- » Carrot Thyme Bread
Carrot Thyme Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot thyme bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot thyme bread recipes.
Pasta With Mushrooms, Fennel, And Thyme
1. In a small bowl, start soaking the morels in the hot water, cover it, for about 30 minutes, when the morels have soaked completely then drain and make sure to reserve the mushroom liquor, then strain the liquor through a fine sieve
2. Take the... - 47.0657
Carrot Vegetarian Casserole
1. Add carrots to a bowl and blanch them for 3 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Take a bowl and add butter, eggs, milk or cream, fresh sage or dried thyme and cheese. Blend together by beating it with hand mixer.
4. Croutons... - 47.621
Lean Bacon Carrot Soup
Carrot Soup is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Carrot Soup; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 47.903
Nutty Carrot Rice Loaf
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or butter.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter water, parsley, thyme and salt. Use a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. Add the cooked rice, grated carrots and... - 44.2784
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions, carrots and celery in the oil for about 7 minutes, or until fragrant and wilted.
Add the stock, bread, thyme, pepper and fennel seeds.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 20... - 39.4296
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the carrots, mushrooms and onions.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Place over medium heat for 3... - 48.6802
Harvest Pork Chops
Harvest pork chops is a vegetables and pork chops recipe. The pork chops are stuffed with a herbed breadcrumb, apple and carrots filling and skillet cooked before roasting them in the oven to finish. Served with a fruity apple juice and onion soup sauce, it... - 39.9097
Stuffed Round Steak
Very lightly salt round steak or use seasoned tenderizer salt.
Grate carrots; add to prepared bread cubes.
Add sage, thyme and grated or chopped onion.
Mix bouillon cube in water until dissolved.
Add to the bread and carrots (dressing should be rather moist;... - 41.0404
Oxtail Stew With Bread For Sopping
Brown the oxtails in a hot pan with a little peanut oil.
When they are a good dark brown, remove them from pan, and place in ovenproof casserole.
In the used pan, saute the carrots, turnips, celery, and yellow onions.
When the mixture is a little brown, add... - 34.9486
Baked Beans On Dark Bread
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven, heat the peanut oil over moderately low heat for 1 minute; add the onions, garlic, red pepper, carrots, ginger, and red pepper flakes, and cook, covered, for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 37.7867
Garlic Bread Cassoulet
1. In a pan, heat half of the oil and fry shallots and garlic in it for ten minutes
2. In another pan, heat the rest of the oil and fry carrots, pepper and celery for five minutes; add wine and allow to boil for a couple of minutes
3. Add beans,... - 43.2194
Herbed Bread Stuffing With Mushrooms And Sausage
Preheat oven to 4000.
Trim crust from bread.
Cut bread into 1 1/4-inch cubes.
Arrange cubes in a single layer on 2 jelly-roll pans.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until toasted.
Reduce oven temperature to 3500.
Cook turkey Italian sausage in a... - 40.6626
Bread Stuffed With Lentils
1) With a serrated knife, horizontally cut the top quarter from the bread.
2) Wrap the top with aluminum foil or plastic film and set aside.
3) Scoop out the soft interior of the bread, leaving about 1 inch shell.
3) Scoop carefully, do not... - 48.0065
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 46.2106
Bread Stuffing Made With Lot Of Vegetables
You know what, unlike your typical homemade stuffing recipes that are usually starchy with simple carbs, this one is actually good for you thanks to heaps of vegetables. Watch and learn from Rocky as she shows you how in this video. Enjoy! - 117.865
Spicy Cornbread Stuffing
In a large bowl, combine the celery, carrots, onions and oil.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the cornbread, pepper flakes, sage and thyme.
Toss to mix well.
Add the egg and 2 cups... - 46.7839
Blanquette Of Poultry
Blanquette Of Poultry is a mouth watering dish which you would surely want to get your guest's attention. I bet, clubbing these Blanquette Of Poultry with your favorite buttered heart-shaped toast slices would be just heavenly! - 47.2689
Blue Ribbon Meat Loaf
Blue Ribbon Meat Loaf is wonderful for any time of the year. Keep this Blue Ribbon Meat Loaf recipe as your first choice if you have an idea of cooking meat loaves. This is a good one! - 36.2047
Spicy Cornbread Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Take a large size bowl and mix together celery, carrots, onions and oil.
