- » Carrot Side Dish
Carrot Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot side dish recipes.
Rainbow Carrot Salad
This is the Veggie Kitchen’s version of a potluck favorite. The purple and orange carrots plus the golden beet make this salad as eye catching as it is delicious. - 129.46
Kosambri or carrot salad is a very healthy and delicious way to eat vegetables. It is simple to make and retains all the nutrition. Watch this video and try this simple recipe. - 127.563
Carrot Macharmal - Moroccan Spiced Carrot Salad
Wondering how to prepare a carrot salad. Here is a traditional Moroccan spiced carrot salad just perfect for you. This salad is easy to make but extremely delicious. This salad is flavored with garlic, pepper, cumin and paprika for that spicy touch. Serve... - 125.966
Kosambri Mixed With Shallot
This salad has many variations, but most popularly it is made with grated carrot. Kosambri has such a unique, tangy flavor, which comes from the combination of coconut, lemon, chili and seeds fried in oil. You can also add soaked moong or chana dals to it. I... - 125.833
Korean Potato, Carrot Onion Stir Fry
Koreans have wonderful dishes to accompany the meat dishes. Try this potato, carrot and onion stir fry and serve it with any of the main courses. It goes well with meat, noodles and other dishes. Watch the video for the recipe details. - 124.631
Baby Carrots Glazed In Orange And Parsley Butter
A few dishes like this baby carrots glazed in orange and parsley butter might look simple, but don't get duped by its looks. This redolent and delectable dish will bowl you over with its lush flavors. This video will guide you through this impeccable side... - 122.364
Easy Spiced Carrot Loaf
A few carrots left over in the refrigerator means it's the perfect time for a Carrot Loaf. This recipe of spiced carrot loaf is a simple wet-dry mix and bake one. It is a no fuss recipe with a definite wow factor. This carrot cake is a favorite and is... - 119.641
Carrot Raisin Salad
Delicious and refreshing salad to make during the hot summer months or anytime! - 119.435
Korean Russian Carrots
Korean carrot salad (Корейская Морковь, pronounced Koryeĭskaya Morkov in Russian) is ubiquitous throughout the former Soviet Union. The dish was invented by Korean immigrants to Russia's Far East and the recipe would have stayed there if... - 114.603
Ranch Glazed Baby Carrots
Here is an excellent make ahead vegetable side dish, which is not only sweet but extremely flavorful. The Chef here has demonstrated clear instructions to make baby carrot side dish with just 4 ingredients. This no-hassle side dish is sure to impress your... - 114.115
Quick Carrot Salad
Want to pep up something quick, easy and healthy salad preparation - here is the perfect recipe. Shredded carrots, coated with mayonnaise and oregano - offers a creamy and crunchy texture to your taste buds. You would surely love this simple but delicious... - 113.577
Seaweed Salad With Carrot And Diakon Ribbons
Seaweed is a highly nutritious edible marine algae, full of calcium, iodine, B-vitamins, iron, magnesium, folate and antioxidants. In this recipe we are preparing the seaweed with a simple traditional dressing of sesame oil with ginger, wasabi and soy sauce... - 113.561
Carrots can be a simple, colorful, healthy, and tasty vegetable to accompany an elaborate meal. Take a look at this video where Betty slices and boils carrtots for a meal. The video surely shows us how a simple vegetable can be made to an healthy meal... - 112.57
Stir-fry Chili Carrot
Indians simply can't think of their food without generous addition of spices and oil. And this chilli and carrot recipe is a clear testimony to the fact. Tempered with luscious spices and herbs, this recipe would taste great when devoured with Indian... - 112.116
Snow Pea & Carrot Stir Fry
A simple stir fry featuring snow peas, carrots and ginger. Takes just 2 minutes to cook, a vegan's dream. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how to make this stir fry in a simple but detailed video. - 111.758
Broccoli Carrot Soup With Cheddar
If you are in a mood to have something healthy, comforting as well as delicious, you might try this soup. The blend of broccoli, carrot and cheddar offers a thick and creamy effect, which is quite filling too. Watch the video and apply the instruction to... - 111.713
Lynn demonstrates how to make delicious roasted carrots. This would be a great addition to any Holiday table or just as a side dish for dinner. - 109.855
Sesame Broccoli And Carrot
You can spice up your steamed vegetables by maintaining its healthy quotients intact. Do you want to know, how? This recipe video will describe you the easy process. It's just a flavor of garlic and sprinkle of sesame seeds, which make a large difference.... - 108.753
Moong And Carrot Salad
Ranjani Shakar shares a crisp and flavorful sprouted moong and carrot salad recipe. - 108.135
Turnip And Carrot Slaw With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
1. Cut the ends of the turnip and carrots and peel them, cut both of them into juliennes, using a julienne peeler or a food processor.
