- » Carrot Sauteed Onion
Carrot Sauteed Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot sauteed onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot sauteed onion recipes.
Carrot Onion Saute
In skillet melt butter; add carrots and onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, covered, over low heat, about 10 minutes, or until barely tender. Uncover; cook, turning occasionally, until carrots are slightly brown. - 21.8768
Crisp Tender Sauteed Carrots
Combine water and sugar in 2-quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add carrots and blanch 1 or 2 minutes; drain well and reserve.
Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
Add onion and saute until brown, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add carrots... - 25.7726
Sauteed Carrots With Apricot
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook until browned.
Add carrots and apricots and stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Stir in stock and cook covered until carrots are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Uncover and cook until all liquid... - 33.3226
Sauteed Spicy Lemon Baby Carrots
1. Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add carrots, stirring to coat with oil.
2. Stir in water and cook, covered, until carrots are almost tender, about 10 minutes, depending on size of carrots.
3. Remove cover and cook over high heat until a - 28.8205
Carrot Saute Fry
Carrot Saute fry is colourful, tasty and gives a sweet+chilly flavour. Very easy to make quickly. - 34.4029
This simple carrot saute is a great side for meats or fish. Prepared with sliced carrots along with celery, this vegetable saute is flavored with garlic and soy sauce. Cooked to a tender crisp texture, the carrot saute is sprikled and tossed with toasted... - 36.7414
Spinach Madeline And Steamed Baby Carrots
Chef Scott is keeping up his promise of showing us restaurant quality meals and as a part of his effort we have this video on Traditional spinach madeline and steamed baby carrots. Both these side dishes just go great with almost all the main dishes that we... - 115.033
Onion Carrot Celery
If you are among the persons, who prefers to use vegetable broth for cooking up gravy or soup, this recipe is going to be very useful. The cooking procedure is time consuming, but once it is ready, you can store inside refrigerator and can use for few weeks.... - 69.6243
Lapin Sautee ( Roasted Rabbit )
Rabbit is not even a bird and yet has a spiky chicken-like taste. There are many countless ways to prepare it but some attention is obviously required in the process. Trick here is to add white wine and saute it for a long time. Ironically, it matches quite... - 15.3243
Roast Pork With Sauteed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Wipe pork with damp paper towels.
3. In small bowl, combine 2 teaspoons each salt and rosemary, 1-1/2 teaspoons each oregano, thyme, and sage and 1/4 teaspoon each pepper and nutmeg.
4. On fat side of meat... - 44.6176
Wash leeks thoroughly; discard dark green tops.
Slice leeks into 2-inch sections.
Soak in cold water; drain.
Saute chopped onions in olive oil in saucepan for 15 minutes or until transparent; add carrots, tomato, leeks, salt and pepper.
Add enough boiling... - 34.7006
Sauteed Kidneys With Vegetable Julienne
1. Dust the lambs' kidneys lightly with seasoned flour.
2. Fry the onion gently in the oil for 3-4 minutes; add the kidneys and fry until sealed on all sides.
3. Add the strips of carrot and leek and the sliced mushrooms and fry together for 1 minute.
4. Stir... - 32.0476
Saute sprouts briefly.
Cover pan and cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
If desired, add one or more of the following while cooking sliced mushrooms, onions, scallions and green peppers, diced celery; shredded carrots, radishes and turnips; soy... - 18.7175
Sauteed Veal With Potatoes
1) Lightly season the breast with salt. Lightly dust with flour.
2) Heat shortening in pan until bubbling. Place veal into shortening and saute over medium flame until browned.
3) Add the remaining ingredients, cover, and cook for approximately 1 hour or... - 26.7646
Sauteed Chicken With Mushrooms
1) Take the chicken and cut in half lengthwise and cut the breast into two pieces.
2) Remove the wings, legs and protruding bones.
3) Stir-fry sliced carrots and onion in butter for Demi-glace sauce.
4) Add flour to this and heat until browned.
5) Pour... - 47.2004
Sauteed Bean Sprouts And Tofu
1.Take a 10 inch non stick skillet and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in bean sprout and cook on hihg for about 1 minute.