3. Use vented plastic wrap to cover the bowl and place it in the microwave for 4 minutes or until the ingredients turn soft.
4.... - 43.5404
Burgundy Beef Loaf
1. Combine wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf in a small saucepan; bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer, uncovered, until volume is reduced to half, about 10 minutes. Remove and discard garlic and bay leaf; cool wine mixture completely.
2. Combine beef, bread... - 35.2229
Old Fashioned Pork Stew With Whole Garlic Cloves
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a Dutch oven and sear the meat on all sides.
Remove the meat and fry the onion slices until they are golden.
Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and the flour to the onions, and cook the roux over... - 46.7448
Roast Turkey With Chestnut And Cornbread Stuffing
Wipe the turkey well, inside and out, with paper towels.
Using a very small sharp knife, carefully remove the wishbone from the neck cavity—this will make carving easier.
To make the stuffing, melt the butter in a frying pan, then pour off half into a small... - 40.5782
Dutch Cheese Croquettes
Mix milk, carrot, onion, salt, thyme, parsley, peppercorns, and bay leaf in top of double boiler; heat 20 minutes over boiling water.
Strain the mixture, reserving milk for sauce.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water; set aside.
Blend... - 44.39
Turkey Meatball Soup
1 To prepare the meatballs: In a medium-size bowl, soak the bread in the milk for 3 minutes or until soft. Mash the bread with a fork, then stir in the turkey, parsley, egg white, salt, sage, and red pepper sauce; mix well. With moistened hands, form the... - 32.5714
Classic Meatball Stew
Mix thoroughly beef, egg, bread cubes, 1/4 cup onion, and salt.
Shape firmly into 36 meatballs.
In large saucepan, brown meatballs and cook remaining onion in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 34.0205
Beef In Belgian Beer Sauce
Using Belgian beer to cook a delicate beef preparation is something unique. Whether you've tasted this before or not, this special beer is going to make the beef more delicious and aromatic. It is a great recipe to serve at any special occasion. Watch the... - 112.933
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Have breast of veal slit to form a pocket.
Wipe meat with a clean cloth.
Mix the last eight ingredients together for the dressing and stuff pocket.
Skewer or sew opening.
Place Dutch Oven over medium heat.
Add fat and brown veal breast well on all... - 38.9545
English Roast Chicken
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Rub the chicken with the drippings or bacon fat and put it in a roasting pan.
Roast for 25 minutes on each side, basting every 15 minutes.
Season the bird well and turn it onto its back for the last 30 minutes or until... - 38.9523
1. Saute the onion, carrot, thyme, bay leaf, parsley and celery leaves in two tablespoons of the butter until lightly browned.
2. Shell and devein the shrimp. Cook, covered, in one cup of the broth and the wine five minutes. Strain. Reserve eight shrimp for... - 34.962
Cod And Vegetable Bake
If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
Arrange fish in ungreased oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches, or square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper.
Mix carrots, celery, onion, bread... - 37.1948
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the egg whites; bread crumbs; onion; green pepper or carrot; milk; parsley; sage, thyme, basil, or oregano; salt; and pepper.
Add ground beef and mix well.
In a shallow baking dish pat mixture into a 6x3x1 1/2-inch... - 37.6528
Family Meat Ball Casserole
1. Make meat balls: Mix ground beef and pork lightly with bread crumbs, egg, carrot, onion, parsley, salt, pepper and thyme until well blended; shape into 48 balls. Place in a single layer in a greased large shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in very hot oven... - 34.0607
Stuffed Steak Roll And Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Drain; cover and set aside.
Meanwhile, use a meat mallet to pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
In a bowl stir together egg, carrot, bread crumbs, green onion, salt, and thyme.
Spread the carrot mixture over the... - 43.9827
Mixed Vegetables Mornay
Scrape carrots and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Halve or quarter lengthwise the larger carrots.
Put in heavy saucepan with celery and chicken broth.
Cover and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain off broth and save it.
