- » Carrot Zucchini Tomato Casserole
Carrot Zucchini Tomato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot zucchini tomato casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot zucchini tomato casserole recipes.
Veggie Meals-zucchini Squash Casserole
Looking for a nice and easy casserole recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to bake the perfect casserole that packs the goodness of vegetables and is so tasty that guests wouldn't stop asking for more! You might want to bake a... - 112.936
Stuffed Zucchini Par Excellence
Place carrots, shallots, broth, and 1 cup water in Dutch oven or heavy casserole; bring to boil.
Simmer until tender.
Prepare zucchini while vegetables are cooking.
Peel each zucchini; cut in half lengthwise.
Hollow out centers.
Remove crusts from bread; soak... - 41.4114
1) Take a casserole and grease it well.
2) Wash the zucchini and tomato. Slice them thinly.
3) Take a saucepan and put carrot, onion, green pepper and celery. Add 1/4 cup salted water and simmer for sometime to make the vegetables... - 47.067
Zucchini Mexican Style
1)In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
2)Put in zucchini, onion, celery, carrot, pepper and stir fry for 5 minutes.
3)Pour in the taco sauce and add mustard, pepper, basil, and salt.
4)Add wedges of tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes,
5)This... - 43.1
Veal And Seafood Casserole
Saute onion, green pepper and zucchini in a little oil in skillet until onion is translucent.
Remove, sprinkle veal with flour, and in same skillet, saute until browned.
Remove, and bring chicken stock and tomato paste to a boil in the skillet.
Add seasonings... - 38.8888
Hearty Bean Casserole
1. Place red kidney and black-eyed beans in a large bowl, cover with water and set aside to soak overnight. Drain. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add beans and boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are tender.... - 33.4071
Beef And Pasta Country Casserole
Cut beef into 3cm cubes.
Heat half the oil in large pan; cook beef, in batches, until browned all over and cooked as desired.
Heat remaining oil in same pan; cook onion and garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Return beef to pan with carrot, wine, stock and... - 40.3531
Cut eggplant into slices, sprinkle with salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
Simmer the carrots and potatoes in water for 5 minutes.
Drain and refresh under cold water.
Rinse the eggplant and pat dry.
Heat the oil and saute the onions until soft but not... - 44.4457
Sunshine Omelette Filling
1 In a 1-quart casserole, combine butter or margarine, zucchini, carrot, green onion and basil.
2 Microwave, uncovered, at 100% (HIGH) for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir once.
3 Add the tomatoes.
4 Microwave at 100%... - 36.2247
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart casserole and spread potatoes at the bottom.
3) Arrange the onion rings over the potatoes.
4) Place a layer of zucchini, carrots and tomatoes.
5) Mix together hot water and bouillon powder... - 49.5188
Spanish Style Vegetable Casserole
In a large heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Mix in the tomato and red pepper and cook another 3 minutes.
Add the potato, paprika, and cayenne pepper, and cook 2... - 39.2876
Golden Topped Vegetable Casserole
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
Sprinkle eggplant with salt.
Leave for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Saute onions until tender.
Remove from pan.
Fry eggplant until golden on both sides.
Remove from pan.
Layer eggplant,... - 43.9853
Duck Pork And Sausage Casserole
Put beans to soak in ample water overnight.
Defrost the duck.
Remove the wings and set aside.
Remove the giblets from within.
Cut the duck into dinner-size pieces.
Legs, thighs, breasts each cut in two.
Reserve the back and tail for the stock.
Place the... - 42.7911
Romanian Vegetable Casserole
1) Peel the potatoes, turnips, onions, garlic and carrots.
2) Cut the potatoes, turnips, carrots, eggplant and zucchini into 3/4 inch chunks.
3) Cut the leeks and beans into 1 inch lengths.
4) Quarter the tomatoes; slice the onions.
5)... - 45.1667
Armenian Vegetable Casserole
Snap off ends of beans and cut into 2-inch lengths.
Combine in a 5-quart or larger casserole with eggplant, onions, carrots, celery, bell pepper, and potatoes.
Drain juice from tomatoes into casserole.
Chop tomatoes and add to casserole, along with olive oil,... - 45.0948
Low Cal Lamb Casserole
1) Spread aluminum foil and put lamb on it. Broil it until lightly browned on both sides.
2) Take a 3 1/2-quart casserole, arrange different layers of potatoes, carrots, eggplant, and celery.
