- » Cashew Sesame Seed
Cashew Sesame Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cashew sesame seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cashew sesame seed recipes.
Sesame Strips Brownie's
1) Preheat oven moderate to 300°.
2) In a bowl add sugar, soybean oil and skim milk powder. Mix for 2 minutes.
3) Combine eggs and flavorings and again mix for 2 minutes.
4) Add wheat germ, sesame seeds, cashews and raisins. Mix for... - 43.9534
Saute 4 tablespoons chopped cashew nuts and 3/4 cup sesame seeds in a small amount of butter or margarine.
Add to pilaf mixture.
Cover, and simmer as directed. - 15.2304
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the in ingredients and toss lightly to mix.
3. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet.
4. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and toast for 15 minutes,... - 48.2982
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Put the sugar, oil, and dry milk in a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add 1 egg, the orange rind, and vanilla and mix for 2 minutes longer.
3. Stir in the wheat germ, 1/4 cup of... - 35.062
Organic Cashew Cheese
Have you ever planned of preparing cheese at home, that too organic cheese? If you are really interested in this project, then you should follow this recipe video to learn about the detail process. The total process is going to take few days, but ultimately... - 116.263
Oriental Cashew Chicken
Cut chicken breasts into 3inch pieces.
Combine soy sauce, seasoning salt, onion powder, and garlic powder in a shallow bowl.
Add chicken, and marinate at least 15 minutes.
Prepare tempura batter according to package directions.
Heat a small amount of cooking... - 40.5204
Lamb And Cashew Stew
Heat one-third the oil in a large saucepan over high heat.
When hot, add the lamb and cook, stirring frequendy, until it is browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
Remove the lamb from the pan with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Turn the heat to medium, add half... - 44.613
Sesame Nut Butter
Toast sesame seeds in a heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
Quickly remove seeds from skillet to prevent burning.
Combine cashews and sunflower seeds in a blender or food processor.
Process on high speed until... - 26.8383
Nutty Health Bars
Looking for a snack between meals that is healthy as well? You have landed on the correct page. Here's an interesting recipe of Nutty Health Bars which can even be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Packed with the goodness of nuts, it is sure to... - 109.915
Stir Fried Vegetables And Cashews In Pomegranate Sauce
1. Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat, shaking the pan occasionally until seeds are golden, about 1 minute. Set aside.
2. Mix pomegranate juice, soy sauce, honey and cornstarch in a small bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
3 - 28.5044
Cashew Bourbon Chicken
A delicious twist on a classic chinese and cajun recipe, that will send your taste buds on a journey into the world of mixed cultures, sweet yet spicy works well withh egg rolls or fried rice or just put it over some jasmine rice or cajun dirty rice - 49.523
Carrot And Cashew Nut Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven or broiler on moderate.
2. On a baking sheet, spread the cashews in a single layer.
3. Place in the preheated oven or under the boiler and roast the nuts, sautÃ©ing them occasionally to allow even browning.
4. When... - 46.5948
Hot And Spicy Drumstick Flowers In Cashew Nut Gravy
Wash the drumstick flowers and chop them finely. Grind the masala till soft.
Place the oil in a pan and place on medium heat and add the asafoetida, green chillies and curry sprigs and then lower the heat once the chillies start spluttering. Add the ground... - 34.5468
Chicken And Cashew Nut Stir-fry
1. Heat a wok until hot, add the cashew nuts and dry fry over a low to medium, heat for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
2. Cut the red pepper in half and remove the core and seeds. Slice into thin strips. Cut the chicken fillet into thin... - 33.7321
Kung Po Chicken With Cashew Nuts
1. To prepare the chicken cut the chicken meat into small cubes about the size of sugar lumps.
2. In a bowl mix with the salt, egg white and cornflour paste.
3. In a preheated wok heat the oil and blanch the chicken cubes for about 1... - 43.0047
Kung Pao Shrimp With Cashews
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). In a flat pan spread cashews in a single layer; roast until golden brown (about 10 minutes), stirring occasionally. Remove and set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil; set aside.
