- » Carrot Spice Bread
Carrot Spice Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot spice bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot spice bread recipes.
Carrot Spice Loaf
Carrot Spice Loaf is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe; I bet, it wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 48.2579
Carrot 'n Spice Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 5/8-inch pan and lightly grease it.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
4) Take a large bowl and beat... - 46.9308
You May Also Like!
Carrot Raisin And Pecan Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5"x 3" loaf pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, stirtogetherthe flour, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
2 In a medium-size bowl, stir to gether the carrots, oil, egg, egg white, sugar, milk, and... - 42.1532
Beat eggs; then gradually add sugar, beating until thick.
Gradually add oil and continue beating until thoroughly blended.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon until thoroughly blended.
Mix dry ingredients into egg... - 40.0434
Easy Spiced Carrot Loaf
A few carrots left over in the refrigerator means it's the perfect time for a Carrot Loaf. This recipe of spiced carrot loaf is a simple wet-dry mix and bake one. It is a no fuss recipe with a definite wow factor. This carrot cake is a favorite and is... - 119.641
Carrot And Currant Pan Bread
1. In medium bowl, combine carrots, buttermilk, and oats; set aside 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine juice concentrate and currants; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray an 8-inch square pan with... - 36.3759
Dutch Carrot Bread
Lightly grease two 8 1/2 x4 1/2 x2 1/2 inch loaf pans and set aside.
Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar together into a large bowl.
Stir with a spoon.
Make a well in center with the back of the spoon.
Place eggs in well and beat just the eggs with a... - 34.1479
Holland Carrot Bread
With an electric mixer beat all ingredients except carrots until well-blended; then fold in carrots.
Turn the mixture into 2 well-greased and floured 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
Bake at 300° for 1 hour or until done.
Freezes well. - 33.4901
Holland Dutch Carrot Bread
Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together in a large bowl.
Make a well in the center, and put sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla into it.
With an electric mixer, beat at medium speed until well-blended.
Fold in carrots and nutmeats.
Turn the mixture into... - 35.8394
Carrot Macharmal - Moroccan Spiced Carrot Salad
Wondering how to prepare a carrot salad. Here is a traditional Moroccan spiced carrot salad just perfect for you. This salad is easy to make but extremely delicious. This salad is flavored with garlic, pepper, cumin and paprika for that spicy touch. Serve... - 125.966
Healthy Spiced Carrot Cauliflower Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute onion.
2. In a bowl, dissolve vegetable bouillon in water and add to saucepan.
3. Add vegetables and spices and bring it to a bowl. Reduce heat and simmer the vegetables for 15-20 minutes.
4. In a food... - 0
Golden Breaded Carrots
1. Wash and peel the carrots or beets and cut them into 2 inch long thick strips (batons)
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375° F
4. In a mixing bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, wheat germ and... - 46.0539