- » Cashew Rice Salad
Cashew Rice Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cashew rice salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cashew rice salad recipes.
Chicken Rice Salad With Cashews
Combine chicken, celery, onion and rice in large bowl.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, honey and salt; mix well.
Pour dressing over mixture and toss lightly but thoroughly.
Adjust seasonings; mix lightly.
Place in refrigerator,... - 34.4796
Chicken And Rice Salad With Cashews
Combine rice, chicken, celery, onions, lemon juice, and nuts.
Add salad dressing and mix lightly.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Chill, and serve on salad greens.
Makes 4 servings. - 35.3247
Rice Pasta With Bok Choy And Ground Cashews
1. Cook spaghetti as per instructions. When completely cooked run the pasta under cold water.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. Prepare the dressing. Place it in the salad bowl.
4. Place the pasta in the bowl with dressing. Separate the coating strands as... - 49.1188
Chicken Cashew Stir Fry
For meat lovers, here’s a treat with the combination of chicken and cashew that would enrich your taste buds with a delighting flavor. This Thai dish is but simple to prepare and the combination of ingredients blends so well with each other that makes this... - 79.7059
Savory Rice With Peas And Cashews
1. Set a 5- to 6-quart pan or 14-inch wok over medium-high heat. Add oil, mustard seed, and cumin seed.
2. When the seeds begin to pop, in 2 to 3 minutes, stir in the onion, chilies, turmeric, and curry leaves. Stir often until the onion is limp, about 4... - 31.0871
Cashew Chicken And Broccoli Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, mirin, ginger, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and... - 30.7027
Main-dish Chicken Salad
Main-Dish Chicken Salad is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Chicken Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.7384
Asian Style Cashew Chicken
Why not make some Asian style cashew chicken. See this fantastic video that shows a wonderful cashew chicken recipe that serves as a great satisfying meal with rice. Check out the video as the chef here cooks the dish in such a simple manner so that you can... - 118.301
Asian Cashew Chicken
Cashew Chicken is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Cashew Chicken; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 44.7464
Shrimp Rice Salad
Rinse frozen pea pods under running cold water to separate; drain.
Mix pea pods, rice, shrimp, celery, mayonnaise, onions, ginger and cinnamon.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
TO SERVE: At serving time, toss orange segments... - 35.297
Curried Turkey Rice Salad
Curried Turkey Rice Salad has an Implausible taste. The turkey and rice gives the Curried Turkey Rice Salad Astonishing taste. - 40.1316
Chicken And Brown Rice Toss
In mixing bowl combine cooked brown rice, chicken, celery, olives, and green onion.
Stir together mayonnaise and Italian dressing; add to chicken mixture.
Toss gently to coat.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving, add cashews and toss again.
Turn into... - 33.8159
Indonesian Rice Salad
BRING THE WATER to a boil, stir in the rice, and return just to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover the pan, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the water is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
When cooked, transfer the rice to a large bowl.
FOR THE DRESSING, stir... - 45.304
Wild Rice Tuna Salad
1. Combine the rice and the water in a medium-size saucepan. Heat to boiling. Lower the heat; cover the saucepan and simmer for 1 hour or until the rice is tender.
2. Combine the mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, onion and chives in a large bowl, blending well.... - 35.9454
Rice And Nut Salad
1. Put the olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper into a screw top jar. Shake vigorously, until the mixture has thickened.
2. Put the sultanas and the currants into a small bowl, and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for 10 minutes, before draining... - 41.1181
Indonesian Rice Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine rice, green onions, green pepper, celery, bean sprouts, raisins, cashews, sesame seeds and parsley. Toss thoroughly.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine vegetable oil, orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger... - 30.4946
Rice Salad With Tamari Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, combine rice with water. Cook over medium heat 30 minutes. Drain and let cool.
2. In a bowl, combine rice, raisins, onions, sesame seeds, bean sprouts, cashews, green pepper, celery and parsley. Toss thoroughly.
3. Into a blender or... - 28.9057
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
– Sprinkle mushrooms with lemon juice and place in large salad bowl. Add other ingredients and set aside.
– In a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetable salad. Toss. Marinate for 1 hour before serving. - 27.743
Shrimp Fried Rice
Shrimp Fried Rice has a lovely taste. Shrimp Fried Rice gets its flavor from Shrimp mixed with rice and eggs. Shrimp Fried Rice is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3623
Classic Biryani Rice
I grew up eating Biryani almost every Sunday afternoon. To me, this recipe looks closest to my grandmothers. Fragrant and sinfully flavored by those cheeky spices. This in my opinion is the ultimate dinner meal. You can learn how to pull of the classic... - 136.762
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F.
