- » Carrot Tomato Salad
Carrot Tomato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot tomato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot tomato salad recipes.
Delicious Tomato & Carrot Salad
This Delicious Tomato & Carrot Salad is always a crowd pleaser. The sweet flavors of onion and carrot are combined with the crunchy taste of crisped rice and topped with tangy, sweet tamarind sauce. Use tomato from off the vine or plum tomatoes. Watch and... - 118.057
Carrot Salad In Tomato Marinade
1. In a small saucepan, mix together tomato sauce, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, Worcestershire and mustard and allow to boil
2. Turn the heat down and allow to simmer till the flavours blend, for five to seven minutes and allow to cool afterwards
3. In... - 40.4454
Carrot Tomato Date Salad
1. Concasser the tomatoes, reserving the seeds and juice. Cut flesh into strips and drain on kitchen paper.
2. Put seeds and juice into pan with the oil, vinegar, seasoning and basil.
3. Boil 3-4 minutes until thick and syrupy, making about 2 tablespoons.
4.... - 38.325
You May Also Like!
Get lucky enough to try this Carrot Salad. This Carrot Salad is never too hard on you yet tastes divine. You will agree with me once you prepare it! - 31.8465
Sweet And Sour Carrots
Combine onion, green pepper and cooked carrots.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate 12 hours. - 29.4365
Peas And Carrot Salad
1. Put the peas and sliced carrots in a saucepan. Add enough water to barely cover the bottom of the saucepan, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Drain the vegetables (save the water for soup) and put the vegetables in a bowl. Cool and chill. Add the celery,... - 33.1696
Penny Carrot Salad
1) Cook 3 lbs. sliced carrots until tender. Do not overcook carrots. Drain cind cool in ice water. Add 1 finely diced onion, 1 diced green pepper.
2) For dressing, mix 1 can tomato soup, 1/2 cup salad oil, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce, 1... - 28.1304
Marinated Carrot Salad
Place carrots and water in 2-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 18 to 20 minutes, or until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring after 10 minutes.
Stir onion and green pepper into carrots.
Blend together tomato soup, ketchup,... - 38.3514
Marinated Sweet And Sour Carrot Salad
Cook the carrots in boiling salted water in a large saucepan for about 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and cool.
Combine the carrots, onion and green pepper in a serving bowl.
Combine the soup, sugar, oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and salt in a... - 34.515
Red Bell Pepper And Carrot Salad
If you like to do lots of experimenting with salad combination, then here is something exceptional for you. Red pepper slices and grated carrots soaked in wine vinegar and Dijon mustard is absolutely wonderful. Follow the chef to prepare this at your kitchen. - 103.451
Marinated Carrot Salad
Steam carrots until just tender (about 10 minutes); cool.
Place salt, pepper, and mustard into a medium-size bowl.
Beat in a small amount of oil to blend with seasonings.
Add remaining oil, beating continuously; finally add vinegar and tomato sauce.
Stir in... - 36.7201
1) Peel the carrots,cut into shapes of rounds or cut diagonally.
2) In a small mixing bowl, mix together tomato soup, oil, sugar, vinegar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Finally add required salt to the sauce,mix and keep the sauce aside... - 47.5254
1) In a large pot of boiling water, add the carrots and cook till they just turn tender. Drain and let cool.
2) In a bowl, toss together onions, green pepper and carrots.
3) In a smaller bowl, combine tomato soup, oil, sugar, vinegar, mustard,... - 43.1176