2. Once done transfer it in a large bowl and mince the ginger, coarsely chop the cilantro, set... - 107.16
Diane Hoch and Sally Eisenberg teach you how to make Roasted Carrots, a delicious and healthy snack and side dish. - 106.594
Honey And Kahlua Glazed Baby Carrots
Everyone has served honey glazed carrots at one of their holiday dinners. Nothing is overly special about them though delicious and healthy. Make the ordinary into something exceptional by adding one special ingredient that no one would think of adding to... - 106.222
Carrot Stuffed Avocados
Why not enjoy your avocados with a super delicious carrot stuffing. Have a look at this interesting and step wise video that shows an irresistible stuffed avocado recipe. See this video to make the dish that would definitely turn out to be absolutely... - 105.609
Honey-glazed Carrots With Cumin
A delicious side dish that can be served with any meal. The cumin adds a smokiness to the carrots that make it very good. - 104.498
Bored of the same old dishes? Then Betty's favorite winter dish will spice up your suppertime. Delicious and elegant, this zesty, sweet-sour carrot dish will score with the fussiest eaters. Stream the video recipe to learn how to add zing to your boring,... - 104.111
Instant Carrot Pickle
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and serve.
2. If serving immediately mix a little sugar and do so.
3. If desired keep overnight before serving and then omit sugar if desired.
4. Serve with rotis, rice or curd rice. - 103.327
Spicy Carrot Pickle
Carrot pickle is one yummy condiment that is a staple part of almost all Indian meals. Zest, spicy carrot pickles are easy to make and a great way to enjoy the goodness of carrots. So stock up on these winter yields as much as possible and toss them with... - 102.246
Red Bell Pepper And Carrot Salad
If you like to do lots of experimenting with salad combination, then here is something exceptional for you. Red pepper slices and grated carrots soaked in wine vinegar and Dijon mustard is absolutely wonderful. Follow the chef to prepare this at your kitchen. - 101.913
Glazed Carrots With Parsley
Your kids may not be very fond of carrots but after watching this video you will know the secret way of making them nibble on this healthy veggie without them complaining any further! Follow the simple process of glazing the carrots as shown in this video and... - 101.68
Carrots In Vermouth: On The Side #17
Carrots make a fantastic side to any festive dinner, but just steaming them can get a bit bland and boring. These carrots are cooked in a wonderful vermouth along with finely diced celery and onions. Watch this video and learn to make sweet steamed carrots,... - 101.439
Crunchy Cabbage-carrot Salad With Dressing
While there aren't any dearth of options when it comes to tossing up a quick and easy vegetable salad, cabbage and carrot salad makes for ultra satisfying treat. Good enough for a light lunch or a quick dinner, cabbage-carrot salad with a zesty dressing... - 101.396
Healthy Lemon Garlic And Gingered Carrots
A nice light and healthy approach to glazed carrots, this dish is a great lower calorie alternative to buttered carrots or corn side dishes. This carrot side dish is packed with flavors and goes with a lot of dishes like pork, beef and veal. These steamed,... - 100.655
Lemon And Carrot Glazed Carrots- Very Low Calorie
These lemony, sweet buttery glazed baby carrots are easy enough to prepare for your family during the week or to include in a special holiday meal. An ideal accompaniment for a wide selection of main courses, these are very healthy and refreshing. - 100.523
Simple Carrot And Avocado Salad
A great salad to have when you're on a light diet. It's different as it's main ingredient is carrot and the avocado makes the salad taste delicious. The chef also makes the salad dressing in the video. A nice Asian salad you must try. - 100.405
Minty Buttery Carrots
Want to serve some healthy and delicious vegetable preparation on side, check out this recipe video. This minty buttery carrots has a nice flavor and texture, which is quite delectable with any type of main dish. Follow the easy steps and recreate at your... - 98.7848
Rania Batayneh 18 Carrot Gold Salad
1. For Dressing Sauce – mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
2. Heat a pan and spray oil spray, add in the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl take carrots and cabbage. Add in... - 97.5612
Holiday Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots
Talk about drama and we have this recipe. Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots bring about that drama and add flair to any meal. In this video, Betty shows us how to make them. These carrots are visually stunning, and taste is great! They are great on a holiday table.... - 97.4166
5 Spice Roasted Carrots
I never liked bland roasted carrots with my roasts and grills but this is a wonderful way to spice up sweet carrots. You will leave the potatoes untouched if you have these spiced carrots on your plate. They are indeed as easy to make as shown in the video. - 97.1047
Delicious Tomato & Carrot Salad
This Delicious Tomato & Carrot Salad is always a crowd pleaser. The sweet flavors of onion and carrot are combined with the crunchy taste of crisped rice and topped with tangy, sweet tamarind sauce. Use tomato from off the vine or plum tomatoes. Watch and... - 96.5276
Butter Glazed Carrots
Carrots can be cooked or used in innumerable ways into dishes or preparations. Watch the recipe to make Carrots with butter in a simple way involving glazing carrots with fat and seasonings. Light and nice! - 94.3967
Classic Glazed Carrots
Have you been looking for the Classic Glazed Carrots recipe? Watch this video to learn the step by step process to prepare this dish. Treat your family to this yummy recipe and we bet they will ask for more. - 93.3422