Transfer carrots and celery to... - 42.785
Jiffy Veal Tonnato
There's nothing like this Jiffy Veal Tonnato if you want to make something really tasty for a meal in a short time, especially during summer ! These veal patties in tuna sauce are sure going to win you over ! Just try them and tell me if you agree with me !... - 47.2887
Jiffy Veal Tonnato
1. Combine the ground veal, carrots, 1/2 cup of the sour cream, onion, bread crumbs, salt, thyme and pepper in a large bowl; mix lightly until well blended. Shape into 8 equal-size patties about 3/4 inch thick.
2. Saute in vegetable oil, turning once, until... - 33.0964
Big Meatball Stew
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon thyme. Shape meat mixture into 6 large meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook... - 39.3644
Marinated Kipper Fillets
Peel and slice the carrot and onions.
Place kipper fillets in a glass or pottery bowl, layered with slices of carrot, onion rings, sprigs of fresh thyme, bay leaves and cloves.
Pour oil and wine vinegar or lemon juice over and leave for 24 hours in a cool... - 31.416
1. Put the crumbs in a bowl.
2. Saute the onion and celery in the butter or margarine 3 minutes. Add to the crumbs, mix well; add salt, pepper and thyme and blend thoroughly.
3. Fold the carrots in lightly.
4. Use in any fish or fowl; or crown roast - 31.1377
1) Over medium heat, place a 3-quart saucepan and sauté the onions, carrots and celery in the oil for nearly 7 minutes, till the vegetables are wilted and fragrant.
2) Add the bread, stock, thyme, pepper and fennel seeds. Bring the mixture to a... - 37.0185
Hot Bean Soup
1.Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onions.
2. Add the carrot, garlic and watercress and stir.
3. Rinse the beans well and pour into the pan along with 1 can of water.
4. Add the sausage and... - 45.1086
Sunday Soup is an amazingly easy to prepare appetizer which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Sunday Soup; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 44.8815
Stuffed Zucchini Par Excellence
Place carrots, shallots, broth, and 1 cup water in Dutch oven or heavy casserole; bring to boil.
Simmer until tender.
Prepare zucchini while vegetables are cooking.
Peel each zucchini; cut in half lengthwise.
Hollow out centers.
Remove crusts from bread; soak... - 41.4114
This veal stew is a simple and easy stewed veal reicpe. Cooked with creamy mushroom soup along with vegetables, it is flavored with thyme. With a dash of added lemon juice to finish it off, it is best served hot over rice or with bread rolls. - 36.5229
Grilled Pigs' Feet
1. Have the butcher prepare the pigs' feet for cooking. Wash them well.
2. Prepare a stock with 1 1/2 quarts water, the carrot, onion, garlic, thyme, parsley, bay leaf, cloves, salt and peppercorns. Bring to a boil and simmer one-half hour.
3. To keep the... - 33.7693
Country French Cassoulet
Country french cassoulet is a kielbasa and vegetables recipe cooked with added pork or lamb. This skillet cooked and baked cassoulet is flavored with wine and broth along with rich tomato puree. Herbed with thyme and parsley, the country french cassoulet is... - 39.889
Hot Turkey Sandwiches
In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot margarine, cook carrots, onion, celery and thyme until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in gravy.
Heat to boiling.
Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Divide turkey and gravy mixture... - 37.0912
This meatball stew is a beef meatball stew prepared with vegetables. Cooked with onion soup and water as base, the meatball stew is herbed with thyme and parsley. Served with noodles or rice it makes a full meal. - 34.9371
Chop carrots with food chopper or whirl in blender to chop coarsely.
Dissolve bouillon in boiling water; add carrots; cover and simmer slowly 10 minutes.
Add diced zucchini; simmer a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
Drain; add seasonings.
Beat eggs with... - 35.6911
Chicken And Artichoke Casserole
Chicken And Artichoke Casserole is a mouth watering baked recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 46.8244
Chicken And Artichoke Casserole
Make a bouquet garni by tying together in a piece of cheesecloth the parsley, celery top, carrot, bay leaf, and thyme (use a long string so bouquet can easily be removed from pan).
Place chicken pieces, bouquet garni, salt, pepper, and water to cover in a... - 47.7323
French Grilled Oxtail
Soak oxtail pieces at least 3 hours in cold salted water (overnight if possible).
