- » Caster Sugar With Egg Whites
Caster Sugar With Egg Whites Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Caster Sugar With Egg Whites recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Caster Sugar With Egg Whites recipes.
Lemon Meringue Pie Sweetened With Caster Sugar
1. Preheated oven with temperature mentioned.
2. In a bowl, mix together the flour and salt.
3. Rub the fat into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Add 25 g (1 oz) of the sugar to the mixture.
5. Add the egg to flour... - 45.7927
Classic Langues De Chat
Cream the margarine and sugar until very thick and light.
Add the essence and fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
Sift, the flour, cornflour, and salt together and stir into the creamed mixture.
Pipe on to well greased trays in small finger shapes using a... - 32.1915
Sugared Spice Cookies
1) Grease the baking sheets.
2) Heat the oven moderately to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour and spice(s).
4) Add the sugar, butter and egg yolk and with the help of fingertips to make soft dough.
5) Knead the... - 40.1592
Egg White Souffles
Lightly butter 6 small ramekins and sprinkle with caster sugar.
Drain the mangoes, retaining the syrup.
Mash or puree roughly and, if too sweet, add a little lemon, lime or orange juice to taste.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff but not dry, stir about a... - 31.6881
Easy Fresh Raspberry Pavlova
A very easy, cheap yet impressive dessert. Made of a crisp chewy cloud of meringue as the base, topped with billowy whipped cream and decorated with luscious fresh juicy raspberries. This is a dessert that is ideal for a summer lunch or dinner party! - 86.9376
White Wine Souffle
White Wine Souffle has a diiferent taste. The eggs and alomonds gives the White Wine Souffle a very unqiue taste. - 35.2261
150 Calorie Chocolate Dipped Pavlova With Strawberries
A Pavlova is a meringue dessert that has a really crisp shell and a marshmallowy soft center. And though in this recipe the Pavlova is dipped in dark chocolate and topped with sweet juicy strawberries, this dessert is still less than 150 calories! This... - 141.32
Peach And Nectarine Brown Sugar Pavlova
“A caramel coloured, sweet meringue, topped with crème fraîche and the best nectarines and peaches makes a simple but perfect dessert. It will look very impressive, yet takes no time at all! You can even make the meringue base two days before.”
-... - 28.4271
White Chocolate 'brownies' With Raspberries
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) gas mark 4.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (the bowl must not touch the water).
Add the butter and mix well to obtain a smooth... - 44.4273
White Chocolate Ice Cream
1. Put the chocolate into a large bowl, in a separate bowl, whisk the yolks and sugar together until pale and fluffy. Bring the milk to the boil in a pan.
2. Pour the hot milk onto the yolks and whisk together. Return to the pan and heat gently, stirring,... - 27.2186
Cupcake With White Chocolate Frosting
Want to make a snack while watching your favorite TV show, then this is one recipe you need to bang onto. Watch this video to make batch of gleeful cupcakes! - 114.856
Hazelnut Frosted White Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3
2. Evenly grease a deep 23cm cake tin and line its base with greaseproof paper
3. In a small saucpan, add butter, chocolate, vanilla extract and milk and heat gently until the chocolate... - 48.491
Picota Cherry Loaf With White Chocolate Frosting
1. Heat oven to 180Cº/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a 1kg loaf tin with baking parchment, making sure the paper comes up higher than the sides. Beat the butter and sugar together until fluffy, then add the eggs, a little at a time, along with the vanilla extract.... - 25.106
Beat the egg whites until they are stiff and look dry and rocky.
Add half the sugar and beat again until the mixture is very stiff and will stand up in peaks.
Fold in the rest of the sugar and flavouring.
Force from a tube or put spoonfuls on a greased tray... - 24.2786
Roll the pastry 1/8 inch (3 mm.) thick and cut into rounds to line small patty tins.
Put 1/2 tsp. of jam in the bottom of each.
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt.
When stiff, fold in the almonds and sugar and add a few drops of almond essence.
Put a... - 32.4263
Fruity Pavlova Cake
Line the tin with non stick paper.
Beat the egg whites and salt until stiff.
Beat in half the sugar.
Mix the cornflour with the rest and fold in gently.
