- » Carrot Patty
Carrot Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot patty recipes.
Brown Rice And Carrot Patties
1.Make a mixture of rice and carrots and form patties.
2.Add the patties into beaten eggs firt and then immediately after in wheat germ and sesame seed.
3.Heat the griddle greased with soy oil.
4.Add the patties on it and brown them... - 38.8076
Sunflower Carrot Patties
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Chill, then shape into patties.
Saute the patties in oil until nicely browned on both sides.
Serve hot or cold with Tomato Sauce if desired. - 31.4082
Turkey And Carrot Patties
In a mixing bowl stir together shredded carrot, water, and minced dried onion.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the bowl.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) about 1 1/2 minutes or till the shredded carrot is... - 36.0716
Potato Carrot Patties
1) Boil the potatoes in their skins till they become soft.
2) Grate the carrots.
3) Once the potatoes are done, cool them slightly and then mash, leaving the skin on for nutrition. ... - 46.1592
1.Take a small sauce pan and put mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in it and mix well.
2.Put the bowl in refrigerator.
3.Serve cold in bowls. - 38.5156
Savory Salmon Patties
In a medium size bowl, combine the salmon, potatoes, yogurt, mustard, egg white, carrot, onion, paprika, and lemon juice; shape into 8 patties.
Put the bread crumbs on a plate and coat the patties with the crumbs.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the corn oil... - 33.3205
Lamb Patties With Caribbean Barbecue Sauce
Thoroughly blend lamb, carrot, onion, egg, salt, pepper, and curry powder.
Shape into 4-6 patties.
Place on broiler pan.
Blend margarine and Kitchen Bouquet together.
Brush patties with half this mixture.
Place about 5 inches from broiler.
Broil about 5... - 40.3239
Combine the carrots, onions, sunflower seeds, and egg in a medium-size mixing bowl.
Remove any skin from the salmon, crush the bones, and add along with the salmon meat, thyme, tarragon, and parsley to the mixture in the bowl.
Stir until combined.
Form into... - 37.6397
Hamburger Patty Stew
Peel vegetables and slice into 1/4-in slices.
Form beef into 12 small flat patties.
In 2-qt casserole layer half of beef patties then half of vegetables, sprinkling layers with salt and pepper.
Press down into casserole.
Sprinkle with... - 43.8083
Hamburger Patties is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Hamburger Patties will make you crazy for all your life!! - 46.6369
Winter Casserole And Bacon Patties
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) In cold water, soak the bacon joints for about 4 hours. Strip the rind and remove the excess fat, if any. Cut the bacon into cubes.
3) In a pan, melt the dripping and brown the bacon... - 43.8504
Chick Pea Patties
Mix together the dry ingredients.
Stir in lemon juice, water, and oil.
Add zucchini or carrots.
Form patties with a large spoon or your hands coated with arrowroot.
Heat enough oil in a large pan to cover bottom generously.
Brown patties in oil, turning... - 40.724
Tuna Patty Melt
This Tuna Patty Melt is simply irresistible and mouth-watering. Try this easy to prepare Tuna Patty Melt; I am sure you will love to share it with your friends and family. - 35.0163
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Mix the potatoes, chicken, peas and carrots, scallions, egg, salt, and rosemary in a large bowl.
Shape into 8 patties, each about 5 inches in diameter, then dredge on both sides in the bread crumbs.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in... - 39.8397
Beef Vegetable Patties
1. Mix ground beef lightly with onion, potatoes, carrot,green onion, relish, egg, evaporated milk, salt and pepper until well-blended; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Pan-fry over medium heat in butter or margarine for 8 minutes on each side for... - 31.5067
Cottage Cheese Patties
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot salad oil, heat tomato wedges; remove wedges to platter; keep warm.
2. Into bowl, tear bread in small pieces. Stir in cottage cheese, carrot, green pepper, onion, salt, and oregano; shape into two... - 35.2784
Sausage & Vegetable Patties
Insert metal blade.
Following directions, chop onion and transfer to a large mixing bowl; then chop bell pepper and add to bowl.
Place carrot in work bowl; process, using on-off pulses, until chopped.
