- » Carrot Rutabaga
Carrot Rutabaga Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot rutabaga recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot rutabaga recipes.
Carrot And Swedish Rutabaga Puree
1. Rinse the vegetables well
2. In a large saucepan, place the vegetables and pour cold water over them
3. Boil them till tender for 4 minutes over a gentle heat
4. Drain the vegetables when cooked
5. In the same pan, reheat the vegetables all... - 45.795
Baked Carrot And Rutabaga Puree
Baked Carrot And Rutabaga Puree is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Baked Carrot And Rutabaga Puree dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 37.7379
Rutabaga Carrot Whip
This Rutabaga Carrot Whip tastes incredible! A weight watcher like me can gorge on this Rutabaga Carrot whip at lunch without an iota of guilt! Try this out and tell me if you like it ! - 28.0937
You May Also Like!
Lemon Glazed Carrots And Rutabaga
Cut carrots and rutabaga into julienne strips about 3 inches long.
Place carrots, rutabaga and water in medium saucepan; cover and cook over medium heat 13 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel, dill weed and salt in... - 30.247
Mashed Rutabagas And Carrots
Combine rutabagas, carrots, butter or margarine, sugar, salt, pepper, onion, and lemon juice.
Mix until fluffy.
Put into a 1 quart buttered casserole or a 9 inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Place under the broiler to melt cheese. - 33.3428
Pear And Rutabaga Casserole
Drain pears, reserving one pear half for garnish and the juice for another use.
Peel and cut rutabaga and carrots into large chunks.
In saucepan of boiling water, cook rutabaga and carrots for 20 minutes or until tender.
Transfer vegetables and pears... - 38.1556
Rutabaga Apple Stew
Combine first 4 ingredients; dredge pork in flour mixture.
Brown pork well in hot oil in large skillet.
Add onion, bay leaf, garlic, salt, pepper, and apple juice.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 1 hour or until pork is almost tender.
Peel... - 40.3479
Rutabaga Soup With Curried Couscous Dumplings
1. In a large heavy saucepan, cook the bacon over moderately low heat until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to paper towels. Pour all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings into a heatproof bowl and reserve.
2. Add the bell pepper... - 41.1378
Beef Stew With Rutabaga
In 2-qt casserole mix cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Add meat, tossing to coat.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 40 to 53 minutes, or until meat is tender, stirring 3 or 4... - 43.6847
Cider Enhanced Thursday Pea Soup
This wonderful Thursday Pea Soup will is tasty and nutritious. I make this soup frequently at home as my husband and I love it. Try this brilliant Thursday Pea Soup recipe for yourself! - 43.8253
Turnips Saute With Celery And Carrots
1. Use a food processor to slice peeled turnips or dice the peeled turnips.
2. Add butter to a heavy saucepan and melt it. On medium heat, add turnips and cook, stirring intermittently for about 5 to 10 minutes. Add celery, shallots, garlic and carrot... - 38.4317
Turnip And Carrot Bake
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan. Cook garlic for a minute.
2. Add grated turnip and carrot and cook over medium heat for about 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally until almost cooked. Add rosemary, pepper and salt to taste.
3. Transfer to a greased... - 34.5813
Ragout Of Lamb With Turnips And Carrots
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Cut the turnips into chunks (roughly the size of a large egg).
Scrape the carrots and cut each into 2 pieces.
Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven, and brown the chops, 1 or 2 at a time, on both sides.
Remove the chops and saute the... - 43.6046
Carrot Rutabaga Recipes By Category