- » Catfish Rice
Catfish Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of catfish rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for catfish rice recipes.
Catfish Stew And Rice
1) Hot 'n' Spicy Seasoning : In a bowl, combine paprika, dried crushed oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper and dry mustard together; mix thoroughly.
2) Catfish stew : In a large pot, combine the potatoes,... - 46.5581
You May Also Like!
Are you a beginner? Do try this catfish gumbo recipe and you will win the heart of everyone. When I was a novice in cooking technique I tried this recipe and impressed my friends. No one believes that I was a novice. You too can try this catfish gumbo recipe... - 37.1526
Orange Rosemary Poached Catfish
The orange and rosemary poached catfish is a skillet cooked catfish prepared with orange juice. Flavored with some dried rosemary, this orange catfish has wonderfully balanced flavores that goes great with rice or soft bread. - 37.8389
Cut fillets into 2- x 3/4-inch strips.
Combine lemon juice and soy sauce, mixing well.
Add fish, and let stand 20 minutes.
Pour 2 tablespoons oil around top of preheated wok or large skillet, coating sides; allow to heat at medium high (325°) for 2... - 41.1592
1) Cut the fillets into 2- x 3/4-inch strips.
2) In a bowl, add lemon juice and soy sauce and mix well.
3) Add in the fish and keep aside for 20 minutes.
4) Coat the sides of a heated skillet with 2 tablespoons of oil and heat at medium high (325°)... - 44.1883
Barbecued catfish is a very popular preparation and is appreciated by most. The barbecued fish can be served as a main dish or a side dish with sautéed vegetables or may be rice. Enjoy the barbecued catfish. - 46.4619
Combine clam juice and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add tomato and next 9 ingredients; stir well.
Bring to a boil; cover,... - 40.9134
New Orleans Catfish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish well.
In prepared baking dish arrange fillets.
Sprinkle with pepper.
In a bowl combine rice, onion and curry powder; mix well.
Spoon over fillets.
Top with lemon slices; dot with... - 42.2426
If using frozen fish, let it stand at room temperature for 10 to 20 minutes or until partially thawed.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Stir in the rice.
Return to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or... - 41.6408
New Orleans Catfish Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish before cutting.
3. Cut the fillet into 6 equal portions.
4. In a bowl, mix rice, onion, and curry powder.
5. In a 10x14 inch well-greased baking dish, keep the fish.
6. Season fish with... - 44.096