- » Cast Iron Skillet Biscuits
Cast Iron Skillet Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cast iron skillet biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cast iron skillet biscuits recipes.
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Pour batter into a hot, well-greased cast-iron skillet.
Bake at 400Â° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. - 17.7025
Chicken Biscuit Stew
Preheat oven to 375°.
Melt margarine in a 9-inch cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Gradually add milk and broth, stirring with a whisk until blended.
Cook milk mixture 4 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stirring... - 44.0036
Skillet Apple Blueberry Cobbler
Come summer and a variety of juicy berries flood the market. This dish uses a combination of wonderful fresh berries combined with a buttery crust to create a light dessert. Take a look at the instructional video to learn more. - 114.879
Apple Biscuit Tatin
Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar and 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
Cook over medium heat until mixture bubbles, stirring frequently.
Combine apple, cornstarch, and cinnamon in a large bowl; toss gently.
Layer apple mixture... - 41.4231
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together all the ingredients in it. Mix nicely together.
3) Pour prepared batter in a nicely greased cast iron-skillet.
4) Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until golden brown... - 35.0913
Biscuits And Gravy
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt
4. Add butter cut into small cubes and rub into the flour until mixture is like cornmeal.
5. Add... - 45.8187
Original Biscuits And Gravy
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Biscuits : In a food processor, process the flour, baking powder and salt to blend.
3) Add butter and process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) With the machine running, add cream and process... - 45.0645
Pinch off a golf-ball-sized piece of the bread dough.
Roll it out very thin on a well-floured surface.
Cook over low heat in skillet (try cast iron with no oil) until browned.
Turn and cook the other side.
Refrigerate the dough so you can make just as many... - 27.8289