Add the essence and vinegar and mix.
Spread in the tin and bake slowly until firm on the outside but still... - 39.018
Stuffed Baked Apple Pudding
Stuffed Baked Apple Pudding has a different taste. The milk and vanila pod gives the Stuffed Baked Apple Pudding a unique taste. - 42.2529
Sweet Potato Gateau
Sweet Potato Gateau has a yumlogical taste. The Sour cream and walnuts gives the Sweet Potato Gateau a different taste. - 48.3976
Roulade With Toasted Almonds And Fresh Berries
If you have a sweet craving, try this Roulade with Toasted Almonds and Fresh Berries. This mouthwatering dessert goes just perfect for your get together as well as to serve that someone special. The garnishing of the colored berries makes this sweet look very... - 99.9791
Egg Nog Pie
1. Place the gingernuts in a paper bag and crush finely with a rolling pin. Combine with the caster sugar and melted butter. Press into the base and sides of a 20 cm/ 8 in flan dish and chill.
2. Sprinkle the gelatine over 30 ml/2 tbls of the water and leave... - 35.1387
Snow Eggs With Rose Custard
1. To make crystallized rose petals, brush rose petals with egg white, sprinkle with sugar, place on nonstick baking paper and set aside in a warm place to dry.
2. To make meringues, place egg whites in a bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Continue beating... - 36.5895
Separate the whites and the yolks of the eggs; beat the whites very, very stiffly, and fold in half the lemon peel, finely grated.
Mix the yolks with a tablespoonful or two of cold milk, in a bowl.
Boil the rest of the milk gently with a piece of lemon peel... - 32.7614
Old English Egg Nog Pie
Rub the fat into the flour. Stir in the ground almonds with 3 x 15 ml spoons (3 tablespoons) of the sugar. Bind to a soft dough with 1 egg yolk and the water. Roll out the dough and use to line a deep 20 cm (8 inch) loose-bottomed flan tin. Bake blind in a... - 31.1631
Egg Custard Tart
1. Preheat the oven on Convection 200°C.
2. Place the flour in a large bowl, rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then mix to a stiff dough with cold water. Roll out and use to line an 8in/20cm ovenproof glass flan... - 38.2711
Almond Paste Or Marzipan
Mix the almonds and sugar together.
Add the beaten eggs and the flavouring and mix and knead very thoroughly.
To cover a cake, turn upside down and brush over with melted jelly or a thick sugar-and water syrup to make the paste stick.
Roll a piece of paste... - 25.9324
Two Nut Gateau
Set aside 6 walnuts and pulverize the rest in a food processor.
Stir in the ground hazelnuts and yeast.
Mix the instant coffee with 2 (1) tablespoons of water.
Whisk the egg yolks in a bowl with the sugar.
Stir in 3 (2) tablespoons of cognac, the instant... - 43.6933
Gateau Marie Therese
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl with 1/4 lb (125 g/4 oz) of softened butter for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Stir to obtain a smooth cream.
Stir in the cane sugar syrup, egg yolks and ground almonds, beating well after each addition.
Oil the base of... - 44.653
Chocolate Gateau With Cointreau
Melt 5 oz (150 g/5 oz) of the butter in a bowl in the micro wave oven on HIGH for 1 minute.
Mix 5 of the egg yolks with 1/4 lb (125 g/4 oz) of the ground almonds.
Sift the cornstarch (cornflour) and cocoa powder over the mixture, stir, add the cane sugar... - 45.7307
1) Cut the trifle sponge into half horizontally and place the trifle in a small shallow ovenproof dish, sprinkle with the sherry.
2) Top of the cake with the ice cream and pile over the fruit.
3) Stiffly whisk... - 36.239
Preheat oven to 200 degrees and place the rack in the center of the oven.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Form the cookies with a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2 inch plain tip or just use two spoons.
In the bowl of a clean, grease free electric mixer,... - 31.7316
Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F), gas mark 8.
Lightly butter the sides of 3 Swiss roll tins and line the bases with baking parchment.
Using an electric whisk, beat the icing sugar, almonds and 3 of the whole eggs in a basin for 5 minutes.