Add to mixing bowl.
Finely chop parsley; add to mixing... - 39.8755
Lentil And Vegetable Patties
Wash the lentils and boil in lightly salted water until soft but not mushy.
Remove from the heat and set aside (still in the cooking water) while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Put the potatoes, carrots, onion, cauliflower, green chillies and fresh... - 46.8537
Vegetable Bread Patties
When it turns golden, add vegetables and cook covered for 5-7 minutes till done.
Occasionally sprinkle water, to prevent the vegetables from burning.
Add finely chopped coriander, salt, red chilli powder and pepper.
Cook for 1/2 minute... - 43.416
Buckwheat Burger Pattie
Fond of burgers but also watching your calories?? This recipe is just right for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to make a healthy variation of this snack. Click on the play button now. - 101.357
Broiled Rice And Vegetable Patties
In a large mixing bowl stir together carrots, cooled rice, cheese, onion, peanuts, bread crumbs, parsley, ginger, coriander, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
In a small bowl stir together egg whites and soy sauce.
Add to rice mixture; mix well.
Cover and chill for 1... - 40.6519
Vegetable And Rice Patties
1.Combine rice, bran, flour, onion, garlic, ginger, corn, carrot, zucchini and pine nuts.
Blend together peanut butter, soy sauce, yoghurt and egg whites and add to rice mixture.
2.Shape mixture into 16 patties.
Coat with breadcrumbs.
Heatanon-stickfrypan and... - 37.2706
The Greek Cook:zucchini Patties
Appetizers with vegetables can be great with drinks or as snacks for lunch. Check out chef Vassilis showing how to make the colorful and nutritious Zucchini Patties with zucchini and other vegetables. Great to have with drinks or with sauce. - 89.2677
Angel Hair Patties
Egg, cheese and angel hair pasta patties get a tasty vegetable and spaghetti sauce topping. - 37.7645
Angel Hair Patties
1) In a medium bowl, mix in the cooked angel hair pasta, eggs, cheese, zucchini, carrot, mushrooms and skim milk.
2) Add in flour, salt and onion powder to the pasta mixture. Stir well.
3) Divide the mixture into four equal parts. Shape into 4... - 44.2938
Chicken Patties With Bean Salad
1. In small bowl, mix kidney beans, vinegar,sugar, 1 tablespoon oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Into medium-sized bowl, tear bread in small pieces. Add chicken, egg, carrot, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; mix well, breaking chicken into small pieces. With... - 32.7629
Zucchini Patties With Dill Dip
For the dill dip, in a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Place the zucchini in a colander to drain; squeeze to remove excess liquid.
Pat dry; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, seafood... - 43.1084
Billed Tuna Patties With Veggie Yogurt Sauce
Combine 1/2 cup yogurt, carrot, celery, 1 tablespoon green onion and 1/4 teaspoon dill; mix well.
Combine tuna, oat bran, remaining yogurt, egg white, 2 tablespoons green onion and 1/4 teaspoon dill; mix well.
Shape to form 6 patties.
Saute in... - 40.4985
Patty's Hamburger Soup
Patty's hamburger soup is a filling soup made with ground beef and vegetablescooked with consomme, and canned tomatoes, the hamburger soup is flavored with parsley and thyme. Served with bread, it makes a filling meal. - 42.2853
Cheddar Cheese Patties With Mustard Seed Relish
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrot and parsnip then shred the carrot, parsnip and courgette into ribbons, into a bowl of iced cold water. Put the mustard seeds in a small bowl of warm water and leave to soak for 30 minutes then... - 44.8285
Tuna Tofu Patties
1. Soak mushrooms in water until soft and chop finely
2. Squeeze excess water from tofu and crumble and add to mushrooms with remaining ingredients and mix well
3. Drop by spoonfuls onto a lightly greased hot frying pan and flip patties... - 36.9273
Oriental Beef Patties
In 1-quart casserole, combine all topping ingredients.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
In small mixing bowl, combine all patty ingredients.
Shape into 4 patties, about 1/2 inch... - 47.9543
Nut Cornmeal Patties
Mix commeal in cold stock.
