- » Catalan Chickpea
Catalan Chickpea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of catalan chickpea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for catalan chickpea recipes.
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2) To the oil, add onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this mixture for 1 to 2 minutes, until the vegetables turn tender.
4) To this, add the tomato. Mix well.
5) Cook, stirring constantly... - 48.0965
1. Place the chick-peas in a large, heavy kettle, add water and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Cover, turn off heat; cool 1 hour. Bring to boiling; reduce the heat; cover kettle; simmer for 1 hour, 15 minutes, or until firm-tender.
2. While the... - 32.5643
You May Also Like!
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 44.4791