3) Season with salt and pepper. Arrange half lamb and half... - 44.3175
Italian Vegetable Casserole
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot olive or salad oil, cook carrots, onion, and garlic until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in kidney beans, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, water, sugar, oregano, and pepper; over... - 35.0456
Armenian Lamb Casserole
Heat oil in a large, deep skillet, stockpot or 3-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add lamb cubes and brown thoroughly on all sides.
Add onions and garlic and brown slightly.
Add tomatoes and reduce heat.
Cook over low heat for 1 hour, adding a small... - 42.7611
Armenian Lamb Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a skillet heat the oil, brown the lamb cubes, add onions and garlic and brown slightly.
3. Add the tomatoes and cook over low heat for 1 hour, adding a small amount of water, if necessary.
4. To a... - 46.3793
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Heat the oil in a very large pan and saute the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes.
Then add the remaining vegetables and mix well.
Cook, covered tightly, for 5 minutes to bring out the flavour.
Add the remaining ingredients to the... - 35.3012
Lamb With Fennel Sausage And Eggplant Casserole
In a large metal casserole, brown the lamb cubes, in two batches, in a bit of the olive oil.
Remove from the pot, leaving the oil, and saute the Italian sausage until lightly browned.
Remove from the pan and slice.
Saute the onion and the garlic... - 42.4495
Garden Harvest Casserole
Mix vegetables and garlic together and place into a shallow baking dish (13x9x2 inch).
Sprinkle parsley and grind pepper over all.
At this point you can refrigerate until ready to bake.
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Pour bouillon into a small saucepan; add oil,... - 39.6855
Garden Harvest Casserole
Mix vegetables together and place into a shallow baking dish (13 x 9 x 2 inch).
Sprinkle parsley and grind pepper over all.
At this point you can refrigerate until ready to bake.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Pour bouillon into a small saucepan; add oil, salt,... - 41.2321
Make Ahead Vegetable Tomato Sauce
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except bay leaf.
Add bay leaf.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 30 to 35 minutes, or until carrots and zucchini are tender-crisp and flavors are blended, stirring twice.
Remove bay leaf.
Cool... - 42.673
Meatballs In Tomato Soup
1. Shape ground meat to form walnut-size balls.
2. In a 3-quart shallow casserole, place the meatballs.
3. Cook on High for 8 minutes.
4. Flip over the meatballs carefully to prevent them from baking.
5. Drain excess fat and keep... - 49.6841
Italian Tomato Fondue
Prepare dippers; set aside.
Toss together cheeses and cornstarch; set aside.
Place butter in a round 2-quart microwave-proof casserole or fondue dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in onion and garlic; microwave,... - 43.9046
The Mexican Chile Relleno Dinner
Love your Mexican food? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make stuffed pepper aka chile relleno at home without much sweat or toil. The instructions are easy to follow and can help you pull off this Mexican delicacy at home to perfection. - 72.5308
Put the onion and leek into in a large casserole dish with the olive oil, garlic, parsley and sage.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the carrots, potatoes, celery and zucchini (courgette), cabbage, bacon and basil to the casserole.
Re-cover and cook,... - 43.526
Easy Minestrone Soup
Wash the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Cut in 4 lengthwise and then into dice.
Remove the green part of the leeks, the base and the outer skin.
Slice in 4 lengthwise, rinse and dice.
Cut... - 47.5956
Garlic Minestrone Soup
In 3-qt casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High 25 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once or twice. - 32.5598
Microwaved Minestrone Soup
Combine all ingredients, except cheese, in 3-quart casserole.
Insert temperature probe in center of food.
Cover; connect temperature probe to oven wall receptacle.
TO HEAT BY MANUAL TEMP/TEMP HOLD set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW; TEMP at 190°F.
Set TEMP HOLD... - 46.6981
Smothered Mixed Vegetables
These Smothered Mixed Vegetables are truly delicious ! Try this spiced vegetable casserole for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Smothered Mixed Vegetables is welcome ! - 32.8426
Ragout Of Beef
The Ragout of Beef is one of the best round steak dishes you can think of.ake the Ragout of Beef easily and let me know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 45.3657
Pot Roast Plain Or Fancy
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 6-quart flameproof casserole or Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Using paper toweling, blot the roast dry, add it to the casserole, and brown on all sides about 10 minutes.
Remove the roast and set... - 43.3607
Romanian Mixed Vegetables
Heat 1 inch water to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
Add potatoes, carrots and beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes; drain.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until almost tender.