When blended, combine with hot stock in top of double boiler and cook over direct heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Cover and set over bottom of double boiler, to which hot water has been added.
Continue... - 37.6951
Scallops Gourmet In Patty Shells
Cut scallops in half, then cut into thin cross wise slices.
Combine with the boiling water, lemon juice, onion, parsley, bay leaf, and salt in a large saucepan; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1 cup liquid, and set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons... - 41.7221
Vegetable Cutlets (masala Burger Patties)
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make these tasty cutlets which can be baked or fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering snack. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. Don't... - 111.152
Beef And Carrot Burgers
Are you looking for a compelling Beef And Carrot Burgers recipe? The goodness of carrot makes Beef And Carrot Burgers a healthy treat. If you like this recipe of Beef And Carrot Burgers, please share with friends and family through popular networking sites. - 32.5886
Put all ingredients (reserving 4 tablespoons wheat germ) in a bowl and mix well, using only just enough mayonnaise to make the mixture hold together for shaping. Shape into 4 to 6 burger patties, coat with the reserved wheat germ, and pan-fry in a small... - 28.5537
Beef And Carrot Burgers
Combine egg and milk; stir in carrot, onion, wheat germ, salt, marjoram, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Grill over medium-hot coals till desired doneness, turning once (allow 10 to 12 minutes total time for... - 33.9374
Beef And Carrot Burgers
Are you looking for a yummy Beef And Carrot Burgers recipe? The primary ingredient in this is Beef. It is served as a delicious Snack. Include this Beef And Carrot Burgers recipe in your most-liked list and make it as many times you wish to. - 36.1617
Beef And Carrots
Combine the beef, onion, salt, pepper, egg and corn flakes and shape into patties.
Place in a shallow baking dish.
Broil until brown and drain off fat.
Cut carrots into 2-inch pieces and place around the patties.
Pour soup over beef mixture and cover with... - 28.321
1.In a large bowl, mix carrots, potatoes, butter or margarine, 2.Parmesan cheese, parsley, breadcrumbs, yolk, salt and pepper.
3.Roll the mixture in form of patties and coat them with flour.
4.In a skillet, heat oil and fry the patties, few at a time... - 40.3593
Shape beef into a patty; place in the center of foil with potato, carrot and onion.
Sprinkle with salt if desired and pepper.
Fold foil over and seal well; place on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Open foil carefully. - 30.373
Gefullte White Fish
1. Clean, fillet and season the fish with half the salt. Reserve the heads, skins and large bones. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Slice two of the onions and the carrots fine and arrange in a four-quart pot. Add one quart of cold water. Add the fish bones, heads... - 34.3038
Thaw fish if frozen.
Pat dry with paper toweling.
In 3-quart casserole, combine 6 cups water, half the carrots, half the onions, 1 tablespoon salt, and pepper.
Cook at HIGH for 12 to 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for 15 minutes.
Finely grind... - 44.2887
1. Grind the beets, carrot, and onions through the finest blade of a meat grinder or in a food processor. Strain off any excess liquid (which can be used in soup).
2. Combine the vegetables with re-maining ingredients and mix well. If the mixture is too wet... - 33.7887
Egg Foo Yung
I do not know remember if I got this Egg Food Yung recipe from a newspaper or magazine. Enjoy this home made Egg Food Yung recipe. You will say it is a mystery dish! - 33.3138
Jiffy Veal Tonnato
There's nothing like this Jiffy Veal Tonnato if you want to make something really tasty for a meal in a short time, especially during summer ! These veal patties in tuna sauce are sure going to win you over ! Just try them and tell me if you agree with me !... - 47.2887
Millet Cake Melts With Sun Dried Tomatoes
In a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with boiling water; soak for 4 minutes.
Drain the tomatoes and finely chop them; set aside.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat.
Add the onions, carrots and garlic.
Cook and stir about 2... - 43.9605
Spicy Veggie Pasties
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional and 200C/ gas 6 .
2) Take a frying pa and heat oil in it.
3) Add the carrot and onion and fry until they become soft.
4) Add curry paste to it.
