- » Cast Iron Wash Pot
Cast Iron Wash Pot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cast iron wash pot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cast iron wash pot recipes.
Trim and slice leeks crosswise, then wash them well.
In a heavy bottom pot or skillet, (not cast iron), saute leeks in 1/4 cup olive oil for about five minutes.
Turn heat down, cover with a tight fitting lid and allow to steam for 10 minutes or so.
Put 1/4... - 35.6131
Nom Nom Paleo App Review - Sauteed Shrimp With Cherry Tomatoes
1. In a colander put shrimp run cold water over, remove the shell and devein the shrimps.
2. Once done pat dry the shrimp with a paper towel, placed them in a bowl, and seasoned them with seasoning and let it rest.
3. Wash the cherry tomatoes... - 114.457
Slow Cooker Pho
1. In a large pot, place the meat bones, cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, wash the meat with cold water.
2. Preheat a cast iron or heavy bottom pan over medium high flame. Place the onion in the pan, cut... - 0
Roasted Cod On Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1. Heat oven to 425°. Boil red wine with thyme sprigs in a nonreactive (steel, glass, or enamel) sauce pot, until it is reduced to a syrup consistency. Cover and set aside. Make mashed potatoes and keep warm.
2. Season cod with salt and pepper. Preheat large... - 27.0456
Sherried Lentil Soup
1. Set aside 1 tablespoon of chopped onion for tempering the soup.
2. In a large heavy bottomed preferably cast-iron skillet or soup pot, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the onions and carrots and sauté until the onions are... - 47.67
Thai Inspired Beef Salad With Rice Noodle
This recipe makes a wonderful lunch for you and your family. The ingredients used in this recipe are so fresh that they gives you an amazing flavor. Check this recipe video. - 117.039
Poached, Peeled Chestnuts
Wash the chestnuts thoroughly.
With a small sharp knife, cut an X in the top of each.
Put them in a deep, heavy saucepan and add the bay leaf.
Add enough water to cover.
Bring the water to a boil; lower the heat to a sustained simmer and cook the chestnuts,... - 32.6239
Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup
Here's an amazing Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe, which makes for a perfect appetizer. This soup is really easy to make and has a great blend of flavors. Spread the taste by sharing this Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe with your friends. - 49.1783
Spicy Merguez With Spinach And White Beans
1. Center a rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil in a wide cast-iron pot or Dutch oven over high heat. Add the spinach, little by little, and cook, stirring continuously, until all the spinach has wilted and... - 39.3329