Drain; put into pan of boiling water containing herbs, peppercorns, 2 onions, and carrots.
Cook slowly 2 to 3 hours or until meat is tender.
Drain; reserve... - 40.3027
Stuffed Roast Veal
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C ).
Butterfly the veal by making an incision down the centre.
Using a meat mallet, flatten the veal.
Saute the onion, celery and carrots in a skillet with the butter.
Cool to room temperature.
Place in a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 42.9741
1. Bring the water and salt to a boil in a large saucepan. Tie the peppercorns, onion, carrot, parsley, bay leaf and thyme in cheesecloth, add to the boiling water and simmer five minutes.
2. Return to a boil, add the lobster, reduce heat and simmer, covered,... - 38.8292
Patty's Hamburger Soup
Patty's hamburger soup is a filling soup made with ground beef and vegetablescooked with consomme, and canned tomatoes, the hamburger soup is flavored with parsley and thyme. Served with bread, it makes a filling meal. - 42.2853
Stewy French Onion Soup
In a large soup pot over low heat melt margarine.
Add onions and carrots.
Cook over very low heat for 20 minutes.
Add brown sugar.
Cook until onions are brown, stirring constantly.
Add flour and paprika; stir until onions are coated.
Add broth, thyme,... - 44.3474
Chicken And Biscuits Casserole
Chicken Pie has a grand taste. Chicken Pie gets its taste from chicken mixed with carrot and soup. Chicken Pie is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 40.3086
Scalloped Cabbage Casserole
Cook the cabbage and carrots in boiling salted water until crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute the onion in 3 tablespoons of butter until tender.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook until bubbly.
Gradually add milk; cook and stir until... - 45.1507
Chicken With Forty Cloves Of Garlic
1. Soak top and bottom of 3 1/4-quart clay cooker in cool tap water 15 minutes. Rub outside of chicken with salt and pepper; rub inside body cavity with thyme and rosemary. Place 2 pieces celery, 2 pieces carrot, 1 slice lemon and the parsley inside body... - 29.797
Arowhon Pines Goulash Soup
In a large frying pan, melt butter and oil.
Stir in thyme and paprika.
Add beef cubes and brown.
With a slotted spoon, remove beef cubes.
To the same saucepan, add onion; saute slowly until onions are golden.
Add carrots and celery and saute briefly - carrots... - 41.8423
Scalloped Meat Balls
1. Parboil potatoes with carrots, onion and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a small amount of boiling water 5 minutes; drain.
2. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, milk, thyme, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt until well-blended; shape into 16 balls.
3.... - 34.2116
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, combine the mushroom soup, water, onion, parsley, thyme, and pepper together.
3) Stir in the chicken cubes, carrots, and potatoes; mix thoroughly.
4) Bake in the preheated... - 47.1074
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and onions.
2) In a bowl, mix together meat, bread, parsley, pepper, nutmeg, cheese and cooked onions and bind well with the eggs.
3) Using a tablespoon of the meat mixture, make balls of about 1-inch and... - 40.9664
Lentil Corn Burgers
1. Mash the lentils roughly in a large bowl. Add the corn germ and oats. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Add to the lentils.
2. Stir in the carrot, salt, pepper, thyme, lemon juice, and egg. Mix... - 32.6347
Leg Of Lamb Au Jus
Preheat the oven to 230Â°C(450Â°F).
Rub the lamb with the garlic, then pierce the lamb with the cloves, taking care to keep the cloves visible.
Place the lamb in a dripping pan, on top of the vegetables (carrot, onion and celery stalk) and pepper to... - 45.4581
Jellied Herb Veal Loaf
Place meat and bones in a deep kettle and add onion stuck with cloves, bay leaf, thyme, carrots, and some celery.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
Boil rapidly for 5 minutes and then skim off any scum that has formed.
Add salt and a few grinds of... - 47.0403
1) In a 4-quart or a larger slow cooker, add the carrot, onion, garlic, tomatoes, water, bay leaves, broth, parsley, thyme, salt, lemon juice, and saffron or turmeric. ; cook covered on LOW for about 6-8 hrs.
