- » Casserole Broccoli Rice Crockpot
Casserole Broccoli Rice Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of casserole broccoli rice crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for casserole broccoli rice crockpot recipes.
Broccoli Rice Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot, cook the rice in salted boiling water for 18 minutes.
3) In the colander drain the rice and reserve the water.
4) Add chicken stock in rice water to flavour it, and blanch broccoli until... - 43.9308
Creamy Broccoli And Rice
1) In a 1-quart casserole add rice and water. Mix thoroughly.
2) Put fresh or frozen broccoli on the rice mixture.
3)Cook Fresh broccoli covered on 100% power (high) for 4 to 6 minutes.
4) Cover and let stand for sometime.
5) In a 2-cup measure heat... - 45.8408
Sausage And Broccoli Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Brown the sausage and drain.
3) Follow the package directions to cook broccoli and drain well.
4) Take a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole and place broccoli in it.
5) In a medium bowl, mix sausage,... - 46.2968
Rice Casserole With Sausage
1. In a small skillet, heat oil and brown sausages and drain excess fat.
2. In a colander, rinse and wash broccoli florets and drain.
3. In a vessel, cook rice with just enough amount of water, without butter and salt
4. In a 13x9-inch... - 40.477
Cream Of Broccoli Soup With Half And Half
1) In a 3-quart casserole, add first 8 ingredients to combine.
2) Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes or until the broccoli turns crisp and tender.
3) In a small bowl, add 1 cup half-and-half and... - 47.1029
Easy Vegetable Rice Bake
1. In a microwaveable casserole, place the mixed vegetables and the water.
2. Place the casserole in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook the vegetables on 100 per cent power or High for 3 to 5 minutes, till the veggies are tender.
4. Take the... - 40.2968
Pork Chop Dinner
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat water with salt and cook chicken in it until tender.
3.Once done, allow the chicken to come to room temperature and then remove its bones.
4.Slice the chicken into quarters.
5.Follow... - 45.3095