- » Catfish Caper
Catfish Caper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of catfish caper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for catfish caper recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fillets.
4. In a mixing bowl, rest of the ingredients except paprika to form a sauce.
5. Pour the sauce over the fillets.
6. Let the fillets marinate in... - 44.7539
Southern Gourmet Catfish Cakes With Lemon Dill Caper Sauce
1. In a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add fillets and sauté until they flake easily, about 10-12 minutes. Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice over fillets while cooking. Drain fillets and chop into bite-size p - 26.6689
You May Also Like!
1. Thaw frozen catfish.
2. Take a lightly olive oil brushed 13x9x2-inch foil pan and arrange the fillets applied with ½ tsp olive oil.
3. Sprinkle lemon-pepper seasoning, dillweed and salt over the fillets in generous amounts.
4. Keep in the... - 47.3517
Catfish With Triple Butter Sauce
Catfish With Three Butters has a Piquant taste.The White Pepper and Butter gives the Catfish With Three Butters Striking taste. - 33.1731
Catfish With Three Butter
1) Make three parts of the butter. Add orange peel and white pepper to it.
2) In the second part, add cilantro and capers while in the third part add tarragon and chives.
3) Now, mash all three butters and let them chill.
4) Melt some butter and... - 38.6223
Italian Style Catfish With Basil Lemon Sauce
1. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan and pepper in a shallow dish.
2. In a bowl, combine Italian dressing, basil, lemon juice, capers and egg. Stir to blend.
3. Heat olive oil and butter in a saute pan over medium heat.
4. Soak fish in Italian dressing mixtu - 32.8783
West Meets South - Blacken Catfish With Crawfish Etouffee
Here are 2 video recipes. one from the west and one from the south. My good buddy Rus, from Smoky Ribs, will be tackling a west coast favorite, fish tacos and I will be preparing a southern dish blacken catfish smothered with craw fish etouffee. - 0