Carrot Batons With Orange Zest
1. Wash and peel the carrots and cut into neat baton shapes.
2. Using a sharp knife, peel the orange thinly.
3. Then, cut half of the peel into very fine julienne.
4. Place the baton carrots into a saucepan. Add the sugar and salt to... - 93.1482
Filipino-style Baguio Bean And Carrot Salad
Wondering what baguio beans are? It is the Filipino word for green beans. This salad is probably few of the vegan recipes of the Pinoy cuisine but it’s delicious all the same. Mama Sita’s coconut nectar vinegar is great for making salad dressing as the... - 93.0274
Roasted Carrot Garlic Soup
If you are looking for nice make ahead first course ideas for your dinner or lunch menu then this roasted garlic soup is a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions on making delicious garlicky lasagna full of spices and veggies. It... - 91.4198
Carrot Apple Noodle Salad With Thai Dressing
1.Wash and shred the carrot, apple and red pepper.
2.Wash the lettuce.
3.On a plate, place the lettuce.
4.In a bowl,take the ginger, garlic, tamarind and balsamic vinegar.
5.Pour the dressing on the lettuce.
6.In a blender bowl, add the... - 90.0267
Chicken Zucchini And Carrot In Ying's Chinese Sauce
Meat and veggies rolled into one ! A very quick-to-make recipe, this video shows how to combine the goodness of chicken and zucchini using Asian, low-sodium sauces for marination. It can be made into a separate snack or can be combined with rice/noodles as a... - 89.7865
Glazed Baby Carrots
Need a classic side dish idea to impress both grownups and kids at your party. Then take a look at this Glazed Baby Carrots recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines steamed carrots with butter and brown sugar to make absolutely scrumptious side... - 89.1
Baby Carrots Glazed With Brown Sugar Candy
Does your kid hate the sight of carrots? Then you might as well contemplate fancying them up a little to appease the taste buds of your little ones. Betty prepares a delectable carrot dish and further kicks up its taste with sugar candy glaze. Very easy to... - 87.696
1.Grate half of the carrot and slice the remaining carrot.
2.Take a pan and add the oil of the canned tuna and sesame oil.
3.Place the grated carrot into the heated oil and stir fry with the kitchen chopsticks.
4.Add small amount of... - 86.0142
Beet And Carrot Salad With Potato And Eggs
If you want to try something new tonight, take look at this Beet and Carrot Salad with Potato and Eggs recipe video. This recipe is a complete meal by itself. Watch this video and learn this hearty salad recipe. - 84.4639
Ginger Carrot Soup
Combine ingredients in large pot and cook on medium heat for 30-40 minutes. You can choose to either puree in blender or leave chunky.
And let me know you like it. - 83.3805
Filipino Sayote And Carrot Sauté
Looking for quick and unique vegetable side dish recipes? Here is an easy Filipino-style dish of sayote and carrot using Mama Sita's Pang gisa sauté mix, which is free of MSG. While this recipe used sayote and carrot, you can use your choice of vegetables if... - 81.6837
Carrots With Artichoke Hearts
Carrots are a rich source of Vitamin A. Here’s combining the best of taste and health. This carrots with artichoke hearts is for you if you love carrots. Get your kids too to eat vegetables with a smile. - 56.6187
There are many ways prepare carrots, such as this recipe carrot lyonnaise. This preparation is a good way to make kids and adults eat carrots. A simple and easy dish to prepare. - 53.3122
Carrots In Orange Sauce With Almonds
Carrots are a rich source of Vitamin A. Here’s combining the best of taste and health. This carrots in orange sauce with almonds is for you if you love carrots. Another great carrot dish. - 52.3085
Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad
Here's an amazing recipe for Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad that you must try. The delicious blend of mayonnaise with the other ingredients is so impeccable that you are sure to remain loyal to it forever! Russian Carrot And Green Apple Salad makes a... - 51.9783
Moroccan Carrot Salad
1) In a pan heat water.
