- » Carrot Shake
Carrot Shake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot shake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot shake recipes.
Blend or process all ingredients in the container of an electric blender or food processor. - 17.805
Golden Blend Milk Shake
1. In a blender or liquidizer jar combine all the ingredients.
2. Pulse in 2-3 short bursts of 5 seconds each until thick and smooth.
3.Pour into a tall glass and enjoy chilled. - 31.4664
Glazed Baby Carrots
Need a classic side dish idea to impress both grownups and kids at your party. Then take a look at this Glazed Baby Carrots recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines steamed carrots with butter and brown sugar to make absolutely scrumptious side... - 89.1
Turkish Fried Carrots
1) Peel the carrots or scrape them. Rinse.
2) Cut the carrots crosswise into slices which are about ¼-inch thick.
3) Boil a pan of salted water. Cook the carrots for about 10 minutes or till they are almost tender.
4) Drain the cooked... - 42.0306
1) In a skillet, combine together the water, carrots, margarine, sugar and salt.
2) Cover the skillet and cook the mixture over low heat for about 20 minutes or till carrots are tender. Keep shaking the pan frequently.
3) Once the water has evaporated... - 35.5759
Orange Zest Carrots
Scrape carrots lightly and shred on coarse side of grater.
Chop onions and cook gently without browning in heavy saucepan in the melted butter.
When onions are soft, stir in carrots, orange peel, sugar and salt.
Stir until everything is shiny with... - 31.6928
Glazed Baby Carrots
These glazed baby carrots are spiced carrots recipe. Cooked with cinnamon and ginger for flavor, the glazed baby carrots are skillet cooked and vert flavorful indeed. Served with roasts or meals of choice, they make a great side. - 32.5379
Easy Glazed Carrots
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the scraped, whole carrots, sugar, salt and enough stock to come half-way up the carrots.
Cook gently, without a lid, shaking the pan occasionally until tender.
Remove the carrots and keep them hot.
Boil the stock rapidly... - 30.3456
Pan Glazed Carrots
1. Scrub carrots. Peel if necessary. Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices.
2. Cook according.
3. In a large skillet melt butter and heat until lightly browned. Stir in sugar.
4. Drain carrots. Add carrots to melted butter and heat over medium-low heat, shaking skillet... - 33.2292
Perfect Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Who can resist a wedge of moist, frosting-topped carrot cake with a hot cup of tea? The classic, homely carrot cake receives a stylish creamy makeover with this easy Betty recipe. The preparation does take a little extra time, but you will find the procedure... - 107.863
Wash and scrape carrots.
Put in saucepan; cover and cook in 1 inch boiling salted water until tender.
Drain, leaving carrots in saucepan.
Add butter or margarine, pepper and sugar.
Shake over low heat 3-4 minutes.
Sprinkle with nutmeg and lemon juice. - 27.2887
Sugar Glazed Carrots
1. Scrape the carrots and cut into equal sizes if necessary.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the sugar, seasoning and stock. Add the carrots.
3. Cover and cook very gently, shaking the pan occasionally, for 20-30 minutes depending on size, until just... - 30.9333
Carrots Pickled In Oil
Crush, pound, or grind mustard seeds coarsely, so that they split at least in half, using either a heavy mortar and pestle or an Indian grinding stone.
Peel the carrots.
Cut off the coarse top and the bottom.
Cut each carrot in 3 pieces.
Halve or quarter... - 39.3867
Cook scraped carrots in 1-inch of boiling, salted water until tender.
Drain, leaving carrots in pan.
Add butter, sugar and pepper.
Shake over low heat for 3 or 4 minutes.
Sprinkle nutmeg and lemon juice over carrots.
Serve at once. - 33.9972
Lemon Dill Carrots
Scrape carrots and cut into thin julienne strips.
Melt butter or margarine in heavy saucepan and add carrot strips.
Stir to coat evenly with butter then sprinkle with salt, sugar and water.
Cover tightly and cook over moderately low heat, shaking pan often,... - 36.3689
Cut carrots into thin sticks about 2 inches long.
Heat butter and water in heavy skillet.