2) Strain the mixture, return the broth... - 38.2072
Sopa De Pescado A La Vasca (basque Fish Soup)
Fry garlic, carrots, onion, and leeks or shallots in olive oil very slowly for 15 minutes.
Add a sprig of thyme and a bay leaf.
Put in fish and fry gently-for 3 minutes.
Heat cognac, pour it over fish and vegetables, light it, and let flames die.
Pour in 10... - 43.1346
Sam's Beef Stew
This beef stew recipe is a filling stew made with lean beef, lamb and veal. Flavored with bay leaf, thyme, oregano and parsley, this beef stew is cooked with wine and vegetables like peas, tomatoes, carrots and mushrooms and is best served with rice or bread. - 39.9089
Pinwheel Beef Roll
Combine the first six ingredients lightly to make a moist mixture.
Add pepper, thyme, oregano.
Press cheese through a sieve and moisten with skim milk.
Cook the spinach, drain thoroughly; chop and season with salt and pepper.
Press meat mixture out into a... - 43.0251
American Pot Roast
Start off the holiday season off with a delicious American Pot Roast! Watch this video to see Rebecca giving out her recipe for this classic American dish. Nothing fills the house with the festive smells of the holidays like the mouth wateringly delicious pot... - 132.24
New Orleans Bouillabaisse
1) In a kettle, combine the tomatoes, onion and carrot
2) Add in the olive oil and the garlic
3) Cover the tomatoes with water and tip in the thyme, bay leaves, parsley, saffron, salt and pepper
4) Bring the mixture to a boil and then add in the fish... - 48.2706
Irish Lamb Stew
1 Layer lamb, onions and carrots in an electric slow cooker; season with salt, pepper, instant chicken broth, basil, thyme and garlic; pour water over; cover slow cooker.
2 Cook on low (190Â° to 200Â°) for 8 hours, or on high (290Â° to 300Â°) for 4... - 33.4926
Spicy Meatball Stew
Preheat oven to 350Â°E In a medium size bowl, mix together beef, crumbs, grated onions, egg, pepper, and thyme until well blended.
Form into 1-inch balls and brown in hot oil in a skillet.
Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon.
In a 3-quart ovenproof... - 36.4415
1. Rinse beans and pick over to remove any grit. Cover with cold water and soak for 2 hours. Drain.
2. In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened. Add carrots, celery, leeks, thyme, and rosemary. Cook,... - 34.8644
1. Mix zucchini, broccoli and carrots. Combine vinaigrette, chilies, mint and oregano, drizzle over vegetables, toss.
2. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each wedge of melon and secure with toothpicks.
3. Blend tuna, cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives and... - 36.8889
Smoked Turkey And Lentil Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the carrot, onion, leek, celery, and mush rooms.
Cook until golden, 3-5 minutes.
Stir in the wine and chicken stock.
Bring to a boil and skim off with a spoon any foam that rises to the surface.
Add the thyme and bay... - 45.58
Chickpea Chorizo & Spinach Stew
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, then gently fry the onion for 3-4 mins until it begins to soften. Stir in the carrot, celery, thyme and bay leaves. Season, then cook for 2-3 mins, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic, chorizo, cinnamon and smoked paprika.... - 33.7013
Summer Vegetable Ragout
1. Over the tomatoes pour boiling water, leave for 2 minutes, then drain and peel off the skins.
2. Quartering the tomatoes, scoop out the seeds and chop into small cubes.
3. In a pan, heat the oil and add the garlic and carrots, then gently fry for... - 47.5332
Slow Cooked Bouillabaisse
In large slow-cooking pot, combine carrot, onion, garlic, tomatoes, water, bay leaves, bouillon, parsley, thyme, salt, lemon juice, and saffron.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Strain; return broth to pot.
Turn control to high.
Add shrimp, fish... - 40.3761
Place beef, veal knuckle and bones in large soup kettle with water, chicken bouillon cubes, salt and peppercorns.
Bring water to boil.
Cook gently for 2 hours.
Skim surface frequently.
Add turnips, carrots, leeks, celery, onion and cabbage.