Add the 2... - 36.8814
Viennese Red Currant Ice
1. Wash the currants and peel them and remove the stalks from them. Simmer the fruit with the redcurrant jelly, hot water, tomato, raspberries, juice and rind of lemon, sugar and coloring till you have a pulp. Set aside to cool
2. When... - 38.9335
Mix together the almonds and sugar and set aside.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then fold in the almond mixture.
Spoon the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 1 cm (1/2 inch) plain nozzle and pipe sixteen 5 cm (2 inch) rounds on a piece of nonstick... - 45.0244
Red Currant Griestorte
1. Grease and line a Swiss roll tin measuring 8"X12" with non stick paper
2. Grease the paper, dust it with flour and sprinkle castor sugar
3. In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale in colour; add lemon juice and... - 45.4944
To make the meringues, beat the egg whites until stiff. Gradually beat in the sugar, keeping the mixture stiff. Fold in the ground nuts. Draw two 20 cm (8 inch) circles on non-stick paper. Divide one into six wedge shapes. Pipe a good half of the mixture onto... - 22.3759
Set freezer to rapid-freeze 2 hrs before making ice-cream.
Warm the milk to blood heat in a pan, remove from heat.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until pale and creamy, then beat in the milk.
Strain into a clean pan, then cook over a gentle heat until... - 41.306
Caramel Cream With Wine
Caramel Cream With Wine is a wonderful taste. The lemon flavour gives the Caramel Cream With Wine a tangy and refreshing taste. - 40.0907
Mix the sugar, almonds and rice flour together and set aside.
Beat the egg whites lightly, add the dry ingredients, and beat to a smooth, firm consistency.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then roll into small balls and place slightly apart on a baking tray... - 35.97
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 1.
Draw a circle on greaseproof paper.
Whisk the egg whites until very stiff.
Gradually beat in the sugar.
Beat in the vanilla, vinegar and cornflour.
Spread the meringue mixture over the paper, using the circle as a guide.... - 44.4803
Citrus Delicious Pudding
1. Place sugar and butter in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, lemon and orange rinds and lemon and orange juices.
2. Place egg yolks and milk in a bowl and whisk to combine. Stir into citrus mixture.
3. Place egg whites in a bowl and... - 35.3072
Sieve the flour with a pinch of salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and break in the egg.
Gradually stir in the milk, adding half the liquid a little at a time until you have a smooth batter.
Add the remaining liquid and the lemon rind and beat... - 43.9142
How To Make Apricot And Almond Nougat
Sweet, chewy, nutty and crunchy, it doesn't get much better than this as far as sweets are concerned. This French-style nougat is the very definition of a treat and couldn't be easier to make! Very few ingredients required, and very little effort - the one... - 0
Whisk the egg white until it is fairly stiff and looks like cottonwool. Whisk in half the sugar until the texture is smooth and close and the meringue stands in stiff peaks when the whisk is lifted. Lightly but evenly fold in the remaining sugar.
Pipe the... - 16.5351
1 Preheat the oven at 450 degrees farenheit /230 degrees celsius.
2 Make the meringue - In a clean dry bowl, put the egg whites and beat until stiff and peaky.
3 Gradually add the caster sugar and whisk until the mixture is stiff and glossy.
4... - 35.6408
Queen Of Puddings
1.Preheat oven to Regulo 4 or 325°F.
2. Take a 1 pint pie dish and grease it with margarine.
3. In a deep pan, boil the milk; take away from heat and add margarine, sugar, grated lemon rind and breadcrumbs. Let it stand for 15... - 47.7754
Put the sugar, egg whites, cream of tartar and water into a bowl and set over a pan of simmering water.
Beat until stiff peaks form, which will take anything from 4 to 8 minutes.
Remove from the heat, add the vanilla and beat until the frosting is a good... - 28.956
Decorate Your Cake
1. Lightly beat the egg white in a shallow bowl and spread out the caster sugar on a baking sheet or tray. Dip the grapes and the holly or bay leaves into the egg white. Shake off the excess, then coat in the sugar. Set aside to dry for at least 10 mins.