3. Add in broccoli, carrots, garlic, gingerroot and cook for a minute covered.
4.Take a 1 cup liquid measure and add in broth mix,... - 48.661
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts Leaves
1. Rinse, drain, and core brussels sprouts. Separate leaves, discarding any that are bruised or discolored.
2. In a 14-inch frying pan or a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, stir carrot, celery, onion, and pancetta until vegetables are lightly browned, about... - 22.5139
Sauteed Monkfish With Noodles
To make the stock, slice the carrot and onion with the thin [2mm] slicing disc of a food processor.
Simmer with the monkfish trimmings, water, and parsley in a saucepan over medium-high heat until reduced to 1 1/2 cups, about 40 minutes.
Strain through a... - 43.2798
Zen Noodles With Sauteed Vegetables
Heat oil in a skillet and saute onions, green onions, carrots, and cauliflower for a few minutes.
Add cabbage and saute until vegetables are lightly cooked.
Season with gomasio salt, add Umeboshi Plum Sauce, cover skillet, and simmer vegetables another 10... - 43.8493
Sautéed Fish Cake
1. Boil fish cake for a few minutes until it expands, drain.
2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients of the sauce.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Sauté onion, carrot and hot pepper until soft. Add the fish cake.
5. Cook until the fish cake... - 90.8528
Tomato Sauce With Sauteed Vegetables
1. Prepare a tomato puree as directed Set aside. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter until bubbly. Add the onion, celery, and carrot and saute for 10 minutes until the onion becomes opaque and the other vegetables begin to turn color. Use low... - 29.0023
Sauteed Turkey With Spring Vegetables
1. Pat turkey dry. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon tarragon, thyme, salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add turkey. Saute 2 minutes, or until outside is no longer pink. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon. Set aside. Add green... - 34.7475
Sauteed Vegetables With Spaghetti Squash
Wash squash; cut in half lengthwise, and discard seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in a Dutch oven; add 2 inches water.
Bring to a boil; cover and cook 20 to 25 minutes until tender.
Drain squash and cool.
Using a fork, remove spaghetti-like strands;... - 37.6621
Sauteed Lamb In Fennel
1) Preheat a browning dish on power for 6 minutes.
2) Melt in butter and brown meat on all sides, keep aside.
3) Remove the meat and reheat the dish for 3 minutes on power.
4) Stir in carrot, meat, fennel, garlic, and onion.
5) Stir and... - 44.3287
Sauteed Lamb With Leeks
1) Preheat browning dish for 5 minutes on power.
2) Add 15 g butter and oil to the dish and saute meat on both sides.
3) Stir in onion, carrots, and half water.
4) Cover and cook for 10 minutes on power.
5) Take a glass bowl and add the leeks in it.
6)... - 43.5509
Sauteed Vegetables With Spaghetti Squash
1) Clean the squash and cut into half lengthwise.
2) Discard the seeds.
3) Put the squash with cut side down in a Dutch oven.
4) Add 2 inches of water and boil the squash.
5) Cook for 25 minutes.
6) Drain the squash and allow to cool. ... - 45.5396
Sautéed Spicy Beef And Potato Curry
How about a nice spicy hot beef and potato dish to go with your rice? This is a traditional Filipino dish that is being cooked in the video though note that the audio is missing for this! - 69.3348
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Walnut Yogurt Sauce
1) Peel garlic and crush it. Also, pare and trim carrots and chop them into thin rounds.
2) Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Take a heavy bottomed saucepan and place it over high heat. Combine stock, garlic, carrot, onion,... - 46.2472
Egg Fried Rice With Sautéed Scallops
1. Place a saucepan on medium high heat, add vinegar and brown sugar in it. Mix until sugar dissolves. Reduce until it just coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and set it aside.
2. In a bowl beat egg, and set aside.
3. Place a... - 113.212
Herbed Salmon Sauteed With Vegetables
1. In a pot, bring water to a boil.
2. Add rice. Cover the pot and lower the flame. Let it simmer for 45 minutes.
3. After the stipulated time turn off the flame. Let rice sit in pot covered.
4. In a large frying pan or skillet with a cover, take the... - 43.4416
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables
1) In a bowl, place the pork and season well with the soy sauce and sake for a few min.
