- » Carrot Shake
Carrot Shake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot shake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot shake recipes.
Blend or process all ingredients in the container of an electric blender or food processor. - 16.3449
Golden Blend Milk Shake
1. In a blender or liquidizer jar combine all the ingredients.
2. Pulse in 2-3 short bursts of 5 seconds each until thick and smooth.
3.Pour into a tall glass and enjoy chilled. - 29.2286
Prepare and boil whole carrots
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add brandy, if desired.
Add hot drained carrots and cook, shaking pan, until carrots are lightly browned on all sides.
Mix in pars ley and season to taste with salt and... - 26.946
Scrape carrots and cut longer, slender carrots into 3-inch pieces and split lengthwise.
Put in heavy saucepan with water, salt and sugar.
Cover and cook until nearly tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain, if necessary, or uncover last few minutes to evaporate... - 34.9909
Parsley Carrots Vichy
Scrape carrots and cut in slices or sticks.
Put in heavy saucepan with about 1 cup water, salt, sugar, and butter or margarine.
Cover and cook over very low heat until carrots are tender and liquid has evaporated, 20 to 30 minutes.
Lift lid occasionally and... - 29.9928
1) In a skillet, combine together the water, carrots, margarine, sugar and salt.
2) Cover the skillet and cook the mixture over low heat for about 20 minutes or till carrots are tender. Keep shaking the pan frequently.
3) Once the water has evaporated... - 37.639
Orange Zest Carrots
Scrape carrots lightly and shred on coarse side of grater.
Chop onions and cook gently without browning in heavy saucepan in the melted butter.
When onions are soft, stir in carrots, orange peel, sugar and salt.
Stir until everything is shiny with... - 30.468
Glazed Baby Carrots
These glazed baby carrots are spiced carrots recipe. Cooked with cinnamon and ginger for flavor, the glazed baby carrots are skillet cooked and vert flavorful indeed. Served with roasts or meals of choice, they make a great side. - 31.1902
Snowcap Carrot Nests
1. In a medium-size saucepan simmer carrots with salt, marjoram and water with cover such that tender, drain and shake pan over low heat to dry slices.
2. In a small saucepan in a small amount of boiling salted cook potatoes covering in water for 15... - 28.8744
Carrots Pickled In Oil
Crush, pound, or grind mustard seeds coarsely, so that they split at least in half, using either a heavy mortar and pestle or an Indian grinding stone.
Peel the carrots.
Cut off the coarse top and the bottom.
Cut each carrot in 3 pieces.
Halve or quarter... - 38.6583
Carrots Conservatively Cooked
Cut off the green tops, scrub and scrape the carrots.
Slice them thinly if old carrots (or leave whole if really young).
Fat steam the carrots for 10 min., i.e. shake them in the melted fat, well below frying temperature, with the lid on the pan until the fat... - 25.2111
Snowcap Carrot Nests
1) In a medium-sized saucepan, combine together the marjoram, salt, water and carrots. Cover the pan.
2) Gently simmer for 20 minutes or till the carrots are tender. Drain, and then shake the pan over low heat so that the slices are dried.
3) In a... - 33.7131
1.Grate carrots with coarse side of a grater or put it through the coarse disc of a food processor.
2.Refrigerate covered until required.
3.Mix together vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper, and the oils in a screw-top jar.
4. Shake well.
5.Pour over the... - 41.1323
Pea And Carrot Caper
In the melted margarine saute onion and rhubarb until rhubarb is almost tender.
Add carrots and peas.
Stir together the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over mixture of vegetables.
Cover and cook about 5 minutes more, shaking pan occasionally to mix. - 36.5685
Braised New Carrots
Cut off carrot tips and tops and wash well.
Scrape if you wish.
Bring butter, water and crumbled half bouillon cube to a boil in a small skillet and add the carrots.
Cover and turn heat to medium low.
Cook about 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender, shaking... - 24.1044
Snowcap Carrot Nests
1. Combine carrots with salt, marjoram and water in a medium-size saucepan; cover; bring to boiling.
2. Simmer for 20 minutes, or until tender; drain, then shake pan over low heat to dry slices.
3. Cook potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted... - 22.7465
Buttered Carrots! This yummy and simple vegetable dish is simply irresistible! The visually appealing and addictive dish is served often at home! Don€™t miss this Buttered Carrots recipe! - 33.0295
Oven-Crisped Carrots is a mouth watering baked snack recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 38.9211
Turkish Fried Carrots
1) Peel the carrots or scrape them. Rinse.
2) Cut the carrots crosswise into slices which are about ¼-inch thick.
3) Boil a pan of salted water. Cook the carrots for about 10 minutes or till they are almost tender.
4) Drain the cooked... - 42.2405
Carrots With Marsala
1. Cut carrots into 1/2-inch slices. In a nonreactive medium frying pan, combine carrots with 3/4 cup stock, salt, and pepper. Cover tightly and cook, shaking pan several times, over medium heat 3 minutes, or until stock is almost evaporated.