2.... - 38.4493
1. Preheat oven to Regulo 5 or 350°F.
2. Take 2 small bowls, separate eggs, putting whites in one and yolks in the second.
3. Put in caster sugar to egg yolks; beat together.
4. Beat whites very stiffly until the mixture will hold... - 37.734
Floating Islands Maman Blanc
1. To flavor milk with vanilla, in a saucepan, heat the milk until it reaches scalding point. Scrape vanilla seeds into the milk with the point of a sharp knife and add the split vanilla pods.
2. Whisk to blend and bring milk to a boil.
3.... - 45.4404
Butterscotch Meringue Pie
In a large bowl combine the yolks, brown sugar, cornflour and salt and mix to a paste with a little of the milk.
Pour the remaining milk into a saucepan, heat to scalding point, then pour over the egg mixture, stirring all the time.
Return all the mixture to... - 47.3582
Sweet Jam Omelet
1) Separate the egg yolks and the whites
2) In a bowl beat the yolks using a electric mixer with some milk
3) Also whisk the egg whites till stiff
4) Fold the whites into the yolk mixture
5) In a frying pan, dab in some butter
6) Pour in the egg... - 38.5805
Simple Floating Islands
Whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks, gradually incorporating the sugar about half way through the process.
Heat the milk in a pan until it simmers.
Use two spoons or an ice-cream scoop to add large scoops of egg white to the milk.
Poach for 3-4... - 29.3937
Soften the butter, then mix in the rest of the filling ingredients.
Roll out the pastry and cut into rounds about 8 cm/3 1/2 inches diameter.
Put 1 teaspoon of filling in the centre of each round and brush the edges of the pastry with water.
Draw up the... - 44.5404
1. Crack the eggs and then separate yolks and whites
2. Grease and flour baking sheets
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F, 230°C, Gas Mark 8
4. Beat the whites with salt and keep whisking until very stiff.
5. Using a wire whisk, whisk in... - 37.0677
Hot Tipsy Trifle
1) Take a larger, straight sided ovenproof dish and place the cake slices in it. Pour jelly on top to make a sponge base.
2) Now, add cointreau on the top and spread the peaches. In a clean bowl, combine mustard with 2 tbsp of milk and mix well.
3)... - 45.6826
1. Tear the bread into pieces and place in a bowl. Cover with cold water and leave for 5 minutes. Squeeze the bread until almost dry, then beat until smooth.
2. Stir in the caster sugar, sultanas, currants, marmalade, spice and margarine. Blend the egg and... - 33.496
Vanilla Ice Cream
1) Whisk the egg yolks in a small bowl.
2) Whisk the egg whites and once they are stiff mix a teaspoonful of sugar at a time.
3) Once the cream can stand on its own, fold in egg white mixture, egg yolks and vanilla.
4) Goes great with sponge... - 33.7997
Very Light Sponge Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6
2. In a large bowl, crack the eggs and then separate yolks and whites of eggs Use a wire whisk, to beat the whites until very stiff.
3. Pour this mixture into a large mixing bowl set on... - 34.0713
Hot Marmalade Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut off the crusts from the bread.
3) Coat the bread slices lavishly with butter and then with marmalade. Make 6 sandwiches from the slices and cut each into 4 pieces.
4) Take a rectangular ovenproof... - 44.6453
Grease two baking sheets with butter, and sprinkle the 2 tsp of flour over the baking sheets.
In a large bowl, combine the 115 g - 4 oz of sugar, egg yolks and the essence and beat till thick and pale in colour.
Using a metal spoon, fold in the remaining... - 31.7292
Vanilla Flavored Angel Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Sift both flours on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a large, clean, dry bowl until very stiff, then gradually add the sugar and vanilla essence, whisking until the mixture is thick and... - 32.6948
1. Grease and flour two 7-in. tins
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 170°C, Gas Mark 3
3. In a large pan, tip in the margarine and sugar and cream together till the mixture is light and fluffy and almost white.
4. Crack in the whole eggs... - 36.5456
Frozen Praline Souffle
Attach a foil collar to a 1.2 litre/2 pint souffle dish, or to 8 ramekin dishes, by folding a length of foil in half, sticking it to the outside of the dish using a little butter, then tying securely with string.