2) In a large skillet, stir-fry the ginger and pork in oil over high heat for 2-3 min; stir in all the vegetables, cook until... - 39.622
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 115.865
Sauteed Lentil Croquettes
1. Pick the lentils over and remove any impurities that might be present
2. Wash the lentils well
3. Soak the lentils in double the amount of water overnight or for 3-6 hours
4. In a large pan, boil water and add the lentils to the... - 44.2211
Scalloped Carrots And Celery
1) In a 2 quart casserole, mix water and salt.
2) Add carrots and cover it with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
3) Microwave the carrots at high for 9 to 10 minutes. Stirring frequently.
4) Drain carrots and keep them aside.
5) In a 1 1/2 quart casserole... - 44.9098
Saute chopped celery, onion and green pepper.
Mash cooked carrots and mix with sauteed vegetables.
Put in buttered baking dish.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. - 25.344
Sit fried fish cake is a popular Korean side dish that accompanies their meals. Want to try something exotic and new then try this dish. The fish cakes are sautéed with onion, carrot and hot pepper and added to a spicy sauce. It’s an amazing blend of... - 105.379
Cream Of Carrot Soup
In medium saucepan, combine carrots and water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook 20 to 25 minutes or until carrots are very tender.
In food processor or blender, process carrots and water until pureed.
Add soup, milk, lemon juice, sugar, dill,... - 39.1845
Cream Of Carrot Soup
Saute onion in oil until transparent.
Lift out of pan and put into blender.
In same pan, saute carrots until tender.
Set aside 1/3 of the carrots.
Put 2/3 of sauteed carrots in blender.
Add some of the stock or water and puree.
Heat in the top of a double... - 42.3005
Carrots In Wine Sauce
Cover and steam carrots for 10 minutes in a small amount of water with the 1 teaspoon salt; drain.
Saute onion and garlic in melted butter until golden brown; then discard garlic.
Stir flour into sauteed onions, then gradually stir in consomme and wine; cook,... - 35.984
Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â° C).
Heat the butter in a large skillet and saute the carrot, zucchini and onion until the onion is translucent.
In a large mixing bowl stir together the remaining ingredients and mix together with the sauteed vegetable... - 35.4032
Roast Suckling Pig With Carrot
Order pig cleaned and ready for roasting.
Wash well, dry and rub 1 tablesp salt on the inside.
Meanwhile cook onions in 1" boiling salted water until tender; drain and chop.
Add the crumbs which have been sauteed in 3 tablesp of the melted fat until a light... - 37.9509
Curried Lamb With Carrot
This Curried Lamb is awesome ! Try this oriental sauteed lamb dish with a bowl of rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Curried Lamb are welcome ! - 43.9403
Scalloped Carrots And Celery
Place water and salt in a 2-quart casserole.
Add carrots, and cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH for 9 to 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Drain carrots, and set aside.
Place 3 tablespoons butter in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave... - 39.5156
Potato & Carrot Gravy
Potato & carrot gravy is a perfect side dish for any kind of roti and chapathi! This is a quick and easy to prepare, yet tasty side dish! - 0
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole has a Fantastic taste. The beef and potatoes give the Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole Lips smacking taste. - 45.805
Mustard Glazed Corned Beef With Cabbage And Carrots
This Mustard Glazed Corned Beef With Carrots and Cabbage is a desire ! Try this deliciously seasoned meat with vegetables for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Mustard Glazed Corned Beef With Carrots and Cabbage are welcome. - 36.5635
Veal Saute With Duchess Potatoes
Cut veal into serving pieces.
Mix flour, 2 tea spoons salt, the paprika and pepper.
Coat veal with flour mixture; pound until 1/4 inch thick.
Cook veal in hot oil in 12-inch skillet until brown; drain.
Add wine, water, onions, carrots and rosemary.