Add carrot sticks, cover tightly and cook over medium high heat about 5 minutes or until carrots are just tender.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and add mint... - 28.2026
1.Grate carrots with coarse side of a grater or put it through the coarse disc of a food processor.
2.Refrigerate covered until required.
3.Mix together vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper, and the oils in a screw-top jar.
4. Shake well.
5.Pour over the... - 41.6002
Pea And Carrot Caper
In the melted margarine saute onion and rhubarb until rhubarb is almost tender.
Add carrots and peas.
Stir together the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over mixture of vegetables.
Cover and cook about 5 minutes more, shaking pan occasionally to mix. - 38.3561
Braised New Carrots
Cut off carrot tips and tops and wash well.
Scrape if you wish.
Bring butter, water and crumbled half bouillon cube to a boil in a small skillet and add the carrots.
Cover and turn heat to medium low.
Cook about 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender, shaking... - 26.8446
Parsley Carrots Vichy
Scrape carrots and cut in slices or sticks.
Put in heavy saucepan with about 1 cup water, salt, sugar, and butter or margarine.
Cover and cook over very low heat until carrots are tender and liquid has evaporated, 20 to 30 minutes.
Lift lid occasionally and... - 32.352
Prepare and boil whole carrots
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add brandy, if desired.
Add hot drained carrots and cook, shaking pan, until carrots are lightly browned on all sides.
Mix in pars ley and season to taste with salt and... - 28.7781
Scrape carrots and cut longer, slender carrots into 3-inch pieces and split lengthwise.
Put in heavy saucepan with water, salt and sugar.
Cover and cook until nearly tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain, if necessary, or uncover last few minutes to evaporate... - 37.049
Buttered Carrots! This yummy and simple vegetable dish is simply irresistible! The visually appealing and addictive dish is served often at home! Don€™t miss this Buttered Carrots recipe! - 35.2276
Fried Carrot フライドキャロットのレシピ
1. In a plastic bag put the carrot strips and flour. Shake it well till all the carrot is coated well.
2. In a deep pan heat oil on medium high. Put the flour coated carrot strips and fry till done.
3. Transfer to a strainer and sprinkle salt to... - 75.8167
Rinse carrots but do not dry.
Combine carrots, salt, pepper, and curry powder, if desired, in a medium saucepan.
Cover and cook over low heat about 20 minutes or until tender.
Shake covered pan a few times during cooking to prevent sticking.
Add... - 34.0512
Shredded Carrots And Onions
Scrape and shred carrots.
You should have 3 cups, shredded.
Chop onion finely.
Cook bacon crisp and drain on paper towels.
Heat butter or margarine (or part bacon drippings) in heavy saucepan or skillet.
Stir in carrots and onion and season well with salt and... - 31.1315
Citrus Marinated Carrots
1) Slice the carrots into 3-inch long sticks.
2) In a large pot of boiling water, blanch the carrots till they turn crisp yet slightly tender.
3) Drain the carrots and put into a large glass jar.
4) In a bowl, mix vinegar, orange juice, lemon juice,... - 44.1568
Green Bean And Carrot Salad
1) Trim and blanch the beans in the boiling water for 4 minutes, until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain well.
2) In a large salad bowl, place the beans.
3) Peel the carrots, deseed the pepper and cut them into thin strips.
4) Peel... - 47.9278
Creamy Carrots And Turnips
Cut carrots into 3-inch lengths, then into julienne sticks.
Slice turnips rather thinly and cut into julienne sticks.
You should have about 2 cups each.
Put into heavy saucepan with 1 inch of boiling water.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
Cover... - 41.798
Stir Fried Carrots And Potatoes
Stir fried carrots and potatoes is a herbed vegetable stir fry recipe. Skillet cooked, the stir fried carrots and potatoes are flavored with chives, seasoned and tossed to serve. - 32.5313
Oven-Crisped Carrots is a mouth watering baked snack recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 38.9436
Snowcap Carrot Nests
1) In a medium-sized saucepan, combine together the marjoram, salt, water and carrots. Cover the pan.
2) Gently simmer for 20 minutes or till the carrots are tender. Drain, and then shake the pan over low heat so that the slices are dried.
3) In a... - 32.9786
Shredded Carrot Salad
In screw-top jar combine olive oil or salad oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, and salt; cover and shake well.
