- » Carrot Sage Soup
Carrot Sage Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot sage soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot sage soup recipes.
Carrot And Sage Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large heavy-based pan and gently fry the onion until transparent, then add the carrots and stock. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes.
3. Liquidize the soup then return to the pan... - 26.5521
You May Also Like!
Great Northern Bean Soup With Sage
Place the beans in a large bowl and add cold water to cover by 2".
Cover and let stand overnight.
Drain the beans.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the carrots, onion, leek, and garlic and cook, stirring often, for 8 minutes, or until... - 45.9608
Baby Lima Bean Soup With Crispy Sage
1. Sort and wash beans; place beans in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans; bring to a boil, and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain beans and return to pan.
2. Add 7 1/2 cups water, 1/2 teaspoon salt,... - 40.6359
Carrot Apple Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion, celery, carrots, and chopped apples, and cook, uncovered, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Stir in the chicken broth, sage, pepper, and bay leaf, raise the heat to... - 39.0476
White Bean Soup With Carrots
1. In a large saucepan, place the beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 46.5759
Carrot Leek Bisque
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients and the utensils to be used. MAKING 2) In a kettle, boil the water. 3) To the kettle,... - 35.9925
Chicken Soup With Rice
This chicken soup with rice reciepe is a delicious and homely soup that can be served as a simple yet full meal. Made filling with rice and vegetables like celery, onions and carrots, the chicken soup is flavored with thyme and sage and a hint of savory, the... - 48.1554
In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, cook onion and carrot in 1 tablespoon wine and water until onion is soft.
Add bouillon; simmer 12 minutes.
Add sage, tarragon, and peas; bring to boil.
Simmer 8 minutes.
Puree in blender or food mill; return to pan.
Season... - 40.1468
Cream Of Shrimp & Dill Soup
Shell and devein shrimp, reserving shells.
Dice shelled shrimp; refrigerate until ready to use.
In a large saucepan, combine shrimp shells, clam juice, water, parsley, thyme and sage.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Strain liquid... - 43.8683
Cream Of Turkey
A chilled winter evening and a bowl of fuming cream of turkey soup - doesn't it sound exciting? Yes this could be your one of the best comforting foods, if prepared in a proper way. It's not that difficult. Follow the instruction and go for it. - 105.622