- » Carrot Pilaf
Carrot Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot pilaf recipes.
1. In a large pan heat the oil.
2. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes until soft and creamy.
3. Add the aubergine saute with onions for another 5 minutes, adding the garlic and curry paste in the last 1 minute or so.
4. Stir in the sweet potato,... - 46.202
Carrot And Coriander Pilaf Salad
1) Rinse and pat dry carrots. Cut them coarsely and keep aside.
2) Wash and pat dry 4 large romaine leaves and put them in a plastic bag. Place in the refrigerator, till required. Reserve the remaining leaves.
3) Take a heavy gauge... - 45.6865
Corn And Carrot Pilaf
1. In a large pan, heat oil, add onions and cook till soft, not browned; add aubergine and cook for five minutes
2. Add garlic and curry paste, sweet potato, carrot, beans and rice with about 700 ml water and coconut milk
3. Allow to boil, cover and... - 44.1837
Rice Pilaf With Carrot And Chicken
1 Combine all ingredients, except rice, in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 5 to 8 minutes, on HIGH, or until boiling. Stir in rice, recover. Rest, covered, 5 minutes or until all water is absorbed. Stir and serve. 4 to 6 Servings - 35.9463
Veal Scallopini With Minted Rice Carrot Pilaf
1 In a food processor, shred the carrots.
2 In a medium saucepan, combine 2 cups of the chicken broth, 1 teaspoon of the lemon zest, the mint and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Add the carrots and rice and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat... - 35.8038
Turkish Carrot Pilaf
1) In a saucepan place together, rice, carrots, pepper, cumin and chicken stock.
2) Heat the rice mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for about 17 minutes, until rice is tender but firm and dry
4) Stir in pine nuts and serve hot. - 35.6106
Brown Rice & Carrot Pilaf
Melt butter in a 2-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and carrots and cook until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in rice; continue to cook, stirring, until rice begins to brown slightly.
Add stock and salt; cover and simmer until rice is tender... - 34.2413
Carrot And Peas Pilaf (pulao) / Indian Rice
Learn how to make carrot and peas pilaf (pulao) by watching this recipe video. This kind of rice is best served with chutney or raita (yogurt preparation).You can try these with your favorite curry too. - 0
Carrot Pilaf Recipes By Category