- » Catsup
Catsup is also called ketchup or catch-up and is made from tomatoes. Hence ketchup is also called tomato ketchup, Tommy sauce, and red sauce. Ketchup is used as a condiment in sandwiches, fried food, burgers, French ... More »
1) In a saucepan, mix together tomato juice, onion flakes, Italian seasoning, vinegar, herbs, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
2) Heat the tomato juice mixture and simmer, stirring occasionally until lessen to half its quantity.
3) Stir in the... - 41.2067
Boil first nine ingredients in electric skillet or wide saucepan (its large surface permits quick evaporation) until reduced by half.
Stir frequently to prevent scorching.
If there is much spattering, set cover atilt on pan.
Put sauce through strainer and... - 38.8064
You May Also Like!
Easy And Quick Stir Fried Shrimp With Catsup
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Slice scallion stalks; mince garlic and ginger. Then combine with catsup, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until... - 32.526
Stir Fried Shrimp With Catsup
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince or crush garlic.
2. Mince ginger root; then combine in a cup with soy sauce, sherry, sugar and pepper. In another cup, blend cornstarch, cold water and remaining soy sauce to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic, and... - 35.306
Hot Catsup Sauce
Hot Catsup Sauce is rich with the flavors of catsup, vinegar, horseradish and tabasco sauce. You can very well try this Hot Catsup Sauce with meat varieties. Just check out the recipe of the flavorsome and rich Hot Catsup Sauce. - 21.5826
Easy Sauce With Catsup
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) Makes about 1/2 cup of sauce with catsup.
3) Serve the Easy Sauce with Catsup with appetizers, or use as required. - 29.7148
Catsup dip is a savory dip prepared with catsup and a medley of seasonings. A cooked dip made with added onion and sugar with a smoky flavor, the catsup dip is perfect for grilled meats or even veggies. - 31.9998
Real Red Catsup
Among many catsup recipes you can use to make catsup, this one yields the most attractive red catsup. It looks so amazing, appetizing and tempting that you can't resist it long. Try this recipe to make real read catsup. - 46.8414
Best Tomato Catsup
1 In a small saucepan combine the vinegar, cinnamon, cloves, and celery seed. Bring to boiling. Remove from heat; cover and let stand. Wash, core, and quarter tomatoes; drain in colander, discarding liquid.
2 Place tomatoes in a large pot or kettle. Stir in... - 34.1733
Combine tomatoes, onions, garlic, celery, spices, and herbs in a 5-quart heavy-bottom pot and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Press mixture through a sieve.
Add vinegar and honey to pureed mixture and simmer, uncovered, until mixture is reduced to half its... - 34.2009
Cooking Lake Rose Hip Catsup
Cooking Lake Rose Hip Catsup! - A delightfully tasty Catsup that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! Try the Cooking Lake Rose Hip Catsup. You will love it! - 36.6028
Fried Rice With Catsup
Heat rice in oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add rest of ingredients; mix thoroughly, while heating, for another 3 minutes. - 22.8161
Catsup Recipes By Category