2. Saute the garlic in the oil 3 minutes. Add the nuts and heat 1 minute only.
3. Remove from the heat, add the salt, pepper and rice. Stir to mix thoroughly, then add the broth or bouillon. Pour into a casserole, and... - 30.2922
Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Holiday season is here and everyone is looking for really easy but also super fancy appetizer recipes to “wow” their guest. This is one recipe that is surely going to be remembered. Stuffed mushrooms make a great appetizer any time of year but these Wild... - 149.389
Easy Tomato Rice
1)Blend the tomatoes in a mixer grinder to make a puree. Keep it aside.
2)Heat 2 - 3 tbsp of ghee in a pressure cooker.
3)Add all the spices and allow them to splutter.
4)Add the tomato puree and stir well.
5)Stir, till the puree starts to thicken.
:- Do... - 37.8499
Raw Mango Rice Medley
Grind the masala very fine and reserve the water with which you wash the grinding stone or mixie.
Wash the vegetables and raisins.
Place 1 cup ghee in a large vessel and over a medium heat. When hot, add the masala and fry till it becomes red. Add the... - 31.6579
Vaghareli Khichri Or Khichdi - Vegetable Rice - Gujarati Cuisine
All those who enjoy eating Indian rice will relish this dish. In India we call it khichdi. It's a very simple dish but very tasty. It is very light to eat. You can serve the rice with papad, pickle or raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing... - 96.6807
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.4702
1) In a very large bowl, add 1/2 pint boiling water and soak the saffron strands in it. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2) To the bowl, add the rice along with an additional 1 1/2 pint boiling water.
3) Now, stir in the tomatoes and their... - 48.9873
Oriental Vegetable Noodle Salad
For all the calorie conscious lot, this video is a must watch. Chef Heather shares a step by step process to make this Oriental Vegetable Noodle Salad. Treat your family to this Asian delicacy today. - 98.5426
Pacific Rim Chicken Salad
1) In electric blender or a food processor bowl fitted with a steel blade, process the parsley until minced.
2) Then add and process the garlic until minced.
3) Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetable oil, peanut butter, rice vinegar, apple... - 46.8999
1. In a deep frying pan, heat oil, butter, cashews, stir well until light brown. Add in the cinnamon, cardomom, cloves, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, green chilies, bay leaves, ginger and garlic paste. Stir until well incorporated.
2. Add ground onion,... - 95.492
Masala Vegetable Biryani
Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
In a large saucepan heat the ghee, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half the onions and set aside in a bowl together with half the ghee.
Now add half of the whole spices - that is,... - 47.9778
Hot Chicken Stroganoff Salad
In skillet cook rice mix according to package directions; add chicken and celery.
Blend sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, and salt.
Stir into chicken-rice mixture.
Cook and stir over low heat till mixture heats through.(Electric skillet 220°.)
Add more milk, if... - 34.5908
Asian Chicken Salad
1. Tear chicken into 1/2-inch chunks. Place in a large bowl and add water chestnuts, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and hot chili oil. Mix.
2. Set aside noodles; rinse and drain salad mix. Add salad mix, noodles, and cashews to bowl, and mix. - 28.8813
Raw Papaya, Cabbage And Fresh Coconut Salad
Place the papaya, cabbage, cashew nuts and raisins into a bowl. Mix in the lime juice and sugar. Sprinkle a little fine salt. Mix and chill.
Place 1 1/2. tablespoon of pure ghee into a small karahi. Heat and add the curry leaves, green chillies and aniseeds... - 33.1136
Green Curry Salad
Hey you salad lovers, check out this Green Curry salad. Made from fresh vegetables, this salad uses Thai Green curry to give a Thai twist to it. The crunchy taste of this salad is worth all the effort. Try it! - 134.66
Thai Green Curry Salad
A taste of Thai and summer in a bowl. It’s fresh, bright, crisp, flavorful and vegan. What a wonderful way to enjoy Thai curry without having to cook! A wonderful recipe to add to your repertoire of summer salads. - 148.54
Chicken Salad With Coriander Sesame And Ginger Dressing
In a saucepan combine the chicken breasts with enough water just to cover them and over moderate heat add the coriander, the gingerroot, the peppercorns, and salt to taste, and simmer the chicken for 7 minutes, or until it is firm but still springy to the... - 34.903
Heat butter and oil in a wide frying pan over medium high heat.
Add onion, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring, until onions are lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, cumin, the ground coriander, turmeric, red pepper, and fennel.
Cook, stirring, until tomatoes no... - 45.0339
Potato & Egg Curry
This is a recipe for a tasty Potato & Egg Curry. You can serve this for a heart meal at home. I love this wonderful Potato & Egg Curry recipe especially because it was one of the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! - 44.9838