- » Carrot Sultana Salad
Carrot Sultana Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot sultana salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot sultana salad recipes.
Carrot And Sultana Salad
Carrot And Sultana Salad has a lovely taste. Carrot And Sultana Salad gets its taste from carrots mixed with sultanas and nuts, flavored with orange juice and honey. Carrot And Sultana Salad is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 30.1893
Carrot And Sultana Salad
1. Place carrots and sultanas in a serving bowl.
2. To make dressing, place orange juice and honey in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Spoon dressing over carrot mixture and toss to combine. Sprinkle with nuts, cover and refrigerate until required. - 29.7265
You May Also Like!
Cheese And Sultana Salad
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together shredded cabbage, grated carrots, sultanas, diced cheese and seasoning.
2. Spoon in the pita halves this cheese and sultanas mixture.
3. Serve immediately. - 25.2022
Cabbage, Beetroot And Carrot Salad
Chop the cabbage very finely.
Shred the celery; chop the raisins.
Cut the beetroot into tiny dice.
Grate the carrots finely.
Mix the cabbage lightly with most of the beetroot and carrot and with all the celery and raisins and some salad dressing.
Pile on a... - 38.7065
Banana And Carrot Salad
1. Make the dressing: put all the dressing ingredients into a small bowl and beat with a fork until thoroughly combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Finely grate the carrots, put into a bowl with the sultanas and mix well. Pour two-thirds of the... - 39.6973
Celery Carrot And Mushroom Salad
1. Slice the celery finely and place in a bowl.
2. Grate the carrots coarsely and add.
3. Slice the mushrooms and chop the peanuts and add to the celery with the sultanas.
4. Stir in the parsley and dressing.
5. Serve with cottage cheese and hard-boiled eggs. - 34.7448
Carrot Cress And Chinese Lettuce Coleslaw
1. In a bowl, combine Chinese leaves with carrots, mayonnaise and raisins.
2. Season it according to taste preferences.
3. Serve the salad after garnishing with salad cress. - 36.7959
Spinach And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Cook the sweet potato in boiling salted water until soft. Drain and slice, then set aside. Boil the carrot slices in the same way, drain and let cool.
2. On a serving plate mix the spinach leaves, sweet potato and carrot slices. Decorate with the red and... - 36.8383
1. Trim the cauliflower, removing the hard stalk. Divide into florets and place in a bowl.
2. Peel and coarsely grate the carrots and add to the bowl with the sultanas.
3. Wash the lettuce, remove the green outer leaves and reserve. Shred the remainder and... - 35.6088
1. Wash and cut salad ingredients, except the sultanas
2. With the help of a sharp knife, finely shred cabbage. Grate carrot finely; cut cooked beetroot and celery into 1/4 to 1/2 inch dice.
3. On a flat dish, arrange a bed of shredded... - 41.123
Chopped celery, spring onion, endive, chives, parsley, apple, etc.
In fact, anything in season which will blend well.
Finely grated carrot, finely chopped red peppers, radishes and olives all add colour as well as taste.
If you like garlic, rub the serving... - 31.3944
1. Cut away any discolored outside leaves from the cabbage, then cut it into quarters and remove the thick stork.
2. Carefully cut the remaining cabbage into a fine shred and place in a large bowl.
3. Peel and finely slice the onion and mix with the... - 73.8677