Cut the biscuits into small pieces and... - 46.8027
Pear And Rum Souffle Omelette
Pear and rum souffle omlette where the rum is optional if you are making for children but with the rum its got a typical taste which I love.The dish is basically a well beaten sweet omelette with pears sauteed in rum as topping yummm.....the taste is divine... - 39.4204
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C, 15 mins before cooking the pavlova.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff and peaking, then gradually whisk in the caster sugar, 1 tbsp at a time, whisking well after each addition.
When all the sugar has been added, fold... - 43.7514
1. Blend the dried egg, rum or brandy and water to a smooth cream in a basin.
2. Heat the milk, evaporated milk, vanilla essence and half the sugar to boiling point. Pour on to the dried egg mixture, whisking all the time. Strain into the rinsed-out pan.
3.... - 32.797
Ruby Red Pudding With Baby Meringues
Preheat the oven to its lowest setting just before drying out the meringues.
Line a baking sheet with non-stick vegetable parchment.
Whisk the egg white until really stiff then add 1 tbsp of the sugar and whisk again until stiff.
Add the remaining sugar and... - 40.7395
Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks, adding half the sugar about halfway through.
Then carefully incorporate the egg whites into the chocolate-and-egg mixture using a metal spoon.
Mix the water, rum and rest of the sugar in a basin, and dip the... - 38.0183
1. Place the egg yolks in a bowl and add the mustard, sugar, salt and white pepper. Blend well together.
2. Drip in the oil slowly from the end of a teaspoon, beating all the time.
3. When the mixture starts to thicken, add 1 tablespoon of the wine vinegar... - 33.9774
Brown Bread Ice Cream
1)Preheat the broiler to medium heat.
2)In a bowl, mix together walnuts, breadcrumbs and sugar. Transfer this mixture into a grill or broiler pan and spread it evenly on the foil in it.
3)Either grill or broil it for 5 minutes until it becomes brown... - 46.6721
Preheat the oven to Gas 2, 300°F, 150°C, 5 mins before baking.
Whisk egg whites until very stiff and whisk in half the sugar until glossy.
Using a large metal spoon, fold in the remaining sugar.
Place meringue mixture in a large piping bag fitted with a... - 31.9264
1. Place ricotta cheese, sour cream and rose water in a bowl and beat until smooth.
2. Place egg white in a clean bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Fold egg white mixture into ricotta... - 32.9864
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/ Gas 2. Line two baking sheets with non-stick baking paper. Whisk the egg whites in a large grease-free bowl until very stiff, using an electric whisk.
2. Add the sugar, whisking until the meringue is very stiff. Whisk in... - 31.0137
Blackcurrant Sorbet Meringue Layer
1 Preheat the oven at 140 degrees Celsius /275 degrees farenheit.
2 Cook the blackcurrants in water until the fruit softens, cool.
3 Draw two circles 7" (18 cm) diameter on baking parchment, and place on a baking sheet.
4 Whisk... - 40.191
1. Let the oven heat to the lowest possible setting, about 225°F (110°C/Gas 1/4).
2. Using greaseproof paper line 2 large baking trays and oil lightly.
3. Beat the egg whites with the salt until they are stiff and dry and peak when the... - 43.5496
Ice Cream Meringues
1) Preheat the oven to 225 Deg F (110 Deg C/Gas^).
2) Line and grease two large baking trays.
3) Stiffly beat the egg whites with the salt, thoroughly beat in 1/2... - 42.7193
Cream And Strawberry Meringues
Looking for a yummy dessert recipe that is a reel classic and also simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! This dessert will turn out amazingly tasty and your guests would keep asking for more! - 98.8806
Prune Tart With Custard Filling
1. Place the prunes in a small mixing bowl and pour in the brandy. Set the prunes aside in a warm place to soak. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas 6.
2. To make the pastry, place the flour, salt, sugar and diced butter in a food processor. Set... - 44.9767
Crunchy Topped Coffee Meringue Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the pastry, sift the flour and icing sugar into a bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolk, orange rind and juice and mix to form a firm dough. Wrap in... - 46.3768
Line two baking-sheets with non-stick silicone paper, or with lightly oiled greasproof paper.