Add tomatoes,... - 38.2208
Cut beef into 1/2- to 3/4-inch chunks.
Place in 4-quart microproof casserole with 5 cups hot water.
Add onion, garlic, basil, and pepper.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 25 minutes, or until meat is tender.
Add tomatoes and carrots.
Cover and... - 43.2529
Parsley Oven Pot Roast
Rub 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper over surface of meat.
Place meat, fat side down, in a heavy ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Brown well on all sides in a 450F oven (about 1 hour).
Drain off fat.
Combine tomatoes, wine, onion, garlic, parsley flakes,... - 44.7719
Ziti And Vegetable Medley
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In 10-inch skillet or wok, stir-fry the carrots in the oil for 1 to 2 minutes, until the carrots are just tender.
3) Stir in the onions, zucchini, mushrooms and broccoli, stir-fry until the vegetables... - 47.2826
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, zucchini, celery, onion, green pepper and carrot.
Microwave at High for 6 to 10 minutes, or until zucchini is tender, stirring once. - 40.2395
Beefy Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients in 4-quart micro-proof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 20 minutes.
Cover and cook on 50, 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Remove meat from bone and add to soup.
Discard bone... - 38.8842
In a shallow 9" X 9" casserole, combine the cauliflower and water.
Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir, then cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the carrots.
Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Remove... - 46.8854
1. In 8-cup (2 liter) casserole, microwave 2 cups (500 milliliters) of the stock, covered with lid or vented plastic wrap, at High for 4 minutes or until boiling.
2. Microwave covered further adding pasta, at High for 4 minutes and set aside without... - 47.5032
Hearty Tortellinivegetable Soup
1.Take a 4 quart microwavable casserole. Add in onions, carrots, mushrooms, zucchini, garlic and oil. Stir well and microwave for 6 minutes on high 100%. Stir once after 3 minutes.
2.Add in all ingredients except tortellini and mix well. Microwave... - 41.494
Minestrone In Microwave
1. In a 3-quart glass casserole, combine drippings or oil and onion and carrot. Microwave, at Time Cook (power level 10) f°r 5 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are beginning to brown lightly, stirring once.
2. Add broth, water, tomatoes, cabbage or... - 31.9803
Cheesy Minestrone Soup
Trim meat by removing fat and gristle.
Cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch pieces.
In 4-quart microproof casserole, place meat and pour in water.
Add onion, pepper, basil, and garlic.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 25 minutes, or until meat is tender.
Add carrots... - 41.9232
1. In a 3-quart glass casserole, combine drippings or oil and onion and carrot. Microwave, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 to 7 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are beginning to brown lightly, stirring once.
2. Add broth, water, tomatoes, cabbage or... - 32.7844
Hearty Sausage Soup
In a 4-quart casserole combine water, onion, carrots, celery, and seasonings.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on '6'.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, sausage, and beans.
MICROWAVE... - 45.2402
Zesty Minestrone Soup
1) Take a 4-quart casserole and put meat in it.
2) Pour over water and then stir in onion, pepper and basil.
3) Cook the mixture, covered for 25 minutes on High until meat is soft, turning meat at least once during cooking time.
4) Debone the meat and... - 43.4745
Sopa Pollo Mexicana
In 4-quart casserole, combine chicken, water, onion slices, celery, salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 25 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 60 minutes or till tender, stirring and rearranging chicken twice.
Remove chicken... - 46.6819
Italian Rich Minestrone Soup
Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart casserole dish.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 40 MINUTES on '6'. - 38.6917
Garden Vegetable Soup
Combine green beans, cabbage, carrots, zucchini, tomato, mushrooms, parsley, 2 tblsp. green onions, chicken broth, basil, marjoram, celery seed and garlic in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Tie peppercorns and bay leaf in a piece of cheesecloth.
Add cheesecloth bag to... - 40.366
Parsleyed Oven Pot Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature 450 degrees.
2) Over the surface of the meat, rub 1 ½ teaspoons of salt and the pepper.
3) In a heavy, ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven, place the meat, keeping the fat side down.
4) In the hot oven,... - 46.6131
Polenta Pie With Cheese
1. In a cooking pot add water and boil.
2. Add corn grits and cornmeal while stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed again.
3. Sdd pepper and olive oil. Simmer for 10 minutes - keep stirring in between so that the ingredients do not stick.
4.... - 48.0781
Pasta Meatball Minestrone
1. In large bowl add ground beef, Italian sausage, bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and egg. Combine together.