3.... - 35.6453
Cashew And Sweet Pepper Dumplings
1. First, prepare the filling. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, discard the stalks and chop the caps.
2. Heat the oils in a wok, add the mushroom caps, spring onions, garlic, pepper and button mushrooms and stir-fry for 3... - 33.1924
Cashew Chicken And Broccoli Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, mirin, ginger, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and... - 32.7448
Stir Fry Chicken With Cashews
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, cook onion and carrot for 5 minutes. Add garlic and ginger, cook for 1 minute longer. Remove from pan.
2. Add chicken in batches to pan, cook until lightly browned. Remove from pan.
3. Heat extra oil in pan, cook broccoli and... - 35.196
Rice Pasta With Bok Choy And Ground Cashews
1. Cook spaghetti as per instructions. When completely cooked run the pasta under cold water.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. Prepare the dressing. Place it in the salad bowl.
4. Place the pasta in the bowl with dressing. Separate the coating strands as... - 49.8602
Sesame Turkey Stir Fry
1. Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet or wok. Add sesame seeds and cashews; stir-fry for 2-4 minutes, or until toasted.
2. Add peppers and leeks; stir-fry for 2-5 minutes. Stir in turkey and cook for 3-6 minutes, or until vegetables are... - 31.4205
Chicken In Sesame Sauce
Cut the chicken into cubes.
Put all the marinade ingredients into a bowl and add the chicken, turning to coat the pieces thoroughly.
Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or frying pan.
Add the cashew nuts and fry them until... - 43.3094
Chicken In Sesame Sauce
1) In a bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients.
2) In the bowl, add the cubes of chicken and coat then evenly in the marinade.
3)... - 45.8055
Toasted Sesame Mayo
Combine all ingredients (except black sesame seeds) in a Vitamix high-speed blender until creamy smooth., Pour mayo mixture into a bowl and manually stir in the black sesame seeds with a spoon.
This is to die for. I absolutely love it. You can use it as a... - 23.6271
Nuts And Seeds
All nuts should be raw and unsalted.
Toss together and serve. - 25.3691
Pour boiling water over currants to cover; let stand till cool.
In blender container combine one third of the cashews, sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds.
Cover and blend on low speed till finely chopped, stopping often to scrape sides of container.
Add... - 34.8104
Indonesian Rice Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine rice, green onions, green pepper, celery, bean sprouts, raisins, cashews, sesame seeds and parsley. Toss thoroughly.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine vegetable oil, orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger... - 32.2935
Surti Papdi Lilva Shaak - Spicy Wild Beans - Quick Healthy
1. In a pot or pressure cooker heat some olive oil. Add carom seeds or cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder, shredded coconut and stir. Add ginger, garlic, green chilies, cashews, raisins, sesame seeds, ground peanuts. Stir well. Add a little of... - 0
Indonesian Rice Salad
BRING THE WATER to a boil, stir in the rice, and return just to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover the pan, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the water is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
When cooked, transfer the rice to a large bowl.
FOR THE DRESSING, stir... - 46.4881
Spicy Raw Curry Sauce
You don't have to run from end to end to make a yummy curry. Frank tells you how to make easy, homemade raw curry sauce. Try making this sauce at home and we bet, your curries will get a flavor like never before. - 85.3273
Banana Creamless Pie
1) In a bowl, mix agar agar flakes in 1/2 C water and dissolve properly. Let sit one minute.
2) Place over heat and bring a boil.
3) Reduce heat to simmer for a minute. Keep it aside.
