 45.6862
1) Break cauliflower into florets.
2) In a pan boil water and steam cauliflower and onions for about 5 minutes.
3) In a large bowl add oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.
4) Mix parsley, garlic, dill, and thyme.
5) Chill for several hours... - 45.658
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame
2. Stir in the flour and mustard and blend well.
3. Gradually add the combined milk and stock stirring continuously until it is well blended with the flour and butter mixture.
4. Cook the sauce,... - 45.6106
Conchiglie With Cauliflower And Sun-dried Tomatoes
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large saucepan.
Add garlic and cauliflower.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Add more water if necessary during this process.
Add 1 cup each chicken broth and white wine and bring to a boil.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, basil, thyme,... - 45.6078
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Lightly steam the cauliflower and mash thoroughly.
3) In a bowl, add mashed cauliflower with grated onion, millet and black pepper. Place the bowl aside.
4) In a skillet, heat oil to sauté chopped onion... - 45.5941
1. Break the cauliflower into small florets and soak in hot, salted water until cooking time.
2. In a medium skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and allow them to crackle. The seeds... - 45.5584
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 375°.
2) Remove cauliflower stalks and discard and divide into florets.
3) In boiling water, cook cauliflower for 7-10 minutes.
4) Drain florets, chop and put in a bowl.
5) To make sauce, in a pan,... - 45.5036
Dill Cauliflower And Pea Pods
Halve any large cauliflower flowerets.
Cook cauliflower, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water for 2 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together yogurt and flour.
Stir in milk and dried dillweed.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high... - 45.4591
Curried Cauliflower And Eggplant
1) In a skillet, add the mustard seeds in the heated oil and allow them to splatter.
2) Stir in the turmeric and cauliflower and saute for about 3 minutes.
3) Pour 1/2 C water and simmer covered on a low heat for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the garlic,... - 45.3109
1) Whisk egg with seasoning.
2) Dip cauliflower florets into egg. Dredge in breadcrumbs and coat.
3) In a skillet heat oil to 375°F and deep fry florets for 5-7 min till light brown.
4) Place on an absorbent paper and keep warm.
5) In a small pan... - 45.3019
Wash cauliflower, remove hard stem portion and soak in water for 15 minutes.
Put a number of slits on the remaining stem portion so that it does not remain undercooked.
Drain cauliflower and apply salt all over on the sides and cavities; place it on a sieve,... - 45.1801
Sweet And Sour Cauliflower And Coriander Stir Fry
1) In a large saucepan, bring the water to boil, put the cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes. Then drain them well and keep aside.
2) In a large preheated wok, heat the sunflower oil and stir-fry the onion and carrots for about 5 minutes.
3) Stir in... - 45.159
Cauliflower In Mushroom Sauce
Do check out this palate-soothing Cauliflower in mushroom sauce recipe. Stock up on plenty of bags of Vegetable as you will want to make this Cauliflower in mushroom sauce time and again. Even though Cauliflower in mushroom sauce is a Side Dish I relish it... - 45.135
Pork And Cauliflower
Pork And Cauliflower is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with meat; I am sure you will enjoy this Pork And Cauliflower!. - 45.1129
Cauliflower With Chutney
1. Steam the cauliflower in salted water.
2. Stuff the cauliflower with the paste.
For the sauce
1. Put the tomatoes in hot water. After 10 minutes, grate them.
2. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 2 minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and cook again... - 45.049
Cauliflower A La Creme
If you are looking for a recipe with a difference, then try this Cauliflower a la creme. This is a favorite recipe of my grandmom. Regularly prepared for us kids, this is a great dish to add to your spread. - 45.031
Cauliflower With Peas And Mushrooms
Pour boiling water over mushrooms to cover,let stand 30 minutes or until softened.
Drain well; par dry between paper towels.
Remove and discard stems.
Cur mushrooms into 1-inch pieces.
Cover and set aside.
Arrange cauliflower in a vegetable steamer over... - 44.9556
1. Wash cauliflower, remove coarse outer leaves and cut away thick stalk.
2. Divide cauliflower into florets; finely chop remaining leaves and any small leaves.
3. Melt butter or margarine and oil in a saucepan.
4. Add cauliflower, stir well, cover and cook... - 44.8685
Creamed Grated Cauliflower
Creamed grated cauliflower is an amazing side dish. It can be served as an appetizer at times. The creamy flavor is enhanced by paprika. A delicious , simple and easy treat, this creamed grated cauliflower is one that I love to try. - 44.8478
Cauliflower With Stuffed Olives
Cauliflower With Stuffed Olives has an incredible taste. The sour cream and fresh chives gives the Cauliflower With Stuffed Olives insperational taste. - 44.8408
Cauliflower With Chutney
Boil the cauliflower in salted water.
Stuff the cauliflower with the paste.
Keep the cauliflower warm in a slow oven.
Put the butter and flour in a vessel and cook for 1 minute.
Add the tomato ketchup and 1/4 teacup of water and boil for 1 minute. Add the... - 44.682
Lambs Kidneys With Cauliflower
Place the cauliflower florets in a dish with 1/3 cup (41/2 table spoons) of water and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
The cauliflower should be crisp to the bite; if you prefer it softer, microwave for 1 minute... - 44.5944
Stuffed Cauliflower is a great appetizer. I have tired Stuffed Cauliflower recipe and believe me it had turned out to be a great hit. - 44.5824
Stir Fried Kidneys With Cauliflower
To make the marinade, mix the oil, cornstarch, soy sauce, dry sherry or brandy, 3 pinches of pepper and the sugar in a bowl.
Add the kidney and marinate it for 15 minutes.
Dissolve the cornstarch in the stock.
Heat a skillet over high heat and add 1... - 44.5761
Cauliflower & Pea Stir Fry
Cut cauliflower into small flowerets; cut flowerets in half lengthwise if thicker than 1 inch.
Trim excess fat from beef, then cut beef across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick strips about 3 inches long.
Heat a wide frying pan or wok over high... - 44.5435
Sweet Sour Cauliflower
1. In a large saucepan, cook large pieces of cauliflower until crisp-tender.
2. Drain and break into small flowerets; keep aside in a bowl.
3. In a small bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and beat well to mix thoroughly.
4. Pour the mixture over... - 44.5119
Cauliflower Recipes By Category