Pour over carrots, tossing to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
If desired, sprinkle with snipped parsley before... - 31.7094
Snowcap Carrot Nests
1. In a medium-size saucepan simmer carrots with salt, marjoram and water with cover such that tender, drain and shake pan over low heat to dry slices.
2. In a small saucepan in a small amount of boiling salted cook potatoes covering in water for 15... - 31.3602
Carrots Conservatively Cooked
Cut off the green tops, scrub and scrape the carrots.
Slice them thinly if old carrots (or leave whole if really young).
Fat steam the carrots for 10 min., i.e. shake them in the melted fat, well below frying temperature, with the lid on the pan until the fat... - 26.581
Wegmans Roasted Carrot, Apple And Cherry Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 450F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a mixing bowl, place carrots, add basting oil and season with salt and pepper, mix together and transfer to the baking tray, shake to distribute the carrots... - 0
Brandied Carrots is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Brandied Carrots; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 28.8874
Snowcap Carrot Nests
1. Combine carrots with salt, marjoram and water in a medium-size saucepan; cover; bring to boiling.
2. Simmer for 20 minutes, or until tender; drain, then shake pan over low heat to dry slices.
3. Cook potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted... - 24.8152
Snappy Carrot Salad
Place all ingredients in a small jar and shake together.
Pour over the vegetables and chill. - 34.8513
French Glazed Carrots
Scrape carrots and cut into 3-inch lengths, if they're longer.
Don't use larger, heavier, mature carrots.
Melt butter in heavy saucepan and add carrots.
Stir until coated, then add sugar, salt and water.
Heat to boiling, then lower heat and simmer carrots... - 34.9979
Crispy Marinated Carrots
Cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water about 5 minutes or until crisp tender; drain.
Combine carrots, onion, and green pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over vegetables; toss lightly with a... - 33.2849
1. Put the carrots in a saucepan and add the water. Cover tightly and simmer gently until tender, about 15 minutes. Add more water if necessary to prevent scorching.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Sprinkle the carrots with the salt and sugar and shake... - 28.9891
Carrots La Frangaise
1) In a small bowl, mix the carrots and garlic together.
2) In a small air-tight jar or a small bowl, add rest if the ingredients, cover and shake well or stir to mix thoroughly.
3) Pour the lemon mixture over the carrot-garlic mixture and toss well to... - 35.6547
Carefully cut the carrots and radishes into long, thin strips.
Arrange in a bowl, sprinkle with the salt and set aside for 45 minutes.
Drain off any water which appears on the surface of the vegetables and dry on kitchen towels.
Transfer the vegetable strips... - 34.475
Carrots With Marsala
1. Cut carrots into 1/2-inch slices. In a nonreactive medium frying pan, combine carrots with 3/4 cup stock, salt, and pepper. Cover tightly and cook, shaking pan several times, over medium heat 3 minutes, or until stock is almost evaporated.
2. Add another... - 22.9439
Put carrots, water, salt, sugar and margarine into 10 inch skillet over moderate heat; cover and boil 10 minutes, or less until crisp tender.
Remove cover and cook over high heat to evaporate any moisture.
Shake pan until carrots are shiny and golden... - 26.2194
Use baby carrots that do not need peeling.
Boil in very little water, drain, then reheat on gentle heat with 1 oz.
butter and squeeze of lemon juice and 1 tspn, honey.
Shake with the lid on to coat well.
Add chopped parsley before lifting. - 15.8269
Top and tail the carrots and put into a saucepan with all the ingredients except the parsley.
Press a piece of wax paper or aluminum foil well down on the vegetables and put the lid on the saucepan.
Boil rapidly for 10 minutes.
Remove the paper or foil.
Shake... - 33.2624
Buttered Carrots With Orange
Put the carrots in a dish with the butter and orange juice, cover and cook for about 10 minutes, until tender. Stir or shake a couple of times during cooking.
Season the carrots lightly with salt and white pepper to taste. - 23.5031
Simmer the carrots in salted water until tender.
