- » Cashew Cluster
Cashew Cluster Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cashew cluster recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cashew cluster recipes.
Frosted Cashew Clusters
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
2. Cream butter with vanilla extract until butter is softened. Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each addition. Add egg gradually, beating thoroughly.
3. Mixing until blended... - 36.7667
Chocolate Cashew Coconut Clusters
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Toast the cashews on a baking sheet in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until uniformly golden brown.
Cool the nuts to room temperature.
Toast the coconut on a baking sheet in the preheated oven until lightly golden around the... - 31.5117
Place raisins in a steamer basket.
Place over, but not touching, boiling water.
Steam, covered, for 5 minutes.
Let raisins stand at room temperature about 2 hours or till completely dry to roast raw cashews, spread in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 350Â°... - 28.3361
Glazed Cashew Clusters
Spread cashews on a baking sheet.
Toast in a 350°F oven till golden brown.
In saucepan cook and stir sugar, water, and cream of tartar till sugar dissolves.
Bring to boiling; boil to hard-crack stage (candy thermometer registers 300°F).
Remove from heat;... - 32.4418
Cashew & Pretzel Toffee Clusters
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Spray large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in heavy small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until mixture boils and sugar dissolves, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in... - 33.0504
Chocolate Cashew Cluster
Place chocolate in 2-quart glass measure.
Cook on HI, 2 1/2 minutes.
Add cashews: stir until blended.
Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Let stand until firm.
1 1/2 pounds If you like, add a cup plump raisins to this candy. - 21.91
Line cookie sheets with waxed paper.
In large saucepan, over low heat, melt chips and chocolate; stir until smooth.
Stir in cashews.
Drop candy by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
Chill until set.
Store tightly covered in refrigerator. - 24.5008
Cashew Cluster Recipes By Category