- » Catalan Chicken
Catalan Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of catalan chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for catalan chicken recipes.
1. In a small bowl, toss the apricots and raisins with the brandy. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grate the cut side of the tomatoes on a box grater set over a bowl. Discard the tomato skins.
3. In a large cast-iron casserole, heat... - 42.4989
In a large kettle, brown the chicken pieces in the olive oil with the salt.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Put the sliced onions in the pan and cook until soft.
Add all the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil; return chicken to kettle and simmer,... - 34.4704
1 Brown chicken pieces in oil with salt in a large kettle or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit. Remove.
2 Add sliced onions to pan and cook until soft.
3 Add pimiento, tomatoes, tomato paste, water, sherry and sugar to pan and bring to boiling.
4... - 33.3187
You May Also Like!
Chicken Breasts Catalan
Sprinkle the chicken with half of the salt and black pepper.
Heat the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and brown for 3 minutes on each side.
Drain on paper toweling.
Reduce the heat to moderate.
Add the... - 43.8537
Chicken With Catalan Picada
1. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the chicken pieces skin side down and cook over moderately high heat until the pieces are browned, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken... - 34.9678
Cornish Hens Catalane
Split the hens in half.
Brush with oil.
Place on a baking sheet.
Roast for 45 minutes in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven.
While the hens roast, heat the butter in a sauce pan, add the onion and mushrooms and saute until all the liquid has evaporated.
Sprinkle... - 38.4874
Saute De Porc Catalane
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a flameproof casserole, add the meat and brown on all sides. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook until soft and golden brown. Return the meat to the pan and add the... - 43.0277
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 44.4791