Add to the pan the remaining ingredients, stir well, and cook 5 minutes, shaking the pan 2 or 3 times to coat the carrots well with the sauce. - 31.3685
These Viennese Carrots are so delicious ! Just try these seasoned cabbages for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Viennese Carrots are welcome ! - 33.2826
Combine carrots, butter and water in saucepan, cover tightly, and cook over moderate heat, shaking pan often, just until tender, about 7 minutes.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and add mint.
Note: For julienne, cut carrots into thin... - 29.9473
1 In a large pan, add water and bring to a boil with salt and lemon juice.
2 Dribble in rice through your fingers.
3 Stir once to remove any grains stuck to the bottom of the pan.
4 Simmer for 15 to 18 minutes until the rice is just tender,... - 38.1089
Carrot Soup With Fire Roasted Red Bell Pepper - Easy And Quick
Those who are keen on trying a tasty soup should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows an easy and simple way of making carrot soup. The soup has an Indian touch to it. I'm sure your family will enjoy the soup. Check out the video for the super easy recipe... - 97.7805
Cooked Cucumber And Carrot Salad
Place cucumbers, carrots, onion, garlic and bouquet garni in a pan.
Combine oil, lemon juice, wine, salt, pepper and coriander in a glass jar, cover and shake vigorously to mix, then pour over the vegetables.
Cover pan and cook gently for 25-30 minutes.
Cool,... - 40.5528
Carrot And Cabbage Stuffed Peppers
Combine cabbage, carrots, onion and poppy seeds in a bowl.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake the oil, vinegar, sugar and seasoning to blend.
Pour over the cabbage-carrot mixture and mix well.
Spoon mixture evenly into each pepper... - 40.9444
Carrot Beet Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the cooked beets, cooked carrots, oil, lemon juice, water and tamari.
2. Pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 10 seconds each so that all the ingredients are blended into one homogeneous mixture.
3. Add... - 38.5368
Bean And Carrot Salad
In deep bowl combine green beans, carrots, kidney beans, onion, green pepper, celery, and parsley.
In a screw-top jar combine vinegar, sugar, oil, mustard, and pepper; cover and shake well to mix.
Pour mixture over vegetables and stir to coat.
Cover and... - 33.9046
Use carrots whole and trim to about the same length (cut into 4-inch lengths if carrots are large).
Put into a small skillet with the water, butter, sugar, and salt.
Cover tightly and bring to boiling.
Cook over low heat 15 minutes, or until crisp-tender;... - 36.2619
Carrot Onion Ring Salad
1. Peel carrots. Cut slanting slices about 1/4 inch thick.
2. In a pan cook carrots covered in 1 inch boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Drain out from water and dip into cold water.
4. Drain out again and keep in serving bowl.
5. Separate onion slices... - 49.4317
Carrot And Watercress Salad
1. Remove the crusts from the bread and cut it into small cubes.
2. Heat the oil and butter together in a pan, then add the bread and fry until golden. Drain on kitchen paper.
3. Peel or scrub the carrots and grate them.
4. Wash the watercress, dry and remove... - 45.5582
Estouffade Of Carrots And Onions
Estouffade Of Carrots And Onions is a sumptuous dish that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss! I often make this for weekend luncheons. It is so tasty you might actually forget to have the other dishes. Try this simple and easy recipe for Estouffade Of Carrots... - 45.6307
Carrot Cheesecake With Nut Crumb Crust
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the carrots, cover and cook over moderate heat until very tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker and gingersnap crumbs with... - 46.6846
Sweet Turnip And Carrot Pickle
The sweet turnip and carrot pickle is a vegetable pickle. Made with shalgam and gajar, as popularly known in India, the sweet turnip and carrot pickle is a cooked pickle and is flavored with spices like ginger, garlic, cumin and chili peppers along with... - 38.985
Skinny Mashed Potatoes & Carrots
These Skinny mashed Potatoes and Carrots are a delicious change from my normal hot and spicy vegetable dishes. I eat them when my digestion seems to b e a bit in trouble. It€™s a staple for my toddler. Just try these Skinny mashed Potatoes and Carrots and... - 38.5202
Garottes Vichy is a simple and easy french cooked carrot salad. Herbed with parsley and cooked with butter to toaste, the Garottes Vichy can be served as a side to any meal. - 26.7804
Quick Carrot And Pepper Salad
Drop the shredded carrots and bell peppers into boiling water and cook for about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Drain; rinse in cold water.
