- » Catalina Dressing
Catalina Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of catalina dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for catalina dressing recipes.
Betty's Versatile Catalina Dressing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Catalina Dressing. This is a versatile dressing and can be used as a salad dressing or drizzled over tomatoes or bean salad. It can also be used as a marinade for beef, pork, poultry, or fish and makes a lovely... - 0
Beat all ingredients together except oil.
Gradually add oil while beating.
Refrigerate - 25.7801
– In a bowl, mix together all ingredients, and adjust seasoning to taste. - 20.9169
Tangy Horseradish Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 19.4452
You May Also Like!
Tuna Steaks Catalina
Combine French dressing and next 3 ingredients.
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish; spread dressing mixture over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Remove steaks from marinade,- set aside.
Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 2... - 34.9702
Cranberry Chicken is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 28.8548
Combine all ingredients.
Chill several hours. - 20.9187
Crunchy Baked Fish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix crackers and parsley.
Brush both sides of fish with Catalina dressing.
Coat one side of fish with cracker mixture.
Place fish, cracker side up, on cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, until fish... - 27.687
Brown hamburger, drain; add taco seasoning and tomato sauce.
Cover & let simmer 5 minutes, then set aside.
In bowl, layer as follows: lettuce, hamburger, tomatos, onions, chili beans, Fritoes, grated cheese & Catalina dressing.
Toss and serve. - 39.0158
Betty's Single Serving Spinach Salad
1. In a serving plate, arrange the spinach leaves around the edge.
2. Arrange broccoli florets and banana as shown in the video.
3. Sprinkle cheese and nuts.
4. Drizzle generously with catalina dressing.
5. Serve the salad at... - 0
Grilled Flank Steak
Marinate flank steak in about one cup of dressing in a zip lock bag.
After two or three hours of marinating, barbecue to desired doneness. - 16.1553
Grilled Steak Mushroom And Tomato Salad
1. Combine catalina dressing and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Place steak and 1/3 cup dressing mixture in a large zip-top plastic bag, seal bag. Place tomatoes, mushrooms, and 1/3 cup dressing mixture in another large zip-top plastic bag, seal bag.... - 31.7146
Terrific Tex Mex Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except corn chips, tossing well to coat with dressing.
Transfer to large serving tray; surround with corn chips. - 27.9973
Catalina Dressing Recipes By Category