Add bay leaf and... - 47.2894
Barley Soup With Beef And Vegetables
1) In a non-stick pan heat oil and, brown the beef on all sides.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, pour in ½ cup of water and bring to boil stirring continuously to remove the browned bits.
4) Add the water to the beef along... - 44.6332
Lamb With Vegetable Stuffing
Combine onion, celery, green pepper, carrot, crumbs, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, thyme, paprika and butter; mix thoroughly.
Cut pocket in end of lamb; fill pocket with stuffing mixture.
Fasten with skewers, or tie with string; brush with... - 42.2514
Vegetable Whiz Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Cook onions and carrots until tender.
3) Drain the excess liquid.
4) Hold the cheese spread over boiling water.
5) In another bowl, combine cracker crumbs with pepper and thyme.
6) Use a greased shallow... - 44.0521
Beef Stew Provencale
Remove rind from salt pork; cut pork into 1/4-inch slices.
Cut beef into 1-inch cubes.
Fry salt pork in Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp; remove with slotted spoon.
Drain on paper towels.
Cook and stir beef in hot fat until brown, about 15... - 44.841
Savory Lentil Soup
1. In a large stock pot or kettle, add the lentils, pork hock, thyme and bayleaf. Cover with water.
2. Place on a moderate flame and bring to a boil.
3. Cover pan, reduce heat and simmer lentils for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the onion,... - 43.6449
Cold Stuffed Pork Belly
Put the pork bones and rind in a large saucepan with the water, carrot, parsley root, celeriac, a pinch of thyme, salt, peppercorns, allspice and bay leaf.
Simmer, with the lid ajar, for 30 minutes.
To prepare the stuffing, mix all of the ingredients well... - 43.0529
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a blender, puree the liver to a smooth paste and add into a large bowl containing the ground beef. Mix well.
3) Into the bowl, add in onions, green pepper, carrot, parsley, egg, oats, tamari, thyme,... - 43.5009
Crandmother's Braised Chicken And Meatballs
Once you try Grandmother's Braised Chicken And Meatballs dish you will soon find yourself cooking it again and again. Grandmother's Braised Chicken And Meatballs with bread crumbs, thyme leaves and dry white wine is delicious yet simple to cook. So, you... - 34.4359
Rich Meatball Soup
Put soup bone in large kettle.
Add 12 cups water, bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer 4 hours.
Strain and chill broth well.
Lift off fat.
Return to heat, bring to boiling and boil hard 30 minutes to concentrate stock.
Cover bread slices with water and... - 43.5686
Pork Balls With Mushrooms
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the pork, egg, thyme, oregano, salt, bread crumbs, and mustard. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
2. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the meatballs,... - 34.4769
Braised Beef Provencale
Place vegetables in bottom of a Dutch oven.
Place meat on top.
Mix together the garlic, thyme, salt, and crumbs.
Sprinkle over meat.
Pour wine and broth around meat.
Seal pan tightly with foil, then cover with a tight lid.
Bake at 375° 10... - 44.8777
Bouillabaisse is a mixed fish stew made along with vegetables. European in origin, this bouillabaisse recipe has added seafood to it and is herbed with thyme and parsley. Coloured with a hint of saffron, which is the hallmark of bouillabase, this fish stew... - 47.1474
1. In a large, casserole or stock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Set the casserole on a medium high flame and heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
3. Once the liquid comes to a boil, reduce the heat and cover the casserole with a lit.
4. Simmer... - 45.5624
Roasted Pigs' Tails
Clean, singe and wash the pigs' tails.
Simmer them for about an hour in salted water to which has been added a carrot, an onion pierced with a clove, and a bouquet garni consisting of 2 stalks celery, 2 sprigs parsley, 1/2 bay leaf, 3 peppercorns, 1 clove and... - 24.5096
1) In a large pot , add all the ingredients, allow to boil, simmer covered for about 40 min.
2) Serve immediately with slices of freshly baked whole wheat bread and cheese. - 37.2693
Beef And Vegetable Pot Roast
In a large casserole with a cover, combine all ingredients except peas and mushrooms.
Place in a 325Â° oven for 3 hours.
Add peas and mushrooms and bake, uncovered, for an additional 30 minutes. - 34.032