Combine the carrot mixture and radishes in a bowl.
Combine the sherry, vinegar, soy sauce and salt in a covered jar and... - 33.9417
Carrot Cake Cocktail
Carrot Cake – not really. It's really just a drink that tastes like carrot cake. Irish cream, coffee liqueur, butterscotch and cinnamon schnapps. Cheers! - 100.975
1. In a deep-fat fryer, heat the oil to 350°.
2. Meanwhile, using a small sharp knife, trim off the thin ends to make the carrots fairly uniform in length. Cut off a thin lengthwise strip from each of the carrots. Using a vegetable peeler or a mandoline with... - 24.5716
Soy Braised Onions With Daikon & Carrot
Peel onions and arrange in a single layer in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan.
Add oil and cook over medium heat, uncovered, until lightly browned, about 10 minutes; shake pan to turn onions.
Add soy, sugar, vinegar, and ginger; bring to a boil.
Then reduce heat,... - 34.2704
Honey Roasted Carrots And Parsnips
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake to coat.
3. Arrange vegetable mixture in a single layer in a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with... - 27.7705
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole has a Fantastic taste. The beef and potatoes give the Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole Lips smacking taste. - 45.805
Carrot And Coriander Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole or heavy-based saucepan and fry the onion over a gentle heat for 3-4 minutes until slightly softened but not browned. Add the celery and potato, cook for a few minutes, then add the carrot. Fry over a gentle... - 36.2551
Carrot Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; spray two 5 x 3-inch nonstick loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large strainer, combine the all-purpose flour, wholewheat flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and cloves; sift by... - 35.8512
Carrots With Orange Ginger Glaze
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, combine the orange rind, orange juice, butter, honey, ginger, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
Add the carrots, Lower the heat, and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes or until the carrots are slightly tender but still firm.
2... - 29.5005
Curried Carrot And Apple Soup
1. Heat the oil and gently fry the curry powder for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the carrots, onion and apple, stir well, then cover the pan.
3. Cook over a very low heat for about 15 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until softened. Spoon the vegetable mixture... - 36.4931
Cauliflower, Turnip And Carrot Pickle
The cauliflower carrots and turnip pickle is a mixed vegetable pickle recipe. Prepared with spices like ginger, mustard and garlic along with chili pepper amonst others, the cauliflower, carrots and turnip pickle is a cooked pickle and is great with almost... - 44.945
Carrot, Celeriac And Sesame Seed Salad
1. Slice the celeriac into thin matchsticks. Place in a small saucepan of boiling salted water and boil for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse the celeriac in cold water and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Finely grate the carrot. Add the carrot and the raisins to the... - 42.0121
Cauliflower Carrot And Pepper Vinaigrette
1 Arrange the cauliflower in a steamer basket, set over boiling water, cover, and steam for 3 minutes. Add the carrots and red pepper, cover, and steam 2 to 3 minutes more or until the vegetables are slightly tender. Drain and run under cold water to stop the... - 31.7427
Chicken With New Potatoes And Carrots
In a small bag combine crumbs, cornmeal, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Shake chicken quarters, 1 at a time, in bag to coat completely; set aside.
In a 9 by 13-inch baking dish, melt butter in oven while it is preheating to 400°.
Tilt pan slightly so butter... - 43.4394
Carrot, Fennel And Pepper Stir Fry
1. Blend the five spice powder, soy sauce, stock or water, cornflour and vinegar together. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, garlic and vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the blended sauce, stirring until thickened, cover... - 33.2563
Bean Sprout Carrot And Lettuce Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) With the double thickness of paper towels, line a plate.
2) In a sauté pan or a small dry heavy-gauge skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium-low flame. Shake the pan constantly and keep stirring to prevent scorching. Cook seeds for... - 48.6617
Braised Beef With Carrots
Preheat oven to 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3.
Peel and dice the carrots and onions.
Chop the celery.
Melt the butter in a flameproof caserole and brown the joint of meat quickly on all sides.
Remove from pan.