5) Add all the other vegetables... - 46.471
Broiled Fish Quenelles
1. Place all ingredients except 1 tablespoon of the ice water and watercress in a blender or food processor; puree until the consistency of a paste. Add remaining ice water if necessary (mixture should hold together and be easy to handle).
2. Form fish... - 29.3352
Hazelnut And Vegetable Burgers
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) Mix the carrots, celery stalks, onion, cabbage cayenne powder, mace, nuts, mixed herbs and wheat germ
3) Into another bowl, add the egg, tomato puree and yoghurt
4) Whisk the mixture into the vegetable mixture... - 48.1401
Oven Beef Bake
1 Cook macaroni, following label directions; drain.
2 Drain liquids from carrots and mushrooms into a 4-cup measure and set aside for later stage.
Combine vegetables with macaroni in a greased 12-cup baking dish.
3 Shape ground beef into a patty in a... - 42.8764
The pocket stew is a ground beef preparation baked with vegetables like onions, potatoes and carrots. Shaped into patties and seasoned with salt and pepper, the pocket stew can be served with a side salad as a full and filling meal. - 35.7798
Quick Cornish Pastries
Thaw patty shells in refrigerator overnight.
On floured surface, roll each patty shell to a 6-inch circle.
Combine roast beef hash, onion, carrot, and Worcestershire sauce.
Place about 1/3 cup mixture on half of each circle.
Fold over other half and seal... - 29.2448
Tart Layered Burgers
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix beef with egg, soup mix, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Divide into 8 parts and form patties.
Lay 4 patties in a greased 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Spread them with carrots, rhubarb sauce, and onion.
Top with another patty and seal... - 39.4762
Combine the ground beef, wheat germ, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, garlic, milk and egg and mix well.
Shape into 4 patties.
Brown on both sides in shortening in a large skillet.
Pour off grease and add the water.
Sprinkle potatoes over patties and... - 36.8862
Grilled Cheddar Burgers
What could be easier than beef and veggies that grill to perfection in their own little pouches? - 38.35
Sweet And Sour Beef And Cabbage
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, rice, grated onion, egg, water, dillweed, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Shape the mixture into 6 oval patties.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1... - 35.443
Lightly work into the meat with your fingers or a fork, the carrots, tomato, onion and parsley.
Season with salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Cook quickly on a lightly oiled hot griddle until browned on each side and juicy moist inside.
Serve at once on... - 31.686
Beef & Cabbage Stuffed Peppers
These stuffed peppers are a desire. Just try out these stuffed peppers for your meal with rice or noodles and tell me what you think about them. - 35.6503
Squash With Green Onions
1. Place pumpkin, patty pan squash, carrots, lime rind, 1 tablespoon olive oil and black pepper to taste in a baking dish, toss to combine and bake for 30 minutes or until vegetables are golden and soft.
2. To make dressing, place spring onions, chillies, 1/2... - 34.6262
Vegetable And Salad Roll Ups
1. To make patties, place soya beans, breadcrumbs, carrot, zucchini (courgette), cumin, tomato paste (puree) and egg white in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 12 small patties and cook in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 3 minutes... - 37.4509
1) In a pan, saute bacon, remove on paper towel , and keep aside.
2) Shape the meat loaf mixture into patty and brown on each side.
3) Stir carrots, beans, tomatoes, and seasonings and let it boil.
4) Stuff baking dish with the mixture and bake for an... - 36.068
Skillet Beef Loaf Dinner
Combine the egg, crumbs, catsup, minced onion, 1 teaspoon salt and Worcestershire sauce, then add the beef and mix thoroughly with a fork.
Shape into a thick 6-inch patty.
Place the beef patty in the center of a large skillet with oil, then sprinkle the... - 42.0355
Salisbury Steak Lyonnaise
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, crumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, minced onion, carrot and celery.
Shape into 6 even size patties.
Place on a broiling pan and bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C ) oven for 15-20 minutes.
Time is dependent on... - 41.7874
Fettuccine With Vegetables And Basil
1. Cook the whole-wheat fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water following package directions. Drain the pasta. Toss the pasta with the olive oil.