4) In a blender, add rest of the ingredients leaving... - 48.4494
Wish to make an all-raw, all-natural, and all-nutritious addition to your regular pasta? Kate Magic shares with her viewers a yummy seaweed pasta recipe that is sure to get you hooked. Never mind if you hate seaweed or can’t stand pasta, this unique recipe... - 82.4285
Pacific Rim Chicken Salad
1) In electric blender or a food processor bowl fitted with a steel blade, process the parsley until minced.
2) Then add and process the garlic until minced.
3) Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetable oil, peanut butter, rice vinegar, apple... - 47.5296
Crunchy Nutty Cereal
Mix the first eight ingredients in a bowl.
Measure remaining ingredients into a saucepan and heat until blended.
Stir into the dry mix with a fork.
Crumble mixture into 3 jelly-roll pans or shallow bake pans and bake at 275 to 300F.
Stir at 10 minute... - 37.4411
How To Make Dates Chutney - Khajur Ki Chutney
Learn how to make super simple and flavorful Khajur ki chutney. Khaur i.e. dates lend a lovely sweet flavor to the dish and we balance it out with spice from dried red chilli, add earthy tones from sesame seeds, cashew nuts and peanuts. To aid digestion, add... - 0
Nutty Butter Spread
1. Put the nuts, sunflower seed kernels, and sesame seeds in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until fine. Add enough oil to blend or process them to a paste. Sweeten with honey.
2. Store in covered jars in the... - 16.9861
Almond Crunch Granola
Mix all the ingredients together.
Spread thinly on a cookie sheet.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 325 C to 350 C, or until lightlv browned.
VARIATION: Add other nuts and seeds, such as sesame seeds, chestnuts, cashews, pecans, walnuts.
Use honey in place of... - 28.6342
Jack Fruit And Potato Spicy Curry
Jack fruit vegetable dish is versatile in its own ways. It can be served with hot chapatis, toasted bread, steamed rice or fluffy hot pooris. You will love this delectable combo of potatoes and jack fruit that is buttered and garnished with fresh mint leaves... - 0
Rice Salad With Tamari Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, combine rice with water. Cook over medium heat 30 minutes. Drain and let cool.
2. In a bowl, combine rice, raisins, onions, sesame seeds, bean sprouts, cashews, green pepper, celery and parsley. Toss thoroughly.
3. Into a blender or... - 30.5713
Chinese Chicken Salad Magnificent
Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic salt and sugar.
Marinate chicken in mixture at least 1 hour, turning frequently.
Deep fat fry about 3 minutes, drain and cool on absorbent paper.
Cut chicken into slivers.
Toss vegetables in salad bowl and top with nuts,... - 36.3665
Reshmi Kabobs | Indian Chicken Kebabs
Learn how to make silky smooth, flavorful Kabobs popularly known as Reshmi Kabobs at home. These Kabobs are great as an appetizer as well as can be served with rice, naan or roti to be a complete meal. - 0
1) In a wok or deep fry pan, pour 1.5 cup oil to heat up.
2) Use a strainer to partly fill with rice flakes. Place the strainer inside the hot oil for deep frying the rice flakes, until they turn puffy.
3) Repeat the above process to complete with all... - 46.4894
Super Healthy Super Bowl Crunchy Munchy Mix
If you are a Super Bowl fan, then it is the season for you to watch your favorite teams playing, with a bowl of your favorite crunchy mix. However, you should be careful about the health factor, as well. This recipe is particularly useful in this respect.... - 92.7275
Mole De Guajolote
Mix the vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, cinnamon, salt, pepper and sugar together, pour over the chicken or turkey, then cover and chill overnight.
Remove the meat from the marinade and drain, reserving the marinade.
Fry the meat in the oil until browned.
Drain... - 43.8774
The Ultimate Granola
Combine all ingredients except the raisins and dates in the slow cooker.
Cook on low with lid slightly ajar for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cool and add fruit.
Store in airtight jars.
Use within 1 to 2 weeks. - 32.6553
Cheese And Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onion until tender. Add the celery and cook for 5 minutes longer.