Add the prepared vegetables to the casserole and stir... - 40.4219
Braised Beef Round With Potatoes And Carrots
1. Separate the lean and fat from the meat, see to it that all visible fat is trimmed off. Next, rinse the meat, and pat dry. Spread the garlic and pepper over both sides of the meat.
2. Coat a large cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking... - 38.2339
Fresh Bean Sprout Salad
Mix bean sprouts and carrots in a shallow glass dish.
Shake remaining ingredients in a covered jar; pour over vegetables.
Refrigerate covered 1 1/2 hours; stir occasionally.
Serve in shallow bowls. - 27.2916
Garottes Rapees is a light and fresh carrot salad made with a hint of lemon juice in the dressing. A tossed salad, the Garottes Rapees is best served chilled and great as a side for any meal. - 32.9894
Combine the vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a covered jar and shake vigorously to blend.
Place the kidney beans and carrots in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with the onion.
Layer the broccoli over the onion.
Drizzle the vegetable oil mixture over... - 41.0006
Sweet Sour Stew
1 In a plastic bag combine flour, salt, and pepper; add meat pieces, a few at a time, shaking to coat. In a large skillet brown meat, half at a time, in hot oil, adding additional oil, if necessary. Drain well. Return all the meat to the skillet.
2 Combine... - 33.1842
Fresh Marinated Vegetable Salad
Combine peas and 1 cup water in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat.
Cook 30 to 35 minutes or just until peas are tender; drain.
Combine corn and 1/4 cup water in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 7... - 39.2304
Blanquette Of Veal
Blanquette Of Veal has a Different taste. The veal and carrots gives the Blanquette Of Veal Sizzling taste. - 41.7966
Blanquette De Veau With Mushrooms & Onions
Cut veal into cubes about 1 1/4 inches square.
Put into pan with enough cold water to cover and a little salt.
Bring slowly to boil; cook 5 minutes.
Skim scum from surface; drain meat.
Wash well with cold water; dry.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter.
Cook veal cubes... - 40.1961
Berra's Turkish Leeks
1. In a large bowl, pour vinegar and fill it with cold water.
2. Chop off the root end and the greens from the leeks.
3. Diagonally slice leeks into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
4. Add the sliced leeks in vinegar water.
5. Let it soak for 30 minutes.... - 51.9898
Place in saucepan with olive oil, onion, garlic, carrot, parsley, and rosemary.
Cover and cook, shaking pan a few times, until onion is golden.
Add wine; cover and cook until artichokes are tender, about 40 minutes. - 31.8635
Papaya Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Combine the raspberry vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a small jar.
Layer washed lettuce leaves on 4 salad plates.
Slice the papaya and divide among the plates.
Coarsely grate the carrots and heap some on each plate.
Shake the salad dressing in its closed... - 35.7102
Vegetable Potato Salad
Combine vinegar, Crisco® Oil, mustard, salt and pepper in container with tight-fitting lid.
Cook potatoes just until tender.
Cool 5 minutes.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
Combine in large salad bowl with carrots, celery, onions and radishes.
Shake... - 37.4581
Brown onions in shortening slowly until browned. Add meat, water, salt, and pepper. Cook 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender. Cook potatoes and carrots in salted water until tender. Drain and add to meat. Shake flour and 2 1/2 cups liquid in glass jar. Add... - 21.9177
Peel the carrot and onion and grate finely.
Melt butter or margarine in a large pan, add carrot, onion.
Cover the pan, cook very gently for 10 minutes, shaking occasionally.
Skin and grate the beetroot, add to the pan with the stock.
Add remaining... - 46.1874
Crispy Vegetable Pickles
Thinly slice cucumbers, zucchini and onions then cover with cold water and 2 tablespoons kosher salt.
Let stand 2 hours; drain.
Pack vegetables in layers in jars; combine vinegar, sugar, garlic and seeds to blend, then pour over vegetables in jars.
Cover... - 28.0621
1. Prepare veal forcemeat. Prepare and slice onion.
2. Using the knife, trim the fat off meat if necessary. Cut the meat into thin slices, cutting across the grain. The slices should be about 1/4 inch thick, 3 inch wide and 4 inch long.
3. Evenly apply... - 45.7428