Sprinkle... - 41.0666
Beef And Vegetable Saute
Shape chuck into 4 patties; transfer to rack in broiling pan and broil, turning once, until rare.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Crumble beef into skillet; add green peppers and carrots and... - 37.3158
Prop in all the ingrediants and you have this Greek Cauliflower ready. For best results of this Greek Cauliflower go as per the directions.Wow, a great cauliflower dish! - 31.8078
Potatoes Simmered In Chicken Broth
Saute onion, celery, carrots, and garlic in hot butter in a large skillet until tender.
Add chicken stock, potatoes, basil, salt, and pepper.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and broth is... - 40.0759
Winter Vegetable Saute
Cut beets into julienne strips; set aside 2 cups.
Reserve remaining beets for another use.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot and remaining ingredients; saute 3 to 5 minutes or until... - 40.772
Round Steak Stroganoff
Partially freeze the beef round steak; slice thinly into bite-size strips.
Combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch and the salt.
Coat the beef strips with the cornstarch mixture; set aside.
In small bowl combine water, tomato paste, and instant beef bouillon... - 41.1311
Herbed Vegetable Saute
Remove strings from beans; wash and cut beans into 11/2-inch pieces.
Combine beans and next 7 ingredients in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Add mushrooms, simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato, cook, stirring... - 38.8639
Loin Of Venison
1. Cut venison into slices about 1/4-inch thick. Lay on a plate and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon oil and pepper. Cover and let stand for at least 1 hour.
2. Make sauce: Heat the oil, add onion, carrot, red pepper, and celery and cook over low heat until they... - 36.2265
Veal Stew With Onions And Mushrooms
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch veal cubes 5 minutes.
Return to saucepan.
Cover with cold water.
Bring to a boil.
Skim off scum.
Add onion, carrots and seasonings.
Over low heat, simmer 1 hour.
Remove veal cubes... - 38.2011
Biryani With Onions
1) Cut the veggies, as desired
2) In a large pan, combine rice, lentils, spices, onion, bay leafs, carrot, peas, cauliflower and raisins.
3) Season the mixture with salt and pepper and stir in stock.
4) Boil the stock and keep on low... - 46.2855
Cheesy Onion Grilled Sandwich
A filling of sauteed vegetables flavored with tomato, chili sauce and cheese the sumptuous cheesy onion grilled sandwich is an ideal breakfast offering. - 0
Maggi Noodles In Onion Tomato Masala
Maggi Noodles is a kid friendly dish, which is available in various flavors and is an easy to quick dish. Though maggi can be prepared very quick, by simply boiling it in water along with its seasoning, however here I have tried a different way of preparing... - 0
Cabbage Beef Filling
Cabbage Beef Filling is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Cabbage Beef Filling; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 31.515
Almond Vegetable And Tofu Saute
1) In a small bow, put together water, tamari, garlic, cornstarch and stock.
2) Set the mixture aside.
3) In a large skillet or wok, heat oil and stir fry carrots and beans at very high heat for 2 minutes.
4) Add onion and cauliflower... - 44.786
Pureed Garden Soup With Sesame Tahini
1) In a Dutch oven or a large skillet, put carrots, oil, potatoes and onion.
2) Sauté the vegetables until tender by adding little quantities of water, if needed, so as to prevent scorching.
3) Reserve 1 cup i.e. 250 ml of the sautéed... - 43.6239
Peel, chop and boil Carrots. Set oven to 400 degrees Saute down onions until translucent in a pan sprayed down with Olive Oil. Once Onions are sauteed down add in Ground Turkey. While meat is browning go ahead and drain and mash your Carrots and spray down... - 30.8677
Lentil Barley Stew
1. Sort lentils, discard debris, and rinse.
2. In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine lentils, broth, celery, carrots, barley, sauteed onions and garlic, and rosemary. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring... - 36.0554
Crown Roast Of Pork
Place the pork in a large pan and add the onion, garlic, salt, pepper and savory.
Cover and refrigerate for four to five hours.
Cover the rib bones with foil, then brush the entire surface of the roast with the butter.