2) Add carrots and garlic. Steam for 5 minutes until crisp-tender.
3) Drain out into a large bowl.
4) Stir in scallions, parsley, and dill.
5) In a small bowl, add lemon juice, oil, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, and red pepper.
6)... - 50.5515
Carrots Au Gratin
Would you like to try a fabulous Carrots Au Gratin recipe? This Carrots Au Gratin is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.0128
Carrot Onion Ring Salad
1. Peel carrots. Cut slanting slices about 1/4 inch thick.
2. In a pan cook carrots covered in 1 inch boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Drain out from water and dip into cold water.
4. Drain out again and keep in serving bowl.
5. Separate onion slices... - 49.4317
Carrot Bread is really popular with my family and its sure to be so with your family too. The excellent blend of flavors makes Carrot Bread a great treat. This amazing Carrot Bread is the Side Dish of choice for a winning meal. Try out this Carrot Bread right... - 49.0888
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Dice onion, mushrooms and carrots.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, cook onion, mushroom and garlic in low fat spread.
5. Add diced carrots and boiling water with stock cubes; cover pan and let... - 49.005
Honey Glazed Sweet Potato & Carrot Tzimmes
Tzimmes is traditionally a part of the Rosh Hashanah meal. It is a tradition to eat sweet and honey-flavored dishes during this occasion. Carrots sliced in rounds, looks like gold coins, and symbolizes the hope of prosperity in the year to come. - 48.8529
Sunshine carrots are a great side dish. Serve them for dinner as a side dish. This dish liked by kids and adults together. Carrots compliment all the meat and vegetable meals alike. - 48.8421
Bean Sprout Carrot And Lettuce Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) With the double thickness of paper towels, line a plate.
2) In a sauté pan or a small dry heavy-gauge skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium-low flame. Shake the pan constantly and keep stirring to prevent scorching. Cook seeds for... - 48.6617
Brown-sugar Glazed Carrots And Onions
1) Slice the carrots diagonally into 1-1/2 inches thick pieces.
2) In 3-quart saucepan, in 1 inch boiling water, boil the onions and carrots with salt.
3) Lower the heat; cover the pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or just until... - 48.473
Carrot Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) Using a slicing disc,cut the carrots into lengths in order to fit the feed tube vertically and slice.
3) Steam until just cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
4) Remove from... - 48.4386
Spinach Carrot Salad With Yogurt Dressing
1. Wash the spinach well and trim their stems. Tear them in bite size pieces.
2. Spin in a salad spinner.
3. In a salad bowl place the salad. Add onion rings and grated carrots.
4. In another bowl whisk dressing.
5. Pour it on the salad.... - 48.2706
Carrot Spice Loaf
Carrot Spice Loaf is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe; I bet, it wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 48.2579
Carrots Au Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter and stir in chopped onions; cook over low heat with frequent stirring until onion is soft and transparent but not brown.
3. Add flour and stir to blend well.
4. Remove... - 48.189
Carrot And Orange Salad
In a bowl place carrots.
Add boiling water to cover.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid; squeeze carrots dry.
Reserved liquid may be used for soup.
In a bowl combine carrots and oranges.
Rinse watercress; pat dry.
Discard stems;... - 48.1061
Baked Carrots And Rice
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with milk and keep aside.
2. Grease a square baking dish with butter.
3. Cut a piece of foil to cover the baking dish.
4. Preheat oven to 325° F.
5. In a large skillet, melt the butter over a medium... - 48.0552
Baby Carrot And Turnip Salad
1) In a small bowl, add mustard, vinegar and oil to combine. Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste. Place aside.
2) In a large skillet or flameproof casserole, place the turnips and carrots.
3) Season the vegetable with salt... - 48.025
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In an ovenproof dish, arrange the carrots.
3) In a bowl, mix together the butter, orange juice and rind, ginger, nutmeg and seasoning.
4) Spread the butter mixture over the carrots.
5) Cover the dish... - 48.0014
Carrot coleslaw is a healthy dish and can be enjoyed as a side with some of the vegetable and meat dishes. Carrot coleslaw is an easy to make recipe. Carrot coleslaw, when served chilled it is a salad and can also be stuffed into sandwich to make a snack. - 47.9891
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix together vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually drizzle the oil with constant stirring and continue to mix until the mixture is slightly thick.
