- » Carrot Raisin Nut Salad
Carrot Raisin Nut Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot raisin nut salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot raisin nut salad recipes.
Carrot Raisin Salad
In medium sized bowl, combine shredded carrots and raisins.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, honey and salt; blend together.
Pour dressing over carrot raisin mixture and mix together thoroughly.
Chill before serving.
Line a serving... - 35.711
Sicilian Caponata With Raisins And Pine Nuts
1. In a medium frying pan, toast pine nuts over low heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown, shaking pan frequently. Set aside.
2. Cut eggplant into 2/3-inch dice. Sprinkle lightly with salt and place in a colander. Place a plate with a weight on top (such... - 27.0669
Carrot Walnut Salad
1.Take a small bowl and put in raisins. Add 1/4 cup of warm water. Keep aside.
2. Take a medium mixing bowl and into this put in all the remaining ingredients. Toss well.
3.Drain the raisins. Reserve about 1 tablespoon of water.
4. Add the raisins to... - 42.8404
Carrot Nut Cake
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, oil and eggs, and beat until slightly thickened.
2. Mix the flour, soda, salt and cinnamon, then add to the egg mixture.
3. Add the carrots, apples, raisins and nuts, and blend well.
4. Pour into a greased and floured 9" x... - 36.8381
Moroccan Style Chicken With Carrot And Orange Salad
1) Pre-heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) Slit open the chicken thighs and create enough space to add a spoonful of stuffing into each thigh.
3) Mix 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon with the cumin and coriander in a small bowl. Keep it... - 44.4551
Tarragon Salad Dressing
Blend all ingredients; mix well.
Chill 1 hour before serving.
Serve with one of the following combinations:
Sliced bananas and pineapple chunks
Apples, celery and chopped walnuts
Chicken or tuna chunks
Celery and seedless grapes
Shredded cabbage and... - 35.3701
1. Combine the carrots, sprouts, celery, nuts, parsley, onion, and raisins in a salad bowl.
2. Add enough mayonnaise to moisten and toss to mix.
3. Garnish with the egg wedges. - 31.8999
Carrot Fruit Cake
Carrots, dates, raisins and nuts...all rolled into one. This delicious carrot fruitcake is the perfect ending to a delicious meal. A simple and easy to make dessert you would enjoy every bite of it. - 44.0471
Curried Turkey Rice Salad
Curried Turkey Rice Salad has an Implausible taste. The turkey and rice gives the Curried Turkey Rice Salad Astonishing taste. - 42.4413
Confetti Apple Salad
Combine all ingredients except nuts and lettuce and allow flavors to blend for 1 hour. Stir in nuts. Arrange salad on lettuce-lined plates. - 30.6438
Fresh Fruit Salad
Fresh Fruit Salad has a lovely taste. Fresh Fruit Salad gets its taste from eggs mixed with apples and carrot, flavored with vinegar. Fresh Fruit Salad is cherished by many restaurants around the world. - 42.1007
1. Mix the honey and lemon juice together.
2. Peel and core the apples and cut into dice.
3. Add the raisins, chopped nuts and sliced carrots.
4. Mix with the dressing and leave in a cool place for an hour before using. - 35.7518
1. Take three apples and peel them before taking out the core and dicing them.
2. Take a bowl and add nuts, carrots and raisins to the apples along with a pinch of salt.
3. Take another bowl and blend together the lemon juice and honey.
4. Lightly toss... - 43.085
Peel, core, and dice 3 apple combine with raisins, nuts, and carrots, add salt add honey and lemon juice blended together; toss lightly.
Set aside in cool place about 1 hour.
Arrange in salad bowl or on platter; garnish with remaining apple unpeeled, cut into... - 27.2968
I don't know where exactly the secret to this Fancy Coleslaw lies. Fancy Coleslaw tastes soo superb that I have been trying to find it out Let me know if you discover it! - 33.2912
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the vegetable oil, salt, cilantro, 2 tablespoons sesame oil, rice vinegar, sherry vinegar, orange peel, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, pepper, sugar, green onions, ginger and garlic together.
3) Cook the orzo as per the package... - 44.8537
Easy Mackerel Salad
If you like mackerel like Chef Matteo Carboni, then this simple and easy Mackerel Salad will win over your heart. This is a salad recipe and would give you a break from baked and barbecued mackerel. Poached mackerel with lettuce, toasted pine nuts, olive... - 131.793
Chou Chou Salad
Steam the carrots and cauliflower until tenderâ€” about 10 minutes.
To make a spice flavor base for the dressing, pour the oil into a small skillet over medium heat and saute the cayenne, mustard seed, cumin seed and turmeric for 3 minutes.
Add the sugar... - 44.4223
1. In a bowl place the couscous.
2. Pour over boiling water.Let it stand for 15 minutes so that the grains are absorbed.
3. Fluff using a fork so that the clumps of grain can break apart.
4. In a skillet toast the pine nuts for 3 minutes on medium heat... - 49.8364
This Cole Slaw is a unique and winning salad that is sure to surprise and please your guests with its ingredients and amazing flavor! Trust me they will love this unique Cole Slaw preparation. Try it! - 42.2036
Raw Mango Rice Medley
Grind the masala very fine and reserve the water with which you wash the grinding stone or mixie.
Wash the vegetables and raisins.
Place 1 cup ghee in a large vessel and over a medium heat. When hot, add the masala and fry till it becomes red. Add the... - 31.643
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.9876
How To Make Malabar Ghee Rice
This traditional Malabar Rice dish, is often considered as a vegetarian substitute for biryani and always features on festive occasions in Kerala. It’s rich with hydrogenated vegetable fat, fragrant with spices and sweet with fruits. This recipe is a vegan... - 93.6799