Chicken Chow Mein
- » Cashew Chicken Chow Mein
Cashew Chicken Chow Mein Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cashew chicken chow mein recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cashew chicken chow mein recipes.
Chicken Chow Mein
Place chicken in a 7 x 11-inch dish.
Cover and microwave 7 minutes.
Let stand, still covered, 5 minutes.
Remove meat from bones and cut into bite-size pieces.
Combine all ingredients in a 12 x 8-inch casserole along with the broth from the cooked... - 38.0216
Asian Cashew Chicken
Cashew Chicken is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Cashew Chicken; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 47.2321
Chinese Cashew Chicken
Boil chicken and save broth.
Set aside 1/2 cup crisp noodles.
Combine remaining ingredients and place in a greased casserole - 2 quart.
Sprinkle reserved noodles over top.
Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. - 32.3459
Chicken With Cashews
1. Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2. In a bowl, mix saoup with water and put chicken, celery, onion, waterchestnuts, cashews and mushrooms to it.
3. Take a baking dish and pour the mixture in it and bake for 30 minutes at 325... - 39.9223
Nutty Chicken Casserole
1. Place rack in lower third of the oven and heat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-inch-square glass baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, cashews, broth, celery, and onion and toss until mixed. Transfer to prepared dish. Sprinkle chow mein... - 30.8129
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the seasoned stock base in water.
3) In another bowl, combine the stock base with mushroom soup, chicken, onions, cashew nuts and half of the Chow mein noodles.
4) In a... - 39.7873
Asian Chicken Salad
1. Tear chicken into 1/2-inch chunks. Place in a large bowl and add water chestnuts, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and hot chili oil. Mix.
2. Set aside noodles; rinse and drain salad mix. Add salad mix, noodles, and cashews to bowl, and mix. - 30.3999
1. Preheat the oven to a moderate temperature.
2. Keep a cup of noodles aside.
3. In a bowl, put the rest of the noodles and mix it with chicken, celery soup, water, celery, onion, almonds, Worcestershire sauce.
4. Take a casserole and... - 40.2286
Beef Nut Casserole
Brown the ground beef, celery and onions in a skillet.
Add the soups and milk and mix well.
Cook the noodles according to package directions.
Add to beef mixture and mix well.
Place in a large casserole.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove cover... - 37.6915
Stir together the mushroom soup, water, chopped cashews, celery, onion, salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper: mix well.
Carefully stir in half of the chow mein noodles and the flaked tuna or chicken.
Turn tuna-noodle mixture into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Top... - 32.4252
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and set aside 1/2 cup of crisp chow mein noodles.
Mix all other ingredients (except rice) in a large buttered 2-quart casserole or long baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
Sprinkle remaining chow mein noodles on top... - 38.5706
Turkey Noodle Bake
In 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, using only 1 cup chow mein noodles.
Cook, uncovered, 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
Sprinkle with remaining noodles - 24.5919
Place butter, celery and onion in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except noodles.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes or until bubbly.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving. - 35.183
Zesty Asian Vegetables With Soy Sauce
Would you believe if someone told you that you could whomp up a flavor-packed dish in just 30 minutes? Well, this Asian style dish by Betty surprisingly does so. Loaded with fresh veggies and cooked in zesty soy sauce, this is one dish that will never fail to... - 93.5817
Ground Beef And Rice
Ground Beef And Rice is a unique and winning dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Ground Beef And Rice. - 36.2811
Glazed Turkey And Pea Pods
1) Take a bowl and add turkey slices and 1 teaspoon corn starch. Mix it well.
2) Make a mixture of broth, 1 tablespoon corn starch, hoisin sauce, gingerroot and pepper.
3) Heat wok or 12-inch skillet and add oil to it. Rotate it to coat... - 42.2962