3. Add parsley and ginger; mix well.
4. Add the grated... - 47.937
Green Bean And Carrot Salad
1) Trim and blanch the beans in the boiling water for 4 minutes, until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain well.
2) In a large salad bowl, place the beans.
3) Peel the carrots, deseed the pepper and cut them into thin strips.
4) Peel... - 47.9278
1. Wash carrots and cut into long thin strips.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil, add carrots and sautÃ© in oil with little water until nearly tender.
3. Transfer the carrots to a plate.
4. In the same skillet, place ginger, garlic,... - 47.8194
1) In a large bowl add egg substitute and flour.
2) Mix carrots, scallions, parsley, and tarragon.
3) In another bowl, whip egg whites until stiff.
4) Combine it with the carrot mixture.
5) Heat oil on a nonstick griddle.
6) Drop 1/4-cup mounds on the... - 47.8051
Broccoli Carrot Soup
1) Bring out 1 inch pieces from the Broccoli stalks. Store 3 heads in a separate place. Form other heads, cut small pieces and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add butter to heat over medium heat.
3) Add leek, garlic, and carrot; cook to... - 47.7977
Carrot And Potato Casserole
Here I am, leaking out my family's Carrot And Potato Casserole recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. It is always prepared with Vegetable as the key ingredient. Carrot And Potato Casserole served as Side Dish is the best food to pep... - 47.7038
Favorite Carrot Salad
1) Put carrots in boiling salted water and cook for about 10 minutes till the carrots are crisp-soft.
2) Drain the excess water.
3) Take a large shallow dish and place carrots, celery, green pepper, onion, and celery seeds in it.
4) Lightly toss the... - 47.6785
Carrot Vegetarian Casserole
1. Add carrots to a bowl and blanch them for 3 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Take a bowl and add butter, eggs, milk or cream, fresh sage or dried thyme and cheese. Blend together by beating it with hand mixer.
4. Croutons... - 47.621
Carrot Raisin Bread
Grate carrots and set aside.
Heat milk and butter in small saucepan over low heat just until butter is melted.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water in a large warm mixing bowl.
Stir until it's dissolved.
Blend in sugar, salt, honey, orange peel, spices, egg and... - 47.6088
Hot And Sour Hunan Carrots
1) Peel the carrots and roll cut them. The carrots should measure about 4 cups.
2) In a saucer, combine together the black beans, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes.
3) In a small bowl, combine together the sauce ingredients, constantly... - 47.3428
Carrot And Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease an 8 1/2- inch by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a... - 47.3428
Dilly Herbed Carrots
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Wash carrots thoroughly; do not peel and slice them into long thin strips.
3. Lightly grease a casserole dish.
4. In a skillet, pour a little water, add scallions and garlic and steam stir until nearly... - 47.3368
TO PREPARE THE CARROTS Place the carrots in a medium saucepan and add enough cold water to cover by 1 inch.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce to a simmer and cook the carrots until tender when pierced with a fork, about 20 minutes.
Drain and cool... - 47.3141
Freeze Ahead Golden Glazed Carrots
Put carrots in saucepan.
Pour boiling water over them and boil exactly 5 minutes.
Blend together flour, sugar, salt, and thyme.
Add vinegar, juices, and orange rind.
Bring to a boil while stirring, and continue stirring until creamy.
Add... - 47.2981
Carrot And Onion Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 9-inch or 10-inch pie pan with butter.
3. In a saucepan, combine carrots and onion and cover with water.
4. Cover the pan with its lid and place on a low flame.
5. Simmer carrots and onions... - 47.2699
Carrot And Onion Salad Indian Style
This Carrot And Onion Salad Indian Style recipe has got everything to make you go weak on your knees. The recipe is really easy to prepare and will become an instant hit with your family. I made this salad last week and i still get calls from my guests for... - 47.2474
Oriental 'style Carrots
1. In a saucepan boil water and cook carrots for 4 to 5 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain out the carrots and cook quickly under cold water.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Heat a 10-inch or larger frying pan or wok over high heat.
5. Add oil and let it... - 47.1322
1) Take fresh carrots, scrape or peel the carrots skin.
2) With a sharp knife, make round slices. Boil water and add the carrots to it. Cook for around 10 - 15 minutes till the carrot is cooked.
3) Drain the water and keep the carrot... - 47.1254
Tangy Club Sandwiches
1.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3.Put butter or margarine in it and stir well.
4.Take a square baking pan measuring 9 inch, grease it and put the batter in it witjh a... - 46.9951
Carrot Side Dish Recipes By Category