- » Cashew Nut Loaf
Cashew Nut Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cashew nut loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cashew nut loaf recipes.
Cashew Nut Roast
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly oil a 6-cup loaf pan and coat with breadcrumbs.
Melt the butter and saute the onion and mushrooms for 2 minutes.
Add the marjoram and rolled oats and gradually add the milk, stirring continuously.
Cool slightly, then stir in... - 41.5133
Cheese And Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onion until tender. Add the celery and cook for 5 minutes longer.
3. Combine the cashews, walnuts, rice, cottage cheese, chives, sesame seeds, parsley, thyme, salt, and eggs in a... - 35.2931
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until well blended. Turn into an oiled 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes. - 32.7501
Nut Butter Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the wheat germ and sugar, if used.
3. Combine the honey, if used, with the nut butter and the milk until thoroughly blended. Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.... - 31.8504
Vegetable And Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a loaf tin or baking pan with oil.
3. In a food processor, combine onions, celery, carrots, and rosemary, and grind into a fine mince. Turn out into a bowl, scraping the sides of the bowl.
4. Grind the... - 46.1036
Nutty Bean Loaf
1. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Combine with the remaining ingredients except the barbecue sauce. Pack into an oiled 8 1/2- by 4 1/2- by 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
2. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 45 minutes. - 29.8313
Carrot Cashew Slice
Place the millet in a large pan with the water.
Simmer for 30-40 minutes, until tender.
Heat a dry frying pan and roast the cashews over a high heat for about 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 22QÂ°C/425Â°F/Gas... - 43.6438
Grayshott Nutmeat Loaf De Luxe
1) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion, mushrooms and tomatoes in butter, until tender.
2) Stir in the flour, stock, herbs, Vesop and allow to cook for a few minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, then stir in the nuts, crumbs, eggs, salt and pepper, and... - 46.9124
7-grain Vegetable & Brown Rice Loaf
You will love me for posting this 7-Grain Vegetable & Brown Rice Loaf recipe. I can't wait to make this 7-Grain Vegetable & Brown Rice Loaf every day and if possible for every meal. Will turn out to be a great boon for any veggie! - 34.0771
Brown Rice Loaf With Avocado Sauce
1. In a large bowl mix the cooked rice, carrots, eggs, scallions, nuts, oregano, salt, pepper, and cheese.
2. Pack into an oiled 8 & 1/2- by 4 & 1/2-by 2 & 1/2-inch loaf pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 350-degree oven for 45 minutes. Remove the... - 31.4219
Grilled Chicken Rolls With Tibetan Rice
1. Wash and dry chicken; cut out any small rib bones and breastbones so breasts will lie flat, butterfly style. Shake in mixture of flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg in paper bag to coat well.
2.Beat egg with water in pie plate; place ground cashew nuts in... - 31.9416
Fruit N Nut Freeze
1. In a saucepan, add water, sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
2. Add pineapple, orange juice, lemon juice, banana, and ginger to the sugar syrup.
3. Into a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, pour the... - 39.5066
Crunchy Nut Terrine
Heat the oil and cook the celery and onion until golden.
Drain and place in a bowl with all the remaining ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease two 6-cup loaf tins, and line with wax paper.
Spoon half the mixture into each.
Bake for... - 46.6404
Pine Nut Roast
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before cooking the Roast.
Line a 9x5x3 in/23 x 12.5 x 7.5 cm loaf tin with non-stick baking parchment paper then lightly grease the paper with 1/2 oz/1 5 g of the butter or margarine and coat with the dried... - 41.3687
Spiced Macadamia Nut Cake With Coconut Lime Glaze
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
In a small bowl, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Gradually beat remaining sugar into butter until... - 44.204
Prepare the Chestnut loaf, below, then prepare the stuffing.
To make this, chop the nuts and make the bread into crumbs.
Deseed and finely dice the pepper.
Mix the stuffing ingredients together and season lightly.
Put one third of the chestnut mixture into... - 34.4996
Hot Toddy Bread
This Hot Toddy Bread makes a wholesome lunch fare. Try these ingredient loaded bread loaves this weekend and come back to me with your comments ! - 43.0256
Brown Valencia Savory
1) Prepare the sage and onion stuffing as per the package instructions.
2) Mix the stuffing with the nuts, soya flour and egg, then blend well until the mixture is firm.
3) In a generously buttered loaf tin, coated with the breadcrumbs, press the... - 39.671
Frosted Rum Cakes
Cream sugar and butter in mixing bowl.
Beat in extract.
Slowly add enough rum to achieve spreading consistency.
Cut cake into 2-inch cubes and frost on all sides.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 30.7893
Nutty Rice Pate
1. Cook the brown rice according to package directions, but eliminate the salt.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet and saute the mushrooms, zucchini, onion, and garlic until tender but not browned.
3. Put the sauteed vegetables in the container of an... - 32.8014
1) In a saucepan, gently saute onion in oil, until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the flour, tomato juice, garlic, yeast extract and salt. Allow to boil until the mixture is thickened, then turn off the heat.
3) Stir in the bread, nuts, wheatgerm, dried... - 48.661
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.019