- » Cast Iron Skillet Bread
Cast Iron Skillet Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cast iron skillet bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cast iron skillet bread recipes.
Cast Iron Skillet Cornbread (fluffy, Moist Version)
We love cornbread and this delicious simple version is a sure-fire hit. It’s a great idea to serve it with a thick meat or chicken gravy or even a vegetarian chili. Make it in a cast iron skillet and watch it fly off the plate. - 112.143
You May Also Like!
Outdoor Cast Iron Humboldt Dungeness Crab Melt
Seafoods make good snacks when rolled or filled in a base. Here is a recipe to make Humboldt Dungeness Crab Melt with cooked Dungeness crab and artisan bread in an outdoor cast iron skillet. Great to enjoy the slices! - 112.12
Cut each tomato in half horizontally and place in a lightly oiled skillet.
Combine the breadcrumbs, parsley, chives, oregano and garlic.
Place a little of the mixture on top of each tomato, pressing it down lightly.
Season each tomato half with salt and... - 33.9796
Skillet Walnut Pumpkin Bread
Grease 9-inch cast-iron skillet.
Dust with cornmeal; set aside.
In large bowl, beat butter, sugar and eggs.
Add pumpkin and milk; mix to blend thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine flour, the 3/4 cup cornmeal, allspice, baking soda and baking powder.
Add to wet... - 43.8235
Skillet Sun Dried Tomato And Cheddar Bread
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine all dry ingredients in a med.
Stir in jalapeno, cheddar and chopped tomato.In a separate bowl whisk together eggs and milk.
Stir liquids into the dry mixture and then mix in peanut oil.
Lightly oil and heat... - 41.4447
Parmesan Skillet Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine yeast with water in it. Stir to dissolve yeast and leave the mixture aside for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
3) Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, butter or... - 46.7266
Skillet Corn Bread Using Stone Ground Cornmeal
1. Preheat the oven to 425° Warm a 9-inch cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Add the oil and heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, sift the flour with the sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in the cornmeal. Add the milk and eggs and stir lightly. Add the butter... - 30.2692
Mexican Skillet Cornbread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the cornmeal, salt, and baking powder in a medium-sized bowl. Oil a 12-inch cast-iron or heavy porcelainized iron skillet and heat in the oven.
3. Combine the eggs, yogurt, and corn in a small bowl. Stir into the... - 36.0554
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 45.2846
Quick And Easy Cheddar-jalapeno Skillet Cornbread
Whether you are looking for a great accompaniment for spicy stews, chowder and chillies or just add a fiery kick to your salads, cornbread is what you need. Betty shows how to put together this tasty one-skillet cornbread recipe that is ready in less than an... - 95.9001