3. Combine the cashews, walnuts, rice, cottage cheese, chives, sesame seeds, parsley, thyme, salt, and eggs in a... - 35.2931
Undhiyu Or Undhiu - Mix Vegetable Subji
To all those who like eating Gujarati food should surely check this out. The chef explains how to make the mixed vegetable curry in Gujarati style. It is called Undhiyu and is a regional specialty in Gujarat. It' s so delicious that you must try it once. You... - 103.093
The Ultimate Granola
1) In the slow cooker, place together oats, wheat germ, coconut, oil, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and sesame seeds.
2) Cover leaving slightly open and simmer for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
3) Allow to cool, add dried fruits and mix well.
4)... - 45.0553
1) Rinse the courgette and then remove the top and tail.
2) Cut the courgette into 2-inch sticks.
3) In a small bowl, combine the coriander, cardamom, pepper, seeds and nuts.
4) In a small oval dish, arrange layers of courgette.
5) On... - 43.4613
Mediterranean Style Summer Salad
This is a great salad that pleases every taste. It is light, yet refreshing. Serves well with any main course. The mariage of the nuts and fruit really add a special touch. - 43.9521
Combine all the ingredients and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
(It will keep for at least 2 weeks.) Serve with milk and, if desired, sugar or honey. - 30.2336
Potato Ginger Pudding
Put the eggs and milk into a blender and buzz; add the cottage cheese and buzz again until smooth. Drop in the onion quarters and ginger; buzz again until the whole mixture is smooth.
When you mash the potatoes, leave the skins on. The skins contain most of... - 32.7798
Mutton Kofta Curry
1) Make tamarind pulp.
2) Make a paste of ginger, garlic, onions, chillies, nuts, poppy and sesame seeds and coconut.
3) Make a smooth paste of all the kofta ingredients except for the egg.
4) Add egg to the paste and knead it. Make... - 45.6539
Stuffed Eggplant Dinner Or Undhiyun
Stuffed eggplant is a delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with stuffed eggplant with Pita Bread along with... - 79.5893
Vengna Na Cutlets
1. Skin and slice the brinjals. Prick with a fork and marinate in salt and vinegar for two hours.
2. Grind the masala finely with a little water and apply it to the slices.
3. Heat a fry pan with oil. Coat the slices with bread crumbs and arrange on a... - 25.5989
Stir Fried Broccoli
1. In a large saucepan boil large quantity of salted water. Cook broccoli for 3 or 4 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain broccoli and rinse under cold water. Drain again and keep aside.
3. In a 10-inch or larger frying pan or wok heat oil over high.
4.... - 44.8537
Colorful Veg Kolhapuri
Spicy vegetable mix is characteristic with Maharashtrian cuisine for most occasions. Here is a recipe to make Veg Kolhapuri in typical Mahrashtrian style with thick and spicy gravy along with lot of vegetables. Great with naan or rice! - 122.203
Crunchy Nut Terrine
Heat the oil and cook the celery and onion until golden.
Drain and place in a bowl with all the remaining ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease two 6-cup loaf tins, and line with wax paper.
Spoon half the mixture into each.
Bake for... - 46.6404
Batata Poha Or Aloo Pawa (potato And Beaten Rice)
Are you looking for a simple breakfast idea? See this video that presents an excellent recipe for Indian batata poha. The video is really impressive as well a great way to pamper your taste buds with an absolutely delicious wholesome breakfast. Take a look... - 98.386
Combine honey, vegetable oil and vanilla extract in a small saucepan. Bring to a low boil then immediately reduce heat to low, keeping mixture warm.
