Flat Iron Steak
- » Cast Iron Steak
Cast Iron Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cast iron steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cast iron steak recipes.
Black Pepper Crusted Flat Iron Steaks
This is an idea that popped in my mind, I love flat iron steaks so I wanted to do something interesting with them. I wanted a really good sauce to top it and I came up with a very simple Guinness stout reduction that was perfect. - 112.61
You May Also Like!
Rub each steak with oil on both sides.
Press the peppercorns onto both sides of the steak.
Heat the butter and oil in the frying pan over moderate heat until very hot.
Do not let the butter burn.
Saute the steaks for four minutes on each side.
Season with... - 38.4435
Trim all the fat off the beef, and cut into 1" cubes.
Fry the bacon in a large skillet until all the fat has rendered.
Drain the bacon, remove and leave to one side.
Saute the beef in the bacon fat a few pieces at a time until lightly browned.
Transfer the... - 44.2452
Beef In Beer
Trim the beef and cut into 1 1/2" cubes.
Dry the beef on paper towels.
Heat the oil in the casserole or in a large frying pan until it is very hot.
Saute the beef, a few pieces at a time, until it is lightly browned.
Remove the beef when browned.
Saute the... - 43.599
Black Pepper Crusted Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For chimichurri sauce, in food processor, add cilantro, oregano, and garlic. Pulse to chop. Do not mush.
3. In a small bowl, transfer the cilantro mixture.
4. Pour olive oil, and mix to combine.
5.... - 102.145
Salmon Steaks With Dill Hollandaise
Season salmon steaks.
Mix butter with 1 tsp (5 mL) of lemon juice. Brush mixture over both sides of each salmon steak.
Heat oil in cast iron pan over medium heat. Add salmon steaks and cook 12 minutes. Turn salmon over 3 to 4 times during cooking and season... - 28.937
Dry steak with paper towels.
Spread oil on both sides of steak, making a light film.
Brown steak in a ridged cast-iron skillet 2 minutes.
Turn steak a quarter-turn without turning over; brown another 2 minutes to make cross marks.
Repeat on other side; 8... - 44.0579
Herbed Shell Steaks With Sauteed Onions
On a work surface mash together the garlic paste, the pepper, and the oregano.
Rub the mixture onto the steaks.
In a heavy skillet, preferably cast-iron, heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking, in it sauté the onions, stirr - 23.4283
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
1. In bowl, combine thyme, onion powder, salt, black pepper, ground red pepper, and sugar. Use to rub on both sides of steaks.
2. In 12-inch cast-iron skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until very hot. Add steaks; cook 5 to 6 minutes per side for... - 27.8042