- » Carrot Prune
Carrot Prune Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot prune recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot prune recipes.
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole has a Fantastic taste. The beef and potatoes give the Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole Lips smacking taste. - 45.805
Carrot Prune And Raisin Cake
Metal blade: Put the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices in the work bowl and process them for 2 seconds.
Leave about 1 tablespoon of the mixture in the bowl; remove the rest and reserve it.
Put the prunes in the work bowl and process for 10... - 44.0386
Prune And Carrot Gems
Prune and carrot gems recipe is a prune and carrot muffin recipe prepared with cooked prunes and shredded carrots. Baked with a batter of flour, wheat germ, bran, molasses, milk, sugar and eggs, the prune and carrot gems are baked and can be served as snacks. - 37.4745
Prune And Carrot Gems
Beat eggs and sugar together and stir in molasses and oil.
Add prunes, carrot, bran and wheat germ.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add alternately with the milk.
Oil 3 dozen medium-size muffin cups and fill 2/3 full with batter.
Sprinkle with Sugar Nut... - 32.9183
You May Also Like!
Braised Beef With Carrots And Prunes
1. Trim any visible fat from the meat. Rinse the meat, and pat it dry with paper towels. Sprinkle both sides with pepper.
2. Coat a large cast-iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray, and preheat over medium-high heat. Place the meat in the... - 37.5463
Rosh Hashanah - Jewish Tzimmes
Tzimmes, or tsimmes, is a Jewish side dish that is a traditional part of a Rosh Hashanah meal. Carrots, are a favorite, slowly simmered with honey to make a sweet dish symbolizing a sweet new year. There are plenty of variations done with the tzimmes, but the... - 39.7159
Golden Stuffed Prunes
Steam prunes; remove pits.
Combine coconut, pineapple and carrot with enough salad dressing to hold together.
Serve as a garnish. - 25.1676
Fruit Stuffed Acorn Squash
Stuffed acron squash is a filled squash recipe made with a fruit and carrot stuffing. Made with a nutmeg spiced prune, carrot and date stuffing, the stuffed acorn squash is baked to tenderness and can be served with a savory and creamy sauce over it. - 33.144
Braised Pork With Prunes
1) Clean the pork and pat dry. Add into a bowl of seasoned flour. Coat well.
2) Slice the onions into thin rings.
3) In a casserole, melt butter. Add in the onions and saute till they brown. Add in the pork. Saute till brown. Add in a little flour and... - 46.5107
Baby Root Vegetable Stew With Black Tea Prunes
1. In a small saucepan, cover the prunes with the tea and bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat, cover and let stand until the prunes are plump, about 1 hour. Drain the prunes and discard the tea.
2. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a skillet. Add the... - 32.456
Winter Beef Stew With Apricots And Prunes
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beer, brandy, Worcestershire sauce, marmalade, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pepper, and flour. Reserve 1/2 to 3/4 cup of this beer mixture. To the mixture remaining in the slow cooker, add the... - 30.9184
Aromatic Braised Lamb With Prunes And Pine Nuts
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add half of the lamb, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderately high heat until browned on 2 sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining lamb.
2. Add the garlic and... - 36.093
Rabbit And Prune Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Clean the rabbit. Slice them neatly into pieces discarding small the bones.
3) Transfer the rabbit into a shallow dish. Add in a sliced shallot along with a bay leaf. Add in the wine. Mix and cover the dish. Let... - 44.2398
Hare With Prunes And Chestnuts
Cover bottom of baker with layers of pork or bacon slices, onions and carrots.
Add pieces of hare.
Moisten with wine and water.
Close and bake 2 1/2 hours.
Remove clay baker from oven, arrange prunes and chestnuts around pieces of hare.
Close and bake... - 37.7292