- » Cast Iron Tortilla Press
Cast Iron Tortilla Press Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cast iron tortilla press recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cast iron tortilla press recipes.
Homemade Flour Tortilla
What a treat! Try our home made flour tortilla recipe to delight your family with fresh tortillas hot off the griddle. - 102.246
How To Make Homemade Corn Tortillas
Homemade corn tortillas are easy to make. Who knew? I take you step by step through the process. Also, get yourself a tortilla oven like I use in the video. - 0
Blue Corn Tortillas
Cut 24 pieces of wax paper, each about 6 inches square.
In a bowl, mix cornmeal, salt, and warm water until meal is moistened.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let dough stand for at least 2 minutes; keep covered at all times to prevent... - 26.5994
Jumpin' Good Quesadillas
1. Place the tortilla into the skillet for 20 seconds and then flip to the other side for 20 seconds. Keep aside.
2. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a cast iron skillet on medium heat or 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Place the tortilla into the pan and add... - 0
Spicy Shrimp Quesadilla With Asian Pesto Sauce
Think quesadillas are too mainstream and cannot be experimented with? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is one interesting recipe. Get ready to be amazed! - 99.5514
Mexican Salad In A Taco Bowl
Ever wondered how to make a taco salad bowl like the ones seen at the restaurants? Watch this video and it guides you exactly to make this along with a simple salad to fill this taco bowl! - 108.309
Picture this breakfast burrito. A warm, soft flour tortilla, filled with fluffly scrambled eggs seasoned with chorizo, green chilies and melted monterey jack cheese hugging crispy hash brown potatoes and sauteed onion, seasoned with salt and pepper. - 99.6047
1) Take a 9-10 inch cast iron skillet and heat oil in it. Saute onions in it for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
2) Crumble beef inside the same skillet. Cook over... - 46.062
Santa Fe Tofu Scrambled
As a sensible and tasty substitute for eggs, this dish has gained a huge following among breakfast lovers. If you're ever in Santa Fe, and it's time to order breakfast, you might be asked, "Do you want Christmas?" That means "Do you want red and green salsa... - 40.2464