Mix together uncooked oats, coconut, wheat germ, nuts and seeds. Spread over the bottom of 2 large, shallow,... - 34.1377
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Moon cakes, the traditional Chinese snack, usually eaten during the Moon or mid-autumn festival is a delectable treat that you simply can't afford to miss. Yummy pastries filled with red bean or lotus seed paste, this is one dessert that will surely impress.... - 84.5129
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Your mid-autumn celebration is incomplete without moon cakes. Easy to make and good to eat, this delicious dessert treat is something that you should try making at least once. It's so delectable that we bet, you will feel like making it again and again. - 82.8598
1. Clean the rice, peas, and lentils by rinsing them. Then add to a saucepan.
2. Pour water over the rice, peas and lentils and boil it. Boil further for a minute.
3. Remove from heat, cover and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
4. Drain... - 44.2497
Undhiyu - Special Mix Vegetable Curry - Gujarati Cuisine
If you're in the mood of making some Gujarati food, then you must try this special curry. Chef Bhavna shows the traditional way of making the mixed vegetable curry, step by step. It is called Undhiyu in Gujarat. Your guest and friends will be impressed if you... - 105.573
Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is a staple food in Indonesian cuisine. Nasi means rice and goreng means stir fried. Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is usually spicy but one can make variations as per taste. Ideally, it is made from freshly... - 116.432
Tomato Kadhi With Raisin Pakoras
First make the gravy. Place the onions in a vessel along with 1/2 cup ghee on a medium flame. When the onion is soft and pink, put in the curry leaves, allow them to crackle and then add the ground masala and fry for 3 minutes. Mix non-stop. When red, add the... - 37.2196
Corn And Vegetable Ring With Coconut Curry By Tarla Dalal
Corn and vegetable ring with coconut curry is an elaborate dish fit for a party. It involves making the corn and vegetable ring with mixed veggies, rice and corn; preparing the coconut curry; and then assembling both neatly to ensure an alluring visual... - 0
Korma Kaffar Shahi
Korma Kaffar Shahi is a yummy lamb preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Korma Kaffar Shahi last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 41.3546
1. Wash poha a couple of times with water and then let soak in 2-3 tablespoons of water for about 30 minutes.
2. Place a pan on flame, heat oil, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Let splutter.
3. Add turmeric powder, asafetida, onion,... - 92.9415
Hi Protein Drink
1) In a bowl, pour 1 cup water and add all the ingredients to soak for overnight.
2) In your blender, add all the soaked ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency.
3) Serve by sprinkling chopped cashews or roasted almonds. - 37.2206
Nutty Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat oven 350°F.
2) In an oven-proof pan, heat up margarine to sauté onions until transparent.
3) Add peanuts and cashews to stir until lightly browned.
4) Mix with noodles and soybeans.
5) Place inside oven to heat... - 48.3806
1. Heat a heavy skillet (cast iron works well) or Dutch oven over medium-low heat and toast the oats, cashews, and pecans cooking them, stirring often, until they begin to toast, approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Add and cook the sesame seeds and... - 43.9457
Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till brown.
Add ground spices and saute well.
Add meat and coconut milk.
Mix well and simmer for ten minutes.
Add lime juice or beaten curds. - 38.8723
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a shallow baking pan, scatter the almonds and sesame seeds. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden, stirring several times. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
2. Meanwhile, coat the inside of an 8-inch skillet with the cooking... - 34.4464
Panchamrut is a sweet and sour preparation of dry fruits, coconut and sesame seeds. Panchamrut is known by many regional names with rassa and gojju being some of them and is a must during the Ganesh Chaturthi festival. - 40.9958
Mother's Fish Mooli
Rub lime juice and salt on fish and leave to marinate for half an hour.
Mix both ground pastes.
Heat oil in a pan and fry ground spices.
Add coconut milk, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and salt.
The texture should be that of milk.
Add water... - 47.013
1) Soak groundnuts in water for 15 minutes and peel them.
2) Roast peppercorns, cloves, dry coconut, cinnamon, coriander, sesame and half of the cumin seeds together and powder them.
3) Clean and chop tindlis lengthwise.
4) Shell the peas.
