- » Carrot Zucchini Bread Easy
Carrot Zucchini Bread Easy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot zucchini bread easy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot zucchini bread easy recipes.
Carrot And Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease an 8 1/2- inch by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a... - 47.3428
Carrot Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl combine flours, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; mix lightly.
In a blender container process milk, eggs, oil and vanilla until blended.
Add carrots and zucchini.
Process for 2 or 3 seconds.
Add to... - 44.9737
Zucchini Carrot Bread Loaf
1 In a bowl, combine all Loaf ingredients.
2 Place half the mixture in a lightly greased loaf pan.
3 Steam zucchini and carrot for 5 minutes.
4 Prepare a hollow in the center of the mixture in the loaf pan.
5 Arrange zucchini, carrot,... - 45.49
Carrot Zucchini Latkes
1. Heat oven to 300°F. Set a rack on a baking sheet.
2. Grate zucchini in a food processor fitted with shredding blade or with a box grater using the side with the largest holes. Transfer to a bowl; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and toss. Let stand... - 40.7662
Zucchini And Carrots Au Gratin
In 1 quart saucepan combine mayonnaise, onion, flour, parsley, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
Cook over medium heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in milk until smooth; cook until thick, stirring constantly (do not boil).
In medium bowl... - 39.2536
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray two loaf pans with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sift flour, cinnamon, salt, soda, and baking powder; set aside.
Mix Egg Beaters, sugars, liquid Butter Buds, and vanilla.
Add sifted ingredients and blend in grated zucchini.
Pour into... - 38.0684
Carrot Pineapple Bread
Heat oven to 350°.
Spray bottom of loaf pan, 9 x 5 x 3 or 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat all ingredients in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on medium speed 45 seconds, scraping bowl... - 43.9138
Greek Style Zucchini
Here's a basic recipe and technique for the fantastic, flavorful vegetables you might get in a typical Greek restaurant that's actually in Greece. Can be adapted to virtually any vegetable. Here we used Zucchini. - 123.885
1. Mix zucchini, broccoli and carrots. Combine vinaigrette, chilies, mint and oregano, drizzle over vegetables, toss.
2. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each wedge of melon and secure with toothpicks.
3. Blend tuna, cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives and... - 36.8889
Chop carrots with food chopper or whirl in blender to chop coarsely.
Dissolve bouillon in boiling water; add carrots; cover and simmer slowly 10 minutes.
Add diced zucchini; simmer a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
Drain; add seasonings.
Beat eggs with... - 35.6911
Sandwiches are not only a healthy option but they are filling too. Patty does these great sandwiches for lunch or even be had for breakfast. See the video for more! - 112.488
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 5/8 by 1 1/8 inch (6 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Heat the butter in a skillet until melted.
Add the zucchini, carrot, scallions and garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until the vegetables are crisp... - 46.4325
How To Cook Shrimp Chowder In Stoneware Pots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a stoneware pot, for tomato based chowder, add tomato, green beans, carrot, sweet potato, corn, zucchini, celery, and mushroom.
3. Sprinkle ground chili flakes, peppercorn, little bit of breadcrumb,... - 0
Baked Garden Salad
Prepare Vinaigrette Dressing.
In a medium bowl, combine zucchini, carrot, peas, tomatoes and sprouts.
Using a sharp knife, shred spinach.
Add shredded spinach and cheese to vegetables; toss until combined.
Remove garlic from Vinaigrette Dressing.
Pour... - 43.6465
Low Calorie Vegetable Sandwich
Sandwich is a great filling dish that offers lot of energy and can be made with low-calorie ingredients. This super fast sandwich is made with vegetables such as cabbage, carrot, red bell pepper, tomatoes, and zucchini. It is comfortable to make and much... - 0
Harmony Hero A Vegetarian Hoagie
1. Cut the pita bread into half so that you get two pita pockets.
2. Line each pita pocket with lettuce.
3. Over the lettuce, layer 1 ½ slices of cheese in each pocket
4. Arrange tomato and cucumber and avocado slices over the cheese.
5. Then stuff... - 49.5001
Italian Minestrone Soup
Sonia cooks a delicious and hearty minestrone soup, a healthy dish that you can personalize with your favourite vegetables! - 130.507
Vegetable And Salad Roll Ups
1. To make patties, place soya beans, breadcrumbs, carrot, zucchini (courgette), cumin, tomato paste (puree) and egg white in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 12 small patties and cook in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 3 minutes... - 37.4509
Garden Vegetable Spread
Combine ingredients; mix well.
Serve with party rye or pumpernickel bread slices or assorted crackers. - 28.9956
Vegetables In Pita Baskets
1. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Cook pitta breads one at a time, pressing with the head of a metal soup ladle to form a basket. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Set aside and keep warm.