2. Divide the pasta among individual plates; top with the broccoli, carrots, zucchini, squash and snow... - 31.2982
Veggie Beef Hobo Dinner
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties.
Cut 4 (18- x 12-inch) pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
Place a meat patty on one end of each piece of foil; place potato and onion... - 44.3643
Combine soybeans and 1 3/4 cups water.
Cover and cook till tender, about 3 hours.
Mean while, combine millet and 1 cup water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and cook, stirring often, till tender, 40 to 45 minutes.
In... - 40.6025
Sausage Potato Pot
1) In a casserole, combine together onions, carrots and potatoes.
2) Shape the sausage meat into patties.
3) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and fry slowly the patties until almost done.
5) Drain the... - 45.2295
Barbecued Beef And Vegetable Burgers
In a bowl combine meat with carrots, celery, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Shape into 8 patties and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
Place burgers on the grid over hot coals and cook for 18-20 minutes, turning once.
Meanwhile, cut buns in... - 35.1429
Vegetable Beef Burgers
Mix ground beef, bean sprouts, green pepper, onion, carrot, celery, salt and pepper.
Shape beef mixture into 6 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Place patties on rack in broiler pan.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550Â°.
Broil patties with tops about 3... - 37.8415
Hamburger Steak Italian Style
? Place beef, onion, blanched garlic, egg, curry powder, parsley, salt and pepper in food processor; blend 3 minutes. When mixture forms ball, remove and shape meat into 4 patties.
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add patties and cook 8 to 10... - 37.3025
Burgers In Bitter Beer
1) In a bowl, add beef and loosen up.
2) Add garlic, (reserve tips, if any), carrot, and pepper and mix gently.
3) Form 2 or 3 patties with the mix.
4) In a pan, heat butter, add patties and sear the first side for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Brown, turn over... - 40.4127
Chutney Stuffed Turkey Burgers
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, the 1/4 cup bread crumbs, and green onion.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into eight 1/4 -inch-thick patties, 4 inches in diameter.
For stuffing, in a small bowl combine carrot, chutney, and the 1 tablespoon bread... - 39.7147
Pot O Gold Burgers
1) Add salt and Worcestershire sauce to ground beef, mixing them well.
2) Figure the mixture into 4 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine and sauté onion slices for 4 minutes in it, tossing... - 42.9774
1. Combine lima beans, carrots, celery, onion and salad herbs in a 10-cup baking dish.
2. Brown sausage patties, half at a time, in a medium-size skillet; remove with a slotted spoon and place over vegetables in baking dish. Pour all drippings from pan.
3.... - 32.7706
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a 10-cup baking dish, combine lima beans, carrots, celery, onion and salad herbs.
3. In a medium-size frying pan, brown sausage patties, half at a time.
4. Using a slotted spoon, and keep the sausages... - 38.8031
Egg Foo Yung
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium high heat; add garlic and carrot and cook, stirring, until carrots are tender crisp.
Stir in onions, then remove from heat and mix in bean sprouts; set aside.
Prepare Foo Yung Sauce; keep warm... - 41.4602
1. To make patties, boil, steam or microwave broccoli, zucchini (courgettes) and carrots until tender. Drain, rinse under cold running water and pat dry.
2. Place broccoli, zucchini (courgettes), carrots, onions, garlic and parsley in a food processor and... - 38.6268
Skillet Veal Loaf Firenze
Have meat dealer grind veal and ham together three times.
Add salt, pepper, cinnamon, and lemon peel to beaten eggs; blend well.
Lightly mix in meat.
Turn onto waxed paper or aluminum foil and gently shape into a large patty.
Coat with flour; set aside.
Add... - 40.5917
Salisbury Steaks With Mushroom Sauce
In a bowl, combine beef, flour, Worcestershire sauce, onion and spices.
Blend gently, thoroughly mixing all ingredients.
Add milk and mix again.
Shape into eight patties, cover and refrigerate.
Meanwhile, place mushrooms in a small bowl.
Cover with hot water... - 44.8051
Key West Burgers
1) Take a large bowl and gently toss carrot, beef, seasoning blend and chopped onion in it. Shape the mixture into 4 patties of 3 inch width and 2 inch height. Loosely cover and refrigerate until ready to grill.