2. Add another... - 21.0136
Rinse carrots but do not dry.
Combine carrots, salt, pepper, and curry powder, if desired, in a medium saucepan.
Cover and cook over low heat about 20 minutes or until tender.
Shake covered pan a few times during cooking to prevent sticking.
Add... - 31.8582
Shredded Carrots And Onions
Scrape and shred carrots.
You should have 3 cups, shredded.
Chop onion finely.
Cook bacon crisp and drain on paper towels.
Heat butter or margarine (or part bacon drippings) in heavy saucepan or skillet.
Stir in carrots and onion and season well with salt and... - 29.7598
Citrus Marinated Carrots
1) Slice the carrots into 3-inch long sticks.
2) In a large pot of boiling water, blanch the carrots till they turn crisp yet slightly tender.
3) Drain the carrots and put into a large glass jar.
4) In a bowl, mix vinegar, orange juice, lemon juice,... - 44.0599
Creamy Carrots And Turnips
Cut carrots into 3-inch lengths, then into julienne sticks.
Slice turnips rather thinly and cut into julienne sticks.
You should have about 2 cups each.
Put into heavy saucepan with 1 inch of boiling water.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
Cover... - 40.4329
Easy Glazed Carrots
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the scraped, whole carrots, sugar, salt and enough stock to come half-way up the carrots.
Cook gently, without a lid, shaking the pan occasionally until tender.
Remove the carrots and keep them hot.
Boil the stock rapidly... - 28.6554
Pan Glazed Carrots
1. Scrub carrots. Peel if necessary. Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices.
2. Cook according.
3. In a large skillet melt butter and heat until lightly browned. Stir in sugar.
4. Drain carrots. Add carrots to melted butter and heat over medium-low heat, shaking skillet... - 32.3813
Wash and scrape carrots.
Put in saucepan; cover and cook in 1 inch boiling salted water until tender.
Drain, leaving carrots in saucepan.
Add butter or margarine, pepper and sugar.
Shake over low heat 3-4 minutes.
Sprinkle with nutmeg and lemon juice. - 25.222
Cook scraped carrots in 1-inch of boiling, salted water until tender.
Drain, leaving carrots in pan.
Add butter, sugar and pepper.
Shake over low heat for 3 or 4 minutes.
Sprinkle nutmeg and lemon juice over carrots.
Serve at once. - 33.8234
Lemon Dill Carrots
Scrape carrots and cut into thin julienne strips.
Melt butter or margarine in heavy saucepan and add carrot strips.
Stir to coat evenly with butter then sprinkle with salt, sugar and water.
Cover tightly and cook over moderately low heat, shaking pan often,... - 34.6652
Shredded Carrot Salad
In screw-top jar combine olive oil or salad oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, and salt; cover and shake well.
Pour over carrots, tossing to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
If desired, sprinkle with snipped parsley before... - 30.31
Cut carrots into thin sticks about 2 inches long.
Heat butter and water in heavy skillet.
Add carrot sticks, cover tightly and cook over medium high heat about 5 minutes or until carrots are just tender.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and add mint... - 28.1402
Sugar Glazed Carrots
1. Scrape the carrots and cut into equal sizes if necessary.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the sugar, seasoning and stock. Add the carrots.
3. Cover and cook very gently, shaking the pan occasionally, for 20-30 minutes depending on size, until just... - 30.1801
Brandied Carrots is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Brandied Carrots; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 26.9054
Snappy Carrot Salad
Place all ingredients in a small jar and shake together.
Pour over the vegetables and chill. - 34.6962
French Glazed Carrots
Scrape carrots and cut into 3-inch lengths, if they're longer.
Don't use larger, heavier, mature carrots.
Melt butter in heavy saucepan and add carrots.
Stir until coated, then add sugar, salt and water.
Heat to boiling, then lower heat and simmer carrots... - 33.0073
Combine carrots, butter and water in saucepan, cover tightly, and cook over moderate heat, shaking pan often, just until tender, about 7 minutes.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and add mint.
Note: For julienne, cut carrots into thin... - 27.3273
1. Put the carrots in a saucepan and add the water. Cover tightly and simmer gently until tender, about 15 minutes. Add more water if necessary to prevent scorching.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Sprinkle the carrots with the salt and sugar and shake... - 26.5589
Crispy Marinated Carrots
Cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water about 5 minutes or until crisp tender; drain.
Combine carrots, onion, and green pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over vegetables; toss lightly with a... - 30.9941
Carrots La Frangaise
1) In a small bowl, mix the carrots and garlic together.
2) In a small air-tight jar or a small bowl, add rest if the ingredients, cover and shake well or stir to mix thoroughly.
3) Pour the lemon mixture over the carrot-garlic mixture and toss well to... - 35.744