2. To... - 37.5575
Fish Steak And Vegetable Packets
Tear off four 16-inch-long pieces of heavy-duty foil and place a fish steak in the middle of each one.
Top each with 1/4 of the carrots, zucchini, mushrooms, and scallions.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice, pepper, oil, and sesame seeds, dividing all amounts... - 37.0665
Veggie Tuna Burgers
In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic for 1 minute.
Add the zucchini, yellow squash and carrots; saute until tender.
Drain and cool to room temperature.
In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, tuna, salt and... - 39.3048
Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Coat a large no-stick skillet... - 43.8377
All Season Vegetable Chili
Preheat oven to 325 Â°F (160 Â°C).
Heat oil in large ovenproof saut6 pan over high heat. Add onion, garlic and celery. Cook 8 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Add carrots, zucchini, peppers, spices and herbs; mix well. Cover and cook 8... - 34.4403
Golden Dream Soup
1. Wash, peel and dice the carrots into ½ inch pieces.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
3. Wash and cut zucchini into ½ inch dices.
4. Wash, string and cut beans into ½ inch pieces
5. In a large heavy bottomed... - 48.8849
Tuscan Bean And Vegetable Soup
1. Place the onion, garlic, celery and carrot in a large saucepan. Stir in the tomatoes, red wine, vegetable stock and oregano.
2. Bring the vegetable mixture to the boil, cover and leave to simmer for 15 minutes. Stir the beans and courgettes (zucchini) into... - 37.5169
Sage Chicken And Rice
1. Place the onion, garlic, celery, carrots and sprigs of fresh sage in a large saucepan and pour in the chicken stock. Bring to the boil, cover the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Cut the chicken into 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes and stir into the pan with the... - 38.3763
Skier's Vegetable Chili
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, heat olive oil and saute onions and green peppers on medium-low for about 8 minutes.
2) When the onions turn soft and transluscent, add in the garlic, zucchini and carrot. Turn dowm the flame and cook for about 2 minutes.
3)... - 45.3029
Chunky Cheddar Fondue
Prepare vegetables and bread; set aside.
In a 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned (about 10 minutes).
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, chiles, and... - 41.3321
Rabbit In Green Peppercorns And Wine Sauce
Heat a Dutch oven and add the oil.
Saute the rabbit pieces in the oil until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
Add the wine, cover the pot, bring to a simmer, and cook for 45 minutes.
Remove the rabbit from the pot and place on a heated platter.
Add the... - 32.1668
1. To make patties, boil, steam or microwave broccoli, zucchini (courgettes) and carrots until tender. Drain, rinse under cold running water and pat dry.
2. Place broccoli, zucchini (courgettes), carrots, onions, garlic and parsley in a food processor and... - 38.6268
Here is a great meal to make with left over meat balls! It is fresh, delicious and loaded with flavor. You will love this. Serve it with some crusty bread. - 132.614
Italian Vegetable Casserole
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot olive or salad oil, cook carrots, onion, and garlic until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in kidney beans, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, water, sugar, oregano, and pepper; over... - 35.0456
A Salad Supper On The Terrace
1. In a large saucepan, bring 6 quarts salted water to a rapid boil.
2. Add cavatelli to boiling water and cook until al dente or tender crisp.
3. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil
4. Add broccoli and carrot; stir-fry 3 minutes.
5. Add... - 38.4523
Salmon En Papillote With Horseradish Cream
For the sauce, in a blender or small food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese until creamy.
Transfer the cottage cheese to a small bowl.
Stir in the horseradish and parsley.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator while preparing the salmon.
Cut... - 40.5539
Country Italian Stew
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the beef cubes and sauté till well browned on all sides.
3. To the beef, add the tomatoes, soup mix, water and oregano. Stir to blend... - 45.3691
Vegetables Tajine Berber Style
This video shows an authentic Moroccan dish cooked in a traditional Moroccan tajine. The vegetables here are cooked in a berber style. Berbers are natives of Morocco living in the Atlas mountains known for their delicious tagine. Serve this vegetable tajine... - 127.293
Fried Vegetable Latkes
Vegetable latkes are the classic Jewish dish especially made during the Hanukkah festival. It is such a versatile dish that you can make in many ways. One of the most simplest ways to make this dish is to add different colors of vegetables to make it more... - 110.986
Farfalle Pasta With Veggie Meatballs
For the sauce.
In a medium bowl, toss together the chopped carrot, celery, onion, zucchini, and garlic.
Reserve 1 cup of the mixture and set aside.
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the remaining vegetables for 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the ground... - 40.7651
Fall Vegetables And Fusilli
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook fusilli until tender but firm, about 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold water; set aside.