Put the egg whites with the salt and cream of tartar into a large, clean, dry bowl and whisk until soft peaks form.
Gradually add the sugar, a tablespoon at a time,... - 38.8398
Make sure the egg whites are at room temperature before putting them into a clean, dry bowl.
Whisk them, adding the sugar gradually as you go, until the mixture is very thick and glossy and stands in peaks.
Beat in the vanilla and vinegar.
Spoon the mixture... - 39.6303
Classic Caramel Ice Cream
1) On an enamel or foil plate, put the Demerara sugar and breadcrumbs. Toast under a hot frill they golden brown and caramelized, occasionally stirring. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
2) Keep aside and allow to stand till it is quite cold.
3) In a... - 36.4495
Apricot And Pistachio Pavlova
1. Preheat the oven to fan 120C
2. Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper.
To make the meringue
3. In a small bowl, blend the cornflour, vanilla extract and vinegar to a smooth paste.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg... - 46.7674
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut off the crusts from the bread and tear it into pieces. Put them in a bowl.
3) Pour milk in the bowl and the bread soak for about 30 minutes.
4) Use fingers to break any lumps in the bowl of bread and... - 48.0343
Lemon Dairy Sponge Cake
1) Grease two sandwich tins of 7-inches each and use greased greaseproof paper to line them.
2) In a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of hot water, put the eggs and sugar and whisk them till the mixture is thick, white and creamy. When... - 35.8978
Line and grease an 18 cm (7 inch) square shallow tin.
Prepare the sponge as for Genoese Sponge.
Turn the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in a preheated oven, 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5, for 25-30 minutes.
Turn on to a wire rack to cool, then cut if in... - 45.1734
Sabayon With Berries
1. Place egg yolks, sugar and Cointreau in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Cook, whisking constantly, for 3 minutes or until thick. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Place gelatin and wine in a small bowl and dissolve over a saucepan of simmering... - 32.5075
1. Line a muffin tray or bun trays with paper cases and lightly grease them with oil
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
3. In a large mixing bow, combine flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, orange zest, olive oil, egg... - 44.7824
Mocha Spice Souffle With Chocolate And Chili
So, currently are you on a healthy diet regime to keep weight and waist line in your control? And you love desserts and its hard for you to resist them. Chef Michelle shows us a not so fatty Spiced Mocha Soufflé recipe and its easy to make so you have more... - 134.631
Beat the egg whites in a bowl until they form stiff peaks.
Add the sugar a little at a time, beating well after each addition, until stiff and firm.
Lightly oil 2 baking sheets and cover with greaseproof paper.
Spoon the meringue into a piping bag fitted with... - 38.3718
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks, saving the yolks for another purpose.
2. Place the egg whites in a very large, clean mixing bowl.
3. Weigh the caster sugar.
4. Line a flat baking tray with a non-stick mat or non-stick baking... - 87.5661
1) Take a 1.25 litre (2 pint) souffle dish and grease the inside of it lightly with butter.
2) Into the dish, pour about 2 teaspoons of sugar and then swirl it in all sides and bottom.
3) Keep the dish in refrigerator.
4) In a 2 litre (3... - 43.2751
Greek Easter Bread
1. Crumble the yeast into a bowl. Mix with one or two tablespoons of warm water, until softened. Add the milk and 115 g / 4 oz / 1 cup of the flour and mix to a creamy consistency. Cover with a cloth, and leave in a warm place to rise for 1 hour.
2. Sift the... - 40.9173
Traditional Christmas Almond Cake
Preheat the oven to Gas 2, 300°F, 150°C, 10 mins before baking.
Grease and line a 9 in/23 cm round cake tin with four layers of greaseproof paper.
Cream the fat and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs, adding 1 tbsp of flour after each... - 45.1482
Lightly grease two baking trays and make a greaseproof paper piping bag.
Sift the plain and self raising flours into a bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, then add the egg and mix well to... - 43.0992
You will find the Fun Pudding a rare treat! Prepare the Fun Pudding with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 44.0451
Strawberry And Cream Dessert Cake
Strawberry And Cream Dessert Cake is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Strawberry And Cream Dessert Cake wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.7143