2. Shape into 3/4-inch meatballs.
3. Arrange meatballs in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
4. Add onion and... - 46.3213
Vinegar Marinated Vegetables
In large mixing bowl, combine tomatoes and onion.
Unwrap beans and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Repeat for artichoke hearts.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, squash... - 50.0015
1. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water and bouillon to boiling. Stir in couscous; cover saucepan and let stand 5 minutes. Mean while, in small saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook almonds until golden, stirring frequently.
2.... - 35.4832
Beef Minestrone Soup
Minestrone Soup is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Minestrone Soup is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.0485
Classic Cassoulet With Italian Sausage
Sauté bacon in large skillet, turning until crisp and browned, about 8 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Set aside skillet with bacon drippings.
Combine 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings with bread crumbs in small bowl.
Set... - 41.3421
Vegetable Beef Stew
Trim meat of separable fat and cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
Cut onions into eighths.
In a 3-quart casserole stir together beef, onions, celery, garlic, bay leaf, bouillon granules, thyme, sugar, pepper, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power... - 42.5032
Moroccan Chicken Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine carrots, onion, rutabaga, coriander, cinnamon, cayenne, caraway and pepper.
Microwave at High for 9 to 13 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring twice.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, raisins and salt.
Set... - 46.8693
1) In 3-quart casserole dish, cover and cook the butter, carrots and onions in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes.
2) Stir in the broth, tomatoes, cabbage, basil, parsley and salt, then cover and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in the... - 40.5418
I served the Minestrone for a party last week and you wouldn't believe the response I got! The guests loved it! Try this wonderful Minestrone recipe! - 42.6391
Bean And Vegetable Soup With Pesto Topping
1) In a 4-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together leeks, carrot, celery, green beans, zucchini, potato, pasta, 2 teaspoons of oil, and half of the minced garlic.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) Microwave on high power for 4... - 47.7749
Fiesta Chicken And Sausage Stew
Wipe chicken with damp cloth.
Combine oregano, marjoram, mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne; rub over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In large skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium-high heat; cook sausage for about 10 minutes or until... - 44.9054
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take all the vegetables and keep them in a casserole dish.
3) Take oil and add bouillon, garlic, salt, bay leaf, savory and tarragon.
4) Pour this mixture over the vegetables.
5) Cover the casserole... - 44.3521
Combine potato, carrot, celery and butter in medium bowl; cover.
Microwave at High 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are still crisp and colors brighten, stirring once.
Add zucchini and parsley.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until zucchini... - 48.8938
In 3-quart casserole, place beef, water, onion, garlic, basil, pepper, tomatoes and bay leaves.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 20 to 25 minutes until meat is tender.
Add pasta, zucchini, cabbage, green beans, celery, parsley and salt.
Microwave at HIGH... - 44.2182
Mediterranean Lamb With Couscous
Place onion and olive oil in 5-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except water, bouillon granules and couscous; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 1 to 1 1/4... - 44.1313
Vegetable Pot Pie
To MAKE THE DUCHESSE: Bring 2 pots of water to a boil and salt the water lightly, if desired.
Cook the potatoes and parsnips separately, until they are just tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Return the parsnips and potatoes to the pots and dry them over... - 40.6183
Bread sticks and Bagnq Cauda makes a heavenly mix and I love preparing just for the I-made-a-yummy-dish satisfaction. I prefer this with bread sticks, however you can combine Bagnq Cauda with assorted vegetables too. - 33.0416
1. Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon of salt. In a large flameproof casserole, heat oil. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until lightly browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add onion to drippings and cook,... - 31.54
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 46.2106
Cozy Dinner With Friends
Nina teaches viewers how to prepare a healthy chicken dinner for friends that's cozy and delicious. - 0
Vegetarian Rice-a-ronni A San Francisco Treat
For those who believe Rice-A_Ronni is served best at restaurants, this San Francisco preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Dinner hasn't... - 80.5031
Couscous With Beef And Vegetables
1. In a large shallow pan, combine couscous, 2 cups salted water and olive oil. Using you palms, mix till well combined.
2. Cling wrap and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a deep casserole, place water for boiling.
4. Place a colander... - 43.0389
Baked Tuscan Vegetable Soup
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Take a large saucepan,combine chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves in it and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer, cover the saucepan with lid and cook for about 20... - 47.3136