- » Carrot Provencale
Carrot Provencale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot provencale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot provencale recipes.
Trim the oxtail of excess fat and coat the pieces in seasoned flour.
Fry in the oil until evenly browned all over.
Transfer to a large ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onions and garlic in the same oil until lightly coloured then add to the casserole with the... - 37.1524
Seafood Soup Provencale
1. In a large saucepan, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the carrots, onion, and celery, and saute, stirring frequently, until the carrots and celery are bright in color, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add the wine and Pernod (if using),... - 40.0112
Bean Soup Provencale
Cook the beans in the water with the bay leaf until tender, about 1 hour.
In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; ad onion, celery, carrot, leek and zucchini.
Sweat for 5 minutes! Add tomato and water; simmer 20 minutes.
Add potato and simmer until... - 36.3456
Provencale Salad With Tuna And White Beans
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add the leek or onion, celery, carrots, bay leaf, and thyme, and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes. Add the beans and water or stock and cook about 5... - 32.6771
Beef Stew Provencale
Remove rind from salt pork; cut pork into 1/4-inch slices.
Cut beef into 1-inch cubes.
Fry salt pork in Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp; remove with slotted spoon.
Drain on paper towels.
Cook and stir beef in hot fat until brown, about 15... - 43.3914
Put all ingredients in a bowl except wine, tomato paste, olives, and macaroni.
Add enough wine to cover.
Let stand in refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
Put meat and marinade in Dutch oven.
Cover tightly and either simmer on top of stove, or bake in preheated... - 45.4989
Arrange half the vegetables in the baker.
Cover with remaining vegetables.
Sprinkle with grated orange peel.
Moisten with broth.
Close and bake.
Dot with olives ten minutes before serving. - 40.1082
Cold Braised Beef Provencale
Cold Braised Beef Provencale is a very tempting side dish recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Cold Braised Beef Provencale effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 45.0507
Stuffed Peppers Provencale Style
1) Preheat the oven to moderately hot temperature.
2) In boiling water, allow peppers to simmer for 5 minutes and drain well.
3) In a thick closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté aubergines, carrot, onion, garlic, salt, potato... - 48.1535
Pot Au Feu De Gigot Provencale
1. Trim mutton to get rid of its skin and excess fat. Tie it tightly using a string.
2. Pierce meat using a pointed knife to insert slivers of garlic.
3. In a muslin bag, tie bouquet garni, rosemary and peppercorns.
4. In a pan, add... - 43.8057
Vegetable Pie Provencale
Refrigerate unbaked pie shell for 15 minutes or longer. Before baking, prick bottom and sides of crust with a fork at 1/2-inch intervals. Bake at 400° F. for 5 to 8 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and set aside. Reduce oven temperature to... - 40.3279
Braised Beef Provencale
Place vegetables in bottom of a Dutch oven.
Place meat on top.
Mix together the garlic, thyme, salt, and crumbs.
Sprinkle over meat.
Pour wine and broth around meat.
Seal pan tightly with foil, then cover with a tight lid.
Bake at 375° 10... - 43.4276
Oven Stewed Beef Provencale
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry meat until browned and sealed.
Transfer to a casserole dish.
Fry all the diced and sliced vegetables gently in the butter in the frying pan, at the same time adding the diced bacon.
When the vegetables are soft, add... - 43.0391
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Cut the fowl neatly into pieces and dredge the pieces with the cornstarch which has been mixed with salt and pepper.
3) In a saute pan, heat the butter and brown the chicken properly.... - 40.7638
Veal Provencale Petite
1) Chill consomme. Let the fat rise on top and when harden lift it away. Alternately skim off fat with a bulb-type baster.
2) Drain canned vegetables and reserve the liquid.
3) In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine.
4) Season with salt and... - 44.0174
Provencale Vegetable Soup
Put all vegetables into 1.8 l / 3 pt / 7 cups of boiling salted water.
Simmer for 1 hr.
Just before vegetables are cooked, add the vermicelli.
Meanwhile, crush garlic and fresh basil, using a mortar and pestle.
When paste has formed, add olive oil, drop by... - 43.7293
Chicken And Fresh Vegetables Provencale
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 3 quart baking dish and combine all vegetables in it.
3) Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons basil, 1 tablespoon parsley and pepper.
4) Take a bowl and combine water and bouillon cube.
5) Pour mixture over... - 49.642
Beef Balls Provencale
1. Make the sauce a day ahead by trimming the leek. Cut the ends off and most of the green part. Wash and then cut it into ¼ inch slices.
2. In a large ¼ cup of butter, heat the oil in a 6-quart Dutch oven and then sautÃ© the onions, leeks,... - 45.2793
Daubedeboeufala Provencale is a meat and vegetable stew. Made with bacon and beef, the Daubedeboeufala Provencale is spiced with garlic and flavored with bouquet garni. Oven braised to finish, this Daubedeboeufala Provencale can be served over rice or... - 46.7258
Provencale Beef Stew
Mix together the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the beef cubes and baste them thoroughly.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours, basting occasionally.
Blanch the bacon strips in boiling water for 10 minutes.
Drain well and... - 43.3884
1. In a large pan, tip in the olive oil and the clarified butter
2. Add the mirepoix, shallots, and the 3 cloves of garlic, halved
3. Sauté gently until golden
4. Deglaze the pan by adding white wine and stirring the pan
5. Add the red wine, port and... - 47.4348