Meanwhile, in large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onions, garlic, carrots and celery for 5 minutes,... - 40.4025
This is a very interesting and good recipe of minestrone. This recipe will save you dollars which you have spent at italian restaurants for similar or perhaps inferior taste. This dish as an appetizer is a winner! Treat your friends to this minestrone and let... - 49.3439
White Pudding Sausage
Grind the pork using the coarse blade.
Place in a cooking pot along with the half-and-half, onion, garlic, and seasonings.
Cook over high heat until the mixture boils and then reduce the heat.
Continue to cook for about 10 minutes, with the lid off.
Add the... - 41.0843
Hearty Meatballs Soup
All those who enjoy having soups in the winter, will love this soup. Chef Victoria makes Meatball Soup which is full of veggies and is really tasty. Meatball Soup will be surely enjoyed on a cold winter evening. - 112.015
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 135.036
Spring Lamb And Vegetable Potpourri
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground lamb, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 2 tablespoons water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon coriander. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot oil, cook meatballs... - 38.7294
Big Meatball Stew
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon thyme. Shape meat mixture into 6 large meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook... - 39.3644
Roast Whole Chicken With Vegetable Cheese Stuffing
I like having this Roast Whole Chicken mostly because the Vegetable Cheese Stuffing makes the whole dish so exciting and indulgent and guess what, it is so easy a classic recipe to try! With the fabulous flavor of mozzarella cheese and Thyme leaves as a... - 38.3167
Saute onion, celery and garlic in olive oil in an 8-quart pot until soft. Stir in tomatoes and crush gently. Add tomato paste, water and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
Add your choice of vegetables, oregano, basil, parsley, kidney beans, salt and pepper.... - 37.2968
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In large plastic food storage bag combine crumbs and Parmesan; shake to blend well.
In another large plastic food storage bag combine mayonnaise and vegetables; shake to coat well.
Add mayonnaise-coated vegetables, half at a time, to... - 29.3644
Hot Anchovy Dip
Heat butter and oil in an earthenware pot just until they begin to foam.
Add garlic, and cook gently.
Then add chopped anchovies, and cook over a very low heat, stirring constantly, until they eventually dissolve.
Garnish with grated truffles, if used.
The... - 30.4502
Provencale Vegetable Soup
Put all vegetables into 1.8 l / 3 pt / 7 cups of boiling salted water.
Simmer for 1 hr.
Just before vegetables are cooked, add the vermicelli.
Meanwhile, crush garlic and fresh basil, using a mortar and pestle.
When paste has formed, add olive oil, drop by... - 43.5123
Lamb With Fennel Sausage And Eggplant Casserole
In a large metal casserole, brown the lamb cubes, in two batches, in a bit of the olive oil.
Remove from the pot, leaving the oil, and saute the Italian sausage until lightly browned.
Remove from the pan and slice.
Saute the onion and the garlic... - 42.4495
In a stockpot saute" salt pork until brown.
Add olive oil, onion and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients, except macaroni and cheese.
Simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
Add macaroni and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until macaroni is... - 43.6359
1) In a saucepan, saute the ground beef till it turns brown. Discard excess fat from the pan.
2) Transfer the meat into a crockpot. Add all the vegetables, one by one, on top of the meat.
3) Pour V-8 over it and sprinkle wiyj pepper on top.
4) Cook the... - 43.8962
Classic Vegetable Soup
In this video, Tse shows you how to make a Classic Vegetable Soup. It flavorsome and low on the calories. Serve them smooth or chunky. You'll like them the either way. Bon Appétit! - 117.847
Italian Tomato Fondue
Prepare dippers; set aside.
Toss together cheeses and cornstarch; set aside.
Place butter in a round 2-quart microwave-proof casserole or fondue dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in onion and garlic; microwave,... - 43.9046
Autumn Vegetable Stew With Cheese Toasts
When it's cold and rainy outside, there's nothing better than a piping hot bowl of hearty vegetable stew with crunchy chewy cheese toasts. This is perfect movie watching food. - 0
Pickled Pork Ribs With Lentils
In a stainless steel pan or large glass bowl, place the gallon of water along with the pickling salt and saltpeter.
Stir until dissolved.
Place the ribs in the brine and keep covered in the refrigerator for 10 days.
You may have to weight down the ribs with a... - 40.7703
Beef Balls Provencale
1. Make the sauce a day ahead by trimming the leek. Cut the ends off and most of the green part. Wash and then cut it into ¼ inch slices.
2. In a large ¼ cup of butter, heat the oil in a 6-quart Dutch oven and then sautÃ© the onions, leeks,... - 45.0657
A spicy soup made with vegtables and chipotle style adobo sauce. - 38.827