- » Carrot Rice Casserole
Carrot Rice Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot rice casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot rice casserole recipes.
Carrot And Rice Casserole Dish
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease a baking or soufflé dish with butter.
3. Cover carrots with water and bring to a boil.
4. Drain and combine with onions.
5. Add cheese, egg, rice and seasonings to the bowl and mix gently but... - 40.7095
Carrot And Rice Casserole
Place rice in a shallow pan and lightly brown in hot oven (400°) for 8 to 10 minutes.
Place browned rice in shallow, lightly buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole; mix in the carrots, ginger, orange peel, parsley, and onion.
Dissolve the chicken stock base or... - 31.726
Cheesy Carrot And Rice Casserole
In a medium saucepan combine carrots, water, uncooked rice, green onions, salt, and pepper; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Do not drain.
Stir in 1 cup of the cheese, the milk, and egg.
Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate. - 30.6445
You May Also Like!
Basic Carrot Casserole
This carrot casserole is a baked casserole prepared with eggs and rice. Made with added milk to taste, the carrot casserole is topped with breadcrumbs and cooked to a lovely brown crust. Filling and nutritious, this casserole can be served with a creamy fish... - 33.6245
Rice Carrot Casserole
Blend all ingredients.
Turn into oiled casserole and set in pan of hot water.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 45 minutes. - 27.3958
Rice And Carrot Casserole
Rice and carrot casserole is an exciting way of preparing a simple dish and make it look like an exotic one with the layers of carrots in between the rice and the fried onion gives it a scrumptious taste. Watch the video for detailed recipe. - 116.625
Casserole Of Rice, Peas And Carrots
Wash the rice, shell the peas and wash and chop the carrot into rounds.
Place these in a casserole with the herbs, salt, pepper and the stock.
Cover and bake in hot oven until the peas are tender, and the rice has absorbed all the stock.
Dot the top with... - 22.2816
Rice Carrot Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the finely chopped onions.
3) Once the onions have tendered, mix them with the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Turn the mixture into an... - 42.6429
Carrot Vegetarian Casserole
1. Add carrots to a bowl and blanch them for 3 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Take a bowl and add butter, eggs, milk or cream, fresh sage or dried thyme and cheese. Blend together by beating it with hand mixer.
4. Croutons... - 45.4676
Simple Carrot Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together the carrots, rice, and peanuts.
3. Blend together the peanut butter and milk either in an electric blender or with a rotary whisk. Add the sage and eggs.
4. Pour the milk mixture over the carrot mixture and... - 31.4508
Valencia Rice & Carrots
Cook celery and onion in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine over low heat until tender.
Stir in rice, water, orange juice, sugar, orange peel and salt.
Bring to a vigorous boil and cover.
Simmer 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Add 1... - 39.5218
Amber Rice Casserole
Combine rice, orange juice, 1 cup water and salt in saucepan; cook for 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Place carrots in 1-quart casserole.
Blend in rice mixture and all remaining ingredients.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. - 37.2351
Organic Golden Rice Casserole
Organic Golden Rice Casserole can serve as a great main dish or side dish, especially with enchiladas. This Organic Golden Rice Casserole is one which is near and dear to my heart. Well worth your effort! - 28.3994