5)... - 47.5075
Chinese Chicken Salad
Mix together soy, salad oil, sherry, garlic, ginger, and five-spice.
Rub mixture over chicken halves, coating thoroughly.
Place chicken, skin side up, in a shallow baking pan.
Pour over any extra soy mixture.
Bake in a 400° oven until meat near bone is no... - 43.7864
Vegetable Stir Fry With Soba
1. To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, stir together oyster sauce, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Stir in sesame oil; set aside.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, cook noodles in about 8 cups (1.9 liters) boiling water until just tender to bite (about... - 27.9052
Breakfast Treats With Whole Grain Energy Bars
If you are skipping breakfast often due to lack of time to prepare anything, try this! Quick and easy, delicious whole grain energy bar brings the convenience of a great breakfast option. Camilla sparks with her novel ideas to make cooking so easy. - 107.48
Kung Pao Chicken Cantonese Style
Kung Pao Chicken, is a fantastic dish from the canton region of China. Very beautiful addition to this dish is the fried peanut or cashewnuts, which add to the crunchy characteristic of this lovely dish. - 49.1926
Beef And Coconut Curry
1)Cube steak into 3 cm pieces.
2)In a heavy pan, dry roast corainder, cumin seed, clove and cardamom for 1 to 2 minutes. Grind once it cools.
3)Puree together chopped ginger, garlic and onion.
4)Take a pan and add both oils to it. Heat the oils and fry... - 45.2176
Crispy Potato Slices
1. Halve the potatoes lengthwise and then cut into slices.
2. In a nonstick pan heat oil and temper mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida and turmeric powder.
3. Add potatoes and salt, stir and let it cook for about 5 minutes such that... - 103.476
Sweet Fruit Pilau
1. Take a deep and large bowl, add rice, nuts and margarine, and without covering, cook, stirring 1 or 2 times for nuts to turn evenly brown, on High for about 3 minutes.
2. Add milk and sugar and stir till sugar dissolves. Add clove, cardamom, nutmeg,... - 39.6698
Raw Onion Bread
I can't stop talking about Shea's potluck, so many awesome raw food recipes! Today, we'll show you how to make one that rivals the Outback Bloomin' Onion. - 0
Chevda, A Curry Flavored Party Mix For All Ages
If you have a party planned but don’t have a clue what your guests across all ages would enjoy, Bale Dave has an answer! He prepares Indian style Chevda with a twist of rice crispies, whole grain oats, assorted nuts and coconut for added munch. With a... - 72.63
How To Make Multi-nuts Chikki Or Talsankli
Not able to meet your fitness goals? Maybe you aren't snacking right. Chef Bhal Dave presents a simple recipe of eternal favorite snack — talsankli or chikki, that is not only nutritious, but is also a cinch to make. Just go through the recipe and you would... - 71.4842
Trirangi Khandvi - Tri-color Stuffed Khandvi
To all those who are fond of making Gujarati snacks, should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the stuffed khandvi. She uses different types of filling to make it more tastier. You can serve it with chutney. Do try out this recipe and don't... - 88.7701
Kachori - Stuffed Balls - Indian
If you're in the mood to have an Indian snack then do try out this recipe. Kachori is a very popular snack in India. It is very easy to prepare and Kachori can be a treat to your taste buds. Watch the video as chef bhavna removes the hot kachoris from the... - 111.998
Dum Aloo / Indian Potato Curry
Indian style potatoes in yogurt gravy. Learn how to cook Dum Aloo. Popular spicy potato recipe called Dum aloo made using baby potatoes, yogurt gravy and Indian spices like fennel seeds, sesame seeds, cloves, bay leaf and green cardamom - 0
Bharela Simla Mirch - Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Cut each bell pepper into half, remove the insides and set aside.
2. Boil and mash potatoes and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking pan with a little oil.
To prepare the stuffing:
4. Heat a pan with couple of tablespoons oil.
5. When the... - 0