Place in a pan on a roasting rack, bones... - 36.3962
Southern Favorite White Bean Soup
Need a recipe for a quick weeknight meal? Then this speedy, satisfying, Southern special white bean soup will make for a sumptuous one-bowl meal. Low in calories and fats, this filling beans soup is extremely filling and quick and are so delicious that you... - 90.9261
Which Is Better — Chicken Pot Pie Or Shepherd's Pie
Do you always hit a duck when it comes to choosing your pie. Chef Todd Mohr helps you get over this dilemma with the videos presented here. Whether you love chicken pot pie or shepherd's pie better, this video is likely to leave you with a few lessons on how... - 105.648
Baked Garbanzo Beans And Artichoke
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients to mix well.
3) Use an oiled 9" x 13" baking dish to press the mixture.
4) Place inside oven and bake for 45 minutes.
5) Serve with your favorite gravy. - 44.1737
Burgundy Beef Loaf
1. Combine wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf in a small saucepan; bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer, uncovered, until volume is reduced to half, about 10 minutes. Remove and discard garlic and bay leaf; cool wine mixture completely.
2. Combine beef, bread... - 35.2229
French Beef Loaf With Burgundy Sauce
1. Combine wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf in a small saucepan; bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer until quantity is reduced to half, for about 10 minutes. Remove and discard garlic and bay leaf; cool wine mixture completely.
2. Combine beef, bread... - 34.4681
Delicious Coq Au Vin
Dredge chicken in seasoned flour.
Saute until light brown on both sides.
Heat 1/2 cup butter in a skillet.
Add mushrooms, onion, basil and lemon peel.
Saute until onion softens.
Boil 5 minutes.
Light with match.
When... - 44.6917
Creamed Kidney Stew
1) Discard fat and skin from kidneys. Cut out the kidney cores and slice the kidneys along the length.
2) In a pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
3) Sauté the kidneys for 3 minutes, to brown on each side.... - 43.5449
1) Olive oil is warmed in a skillet.
2) Shrimp are sauteed in the olive oil, till they turn pink.
3) They are transferred to a bowl.
4) Onions, garlic and carrots are sauteed in the same skillet for about 5 minutes, till they are... - 47.415
Mix Herbs Veal Birds
Veal Birds has a Juicy taste. The veal and chicken stocks gives the Veal Birds Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 39.4163
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (mama's Cold Medicine)
Here comes the terrible cold and flu season and everyone seems to be having the sniffles. It would be wise to cook up a huge batch of "mama's penicillin for colds" and to freeze it for those miserable days! This recipe shows you how to make the soup using... - 131.189
Cream Of Tomato Soup
Melt the margarine in a skillet; saute the onions and carrots 5 minutes.
In a saucepan, combine the sauteed vegetables, the tomatoes, salt, sugar and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Puree in an electric blender or force through a... - 41.8276
"twelfth Night" With Special Guest, Hikakin: Salisbury Steak
1. Chop onion and sauté it in butter. Add salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In a cup, pour milk in bread crumb and keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine beef and pork meat. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. Add beaten eggs, tsyunu nu moto,... - 0
Whole Wheat Berry Chowder
Heat oil in bottom of soup pot.
Mix flours, milk powder and yeast.
Blend into paste with oil.
Add milk and stir until smooth.
Add stock and stir again.
Add remaining ingredients, except bacon.
Garnish with bacon. - 37.3958
7 Becker Dinner
Brown meat in a large skillet.
Drain off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Saute carrots in reserved drippings 5 minutes.
Add onion rings and green pepper rings.
Saute 2 minutes longer and set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add... - 43.4296
Savory Pike With Walnuts
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Clean the fish and cut either into small pieces across the bone or into steaks. Season with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
3 Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the fish for 5 minutes on each side. Place the fish... - 34.3869
Herbed Chicken Thighs With Vegetable-wine Sauce
Trim excess for from chicken; place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with rhyme, rosemary, basil, and pepper.
Pour wine around chicken.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes.
Uncover and bake 15 minutes.
Remove chicken to a warm... - 45.0453
Italian Stewed Tripe
Cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove tripe from stock.