2) Either build a hot fire or set an... - 41.1337
Beef And Vegetable Burgers
1) In a bowl, mix first 6 ingredients.
2) Make 6 patties of about 3/4 inch thickness of the mixture.
3) In a skillet, cook the patties over medium heat for about 15 minutes. Turn the patties once and cook until of done.
4) Serve the patties in... - 35.6271
Beef And Vegetable Burgers
Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
Shape mixture into 6 patties about 3/4 inches thick.
Place patties in a skillet over medium heat; cook about 15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
Serve in hamburger buns. - 25.4671
S O S Platter
Cook the spaghetti.
Drain and return to the pan.
Shape the sausage meat into 4 patties, fry or grill until brown on both sides.
Heat the soup, add the Worcestershire sauce and seasoning and pour over the spaghetti.
Place in hot dish and top... - 31.8055
Steaks With Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Peel and grate the carrot, chop the capers, finely chop the onion
2. In a bowl, mix together capers, steak, pepper, salt, carrot, onion and paprika
3. Add the egg to it and knead them all together; form into two patties
4. Halve the... - 42.6176
These Sunburgers are simply fabulous ! Try these mixed vegetable patties for an afternoon snack and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Sunburgers is welcome ! - 36.9076
I usually like using the frozen masala burgers from Trader Joe's, but when I ran out of them, I thought I'd make them from scratch. They were really simple to make, and tasted fabulous, I think I'll stop buying the frozen kind now, coz Trader Joe's ain't got... - 39.7076
Oscar's Planked Chopped Steak
Shape ground sirloin into 4 oval pat ties about 1 inch thick.
In skillet cook patties till rare, about 5 minutes per side.
Place each on a well buttered seasoned steak plank; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place fluffy potatoes in pastry bag; pipe onto plank... - 32.1268
Meat Loaf Italiano
1 Mix beef, carrots, tomato juice, parsley, onion, salt and mixed Italian herbs until blended in a large bowl. Form into a thick round patty about 8-inches in diameter; place on rack in broiler pan or set on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan.
2 Bake in... - 27.8618
Epigrammes Of Lamb
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine lamb shoulder, onion, carrot, celery, parsley, salt, oregano, tarragon, and bay leaf.
Add 6 cups water; cover and simmer till meat is tender, about 1 hour.
Remove meat from broth.
Strain broth, reserving 3/4 cup cooking... - 42.4072
Aluminum Foil Stew
Peel potatoes, carrots and onions.
Slice together in large pan and cover with water.
Tear strips of aluminum foil; grease the center with butter.
Make hamburger patties; place one on each square of foil.
Place vegetables on top of hamburger; salt and pepper... - 29.7311
Loco Moco Hawaiian Hamburger Steak
Loco Moco Hawiian Hamburger Steak Redux is a healthy dish with the goodness of the vegetables, egg, ham, join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare. - 109.7
Wash and boil all the vegetables till little tender. Now take them in a bowl . Add ginger garlic paste, garam masala, raisins,salt, turmeric powder, chopped onions, chilly powder and mix well.
Soak bread in little water and mix with the vegetable mixture.... - 16.569
Korean Hamburger With Sweet Potato Coleslaw And Fries
It's unlikely you'll ever get to try a hamburger in Korea, but James wants you to know that they exist, and that they're delicious. If you have never tastes a Korean Hamburger, then watch this video and learn how to make one! It’s meaty, sweet, creamy,... - 109.71
Veggie Burger For Vegetarians
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna makes this delicious burgers in Indian style. This is an easy and tasty recipe. You can use the bun bread and serve the burger with fries. Do watch the interesting... - 106.672
Healthier Salisbury Steak
1. Divide the beef into four equal parts then form each section into an oval shape and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. For the mashed veggies – In a pot of salted water, add in the potatoes, cauliflower, and garlic.
3. Set the pot on... - 99.6391
Planked Chopped Steak
Planked Chopped Steak is a succulent and tender meat preparation that is perfect for grand family dinners at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to the filling and delicious Planked Chopped Steak. - 41.7499
Carrot Patty Recipes By Category