- » Cashew Salad
Cashew Salad Recipes
Cashew salad is a salad, which is made by using lettuce, cashews which are a must, and cheese. It can be called as a healthy salad and a pregnancy food being rich in certain nutrients. Cashew salad is an American ... More »
Cashew Caesar Salad Dressing
Want to make your salad look and taste wonderful, try this Cashew Caesar salad dressing. This is a wonderful base dressing which can be easily stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. - 111.988
Spicy Salad Dressing
Check out this wonderful video that showcases a recipe for a versatile salad dressing. The dressing is made with a simple blend of cashews and sunflower seeds with carrot and cucumber and a spicy kick of jalapenos. Take a look and enjoy with chips or salad. - 101.358
Summer Watermelon, Feta And Cashew Nut Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring and summer – fresh, light and colorful flavors. This salad is summer in a bowl! Chef John combines sweet juicy watermelon with salty feta and crunchy toasted cashews, to make a really light healthy and... - 98.7551
Cashew And Celery Salad
Want to make a vegetarian egg salad? Then watch this video and learn to make an egg salad with the eggs. This yummy recipe is a definite winner when it comes to vegetarian side dishes. Easy and quick to make, this salad is bound to be loved by everyone. - 90.5638
Mock Chicken Salad
1. For Yellow Coconut Curry Paste – In a blending jar take all of the ingredients together. And blend for few minutes.
2. In a high-speed blender take cashews, sunflower seeds, paprika, turmeric, garlic, Himalayan rock salt, pepper... - 87.9934
Chicken Cashew Salad
1) Gently remove the meat part from the chicken bones.
2) Cut this chicken portion into bite-size pieces.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, soy sauce, and curry powder. Blend altogether.
5) In a... - 48.2477
Carrot And Cashew Nut Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven or broiler on moderate.
2. On a baking sheet, spread the cashews in a single layer.
3. Place in the preheated oven or under the boiler and roast the nuts, sautÃ©ing them occasionally to allow even browning.
4. When... - 46.5948
Halibut With Lychee Cashew Nut And Miso Salad
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 before grilling.
2. Take a saucepan, add mirin and sake and allow to come to boil. Boil for 20 to 30 sec to blaze off alcohol.
3. Lower heat, add white miso and stir till dissolved.
4. Increase the... - 43.8849
Cashew Shrimp Salad
1. In medium bowl, combine V8 juice, soy sauce, oil, lemon peel and ginger.
2. Put in shrimp, cucumbers, carrot and green onions and toss to coat well.
3. Cover and let it refrigerate until serving time, at least 2 hours.
4. Before serving,... - 42.2538
Jellied Cranberry Cashew Salad
1) Sprinkle the gelatine and cold water, keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, place the cranberries, 1 cup water and sugar, and cook until cranberry skin pops.
3) Then combine the gelatine and cranberry mixture, stir in the apples, celery and cashews.
4) In a... - 41.1883
Cashew Vegetable Slaw
Press zucchini between paper towels until barely moist.
Combine zucchini and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine oil and whipping cream in a small bowl.
Beat at high speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add vinegar, mustard, and salt;... - 40.6247
Cashew Curry Shrimp Salad
Here is an easy and healthy cashew curry shrimp salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this dish for lunch. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try... - 40.2033
Cashew Shrimp & Peas Salad
Prepare Dill Dressing; set aside.
Set aside 2 tablespoons of the cashews.
In a large bowl, combine remaining cashews, peas, onions, celery, and shrimp.
Add dressing and mix lightly.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Line a platter or serving bowl with... - 39.5531
Cashew Shrimp Salad
In medium bowl, combine V8 juice, soy sauce, oil, lemon peel and ginger.
Add shrimp, cucumbers, carrot and green onions; toss to coat well.
Cover; refrigerate until serving time, at least 2 hours.
Before serving, add cashews; toss to coat well. - 36.2733
Chinese Chicken Cashew Apple Salad
1. In a bowl, mix the cooked poultry with sherry, soy sauce and MSG; set aside for fifteen minutes
2. Mix this meat with the rest of the ingredients
3. Serve at once - 35.3007
Fried Chicken Salad With Cashew
1. Dip chicken strips in milk; dredge in flour mixture.
2. In a medium-size skillet, heat oil. Fry strips about 7 minutes, until golden brown; remove and drain on paper towel.
3. Add vinegar to skillet and scrape to deglaze.
4. Pour into a bowl, add soy sauce... - 34.5604
Chicken And Cashew Salad
1. Rinse chicken, its giblets, and neck under running cold water. Place chicken, breast side down, in 4- to 5-quart casserole or bowl; add giblets, neck, 1 cup water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover with casserole lid or vented plastic wrap. Cook at high (100%... - 34.0781
Cashew Chicken And Broccoli Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, mirin, ginger, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and... - 32.7448
Mushroom Cashew Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix the mushrooms, carrots, sprouts, chick-peas and cashews
2. Cover with the dressing just before serving
3. Chill and serve - 32.2887
Lamb A Cashew Salad
Make the dressing by blending together the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
Roast the tomato in a pan with oil, salt and pepper.
Toss the remaining ingredient along with the lamb in the dressing.
Serve in a salad plate. - 32.2285
Chilled Cashew And Pea Salad
Combine all ingredients except nuts and cauliflower.
Add nuts and cauliflower shortly before serving. - 31.6568
Cashew Salad Recipes By Category