Cut into thin strips.
Saute onions, carrots and green peppers.
Return tripe to pot with sauteed vegetables and tomatoes.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add beans, cabbage, potatoes, cover again... - 40.2097
Everyday Lamb Stew
1. On a meat board, cut lamb into 1 ½ inch cubes and set aside.
2. On a vegetable board, cut carrots into 2 inch pieces and set aside.
3. Use a medium-size heavy saucepan.
4. Heat oil in the pan over medium heat.
5. Add lamb to hot oil... - 47.1203
Tuna Linguine Casserole
Cook noodles according to directions on package, omitting salt.
Rinse and drain.
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute onion and garlic until onion is transparent, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
In a large... - 44.786
Pickled Fish With Chile Peppers
1) In a bowl, fish is marinated with lemon juice and covered.
2) The marinated fish is chilled in the refrigerator for many hours. The fish needs to be turned a couple of times.
3) Around 20 minutes before cooking, the fish is taken... - 43.7022
Vegan New England Chowder
Here is recipe for vegan style chowder with plenty of fresh vegetables, mushrooms and cashew cream. This chowder is flavored with noori seaweed, bay leaves and wine. Try out this amazing chowder if you are looking for a simple vegan recipe and enjoy! - 82.1979
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, inside and out, and tie legs close to body.
Render chicken fat (you can usually pull plenty from a chicken of this size) in the oven or in a heavy pan on top of the stove.
Combine with the butter, or use all butter or... - 38.798
Why not add some spice on your dish on this weekend ? This vegetable chili recipe a great way to get kids to eat fiber-rich foods. A colorful, satisfying bowl of chili that packs with plenty of Vegetables and flavor ,even for the most dedicated meat eaters.... - 112.242
Browned Vegetable Rice In Spiced Yogurt Sauce
1) In a medium sized bowl, place the onion and margarine.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes, or until soft.
3) In another bowl, place half of this sauteed onion and keep aside.
4) Into one of the onion bowls, add the carrot, rice, peas,... - 47.2045
Rock Oyster Pastry. If you were looking for a tasty and unique oyster dish that you can serve for formal dinner, then look no further. Rock Oyster Pastry is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 46.6472
Braised Lamb Shanks
In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons butter or oil and saute onions, carrots, celery and garlic for approximately 10 minutes.
Transfer sauteed vegetables from skillet to casserole or crockery pot.
Season the shanks with salt and pepper and roll them in... - 43.2571
Cassoeula Part 1 – Preparing The Dish
Are you planning a family get together and need a nice and super delicious supper idea. Then do not miss out this cassoeula video series. The chef has bifurcated the videos in 2 parts-In this video she shows ingredients and also provides step by step... - 83.268
Cassoeula Part 2 – Presentation & Tips
Here is part 2 of the cassoeula video series for all those who understand Filipino. Here the lady chef showcases the prepared dish and along with this provides some quick tips to keep in mind. All said, but the chef could have easily shown the entire... - 72.6728
Indo Chinese Cuisine - Vegetarian American Chopsuey
A crispy noodle and yummy sauce combination!
The usual American Chop suey is an American pasta dish and consists of elbow macaroni and bits of cooked ground beef with sautéed onions and green peppers in a thick tomato-based sauce. The recipe described in... - 0
Chicken Pot Au Feu
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Put 1 tablespoon oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add 1/2 the chicken and brown on all sides, about 10 minutes total. As chicken is browned, transfer to a... - 38.2651
Chicken Noodle Soup: Easy And Homemade
Classics never die!! Chicken noodle soup is one such food that is an all time favorite among all age groups. This video shows how to prepare this soup so easily and brings in the right flavor of a warm and homely meal. It is a very savory and tasty. - 115.385
How To Make "biryani" Veg/non Veg Type A La 'alpa'
Enjoy biriyani in a way so uncomplicated that this will be the next treat you cook. Biriyanis have always been a treat to most of us, but to cook it the way we liked it was always difficult. This recipe guides you through in a much easy and uninvolved process... - 92.2153