Orange Walnut Cake
- » Carrot Orange Walnut Cake
Carrot Orange Walnut Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot orange walnut cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot orange walnut cake recipes.
Orange Carrot Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine margarine, molasses, eggs and orange juice; mix well.
Stir in flours, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
Stir in carrots and walnuts.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake at... - 45.1446
Judi Spiers' Carrot Cake
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Butter and line the base of a 7-inch cake tin.
3) Beat together the eggs and sugar in a large bowl till the mixture is creamy.
4) Whisk in the oil very gradually.
5) Fold in the... - 48.6609
Fat Free Carrot Cake With Creamy Cheese Frosting
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Stir in the orange juice, egg substitute, and vanilla extract. Fold in the carrots and the raisins or walnuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with nonstick... - 35.2057
Carrot Cake With Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas before baking.
2. Take a bowl, add sultanas, mix in orange juice and orange zest.
3. Place in the microwave on medium temperature for 1 to 2 min.
4. Take a 2 lb loaf pan, grease and line the tin base... - 45.8175
Quick Mix Carrot Cake
To the dry yellow cake mix, add cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
Prepare either cake mix by package directions replacing 1/4 cup of liquid with 1/3 cup sour cream.
Blend into mixed batter the grated carrots, raisins, nuts, and lemon or orange... - 40.0897
Reception Carrot Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 15 1/2" by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pans. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat orange juice and golden raisins to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes; remove saucepan from heat.
2. Into... - 44.3175
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour-dust a 9 by 13-inch baking pan or a 10-inch bundt pan; set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, stir together sugar and oil.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking... - 45.7754
Carrot Cake Supreme
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil or spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking dish or pan.
In a medium bowl, whisk together and then sift flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and allspice.
In a large bowl, beat together egg substitute,... - 39.1692
Orange Carrot Tea Bread With Caraway
Into a bowl sift the flour, the baking powder, the baking soda, and the salt.
Stir in the sugar, the carrot, the walnuts, and the caraway seed.
In another bowl beat together the eggs, the butter, the orange juice, and the orange zest.
Stir the liquid... - 33.2607
Carrot Pumpkin Bars With Orange Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour with baking powder, orange peel, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, mix... - 47.1125
Carrot Spice Cake
Insert shredding disc.
Shred carrots (you should have about 2 cups); set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Finely chop walnuts; set aside with carrots.
Place flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking soda, and baking powder in work bowl; process just to... - 43.7266
Flourless Cocoa-cinnamon-carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
Line the bottom with a round of parchment or wax paper and grease the paper.
To Make Cake: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse nuts until finely ground.
Remove to a bowl.
Change to shredding... - 41.8803
Insert shredding disc and shred carrots; you should have 2 cups.
Change to metal blade.
Process nuts with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Process flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt for 2 seconds to mix; transfer to a... - 45.9776
The World's Best Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease three cake pans of 9-inches each and flour them. Line the bottoms with wax paper and then grease and flour the paper.
3) Onto a sheet of wax paper, sift together the baking soda,... - 47.5894
Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolks and then stir in the orange rind and the lemon juice.
Sift in the flour and the baking powder, then stir in the almonds and walnuts.
In a glass bowl which is completely dry,... - 46.0985
Nutty Carrot Cake
Beat the eggs in a bowl.
Gradually add the sugar and beat well.
Stir in the bread crumbs.
In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and rind.
Blend into the batter.
Dissolve the baking soda with the vinegar and add.
Pour in the... - 40.7809
Tropical Carrot Cake
Sift together all dry ingredients except sugar.
Prepare carrots, pineapple and nuts.
Grease and flour 3 (9-inch) round cake pans or an oblong pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches).
Beat eggs lightly and beat in sugar.
Stir in oil, dry mixture, carrots and pineapple (you... - 43.3628
Casa Bateman Carrot Cake
Grate carrots with medium side of grater.
Sift together flour, soda, spices and salt.
Beat eggs until very light, then gradually beat in sugar until mixture is fluffy and a pale cream color.
Slowly add oil, beating to keep mixture light.
With rubber scraper,... - 42.0862
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
2. Take a 11-by-15-inch cake pan and butter it.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the cinnamon, grated orange rind, and either mace... - 46.162
Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas 3.
Lightly grease a 20cm (8in) deep cake tin and line it with baking parchment.
In a large bowl, beat together the curd cheese, sugar, and eggs.
Add the remaining cake ingredients and stir well to combine.
Spoon the... - 40.8799
Microwave Carrot Cake
1. Grease a 13- to 15-cup fluted tube dish.
2. In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat brown sugar, salad oil, and eggs until blended. Increase speed to... - 37.3967
Carrot Bundt Cake
In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine oil and sugar.
Add eggs one at a time and beat after each addition.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Add to oil mixture and beat.
Stir in grated carrots, pineapple,... - 40.6652
Carrot Pecan Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or insert cupcake liners. In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the cider for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the rye flour, whole-wheat... - 31.955
Carrot Cheesecake With Nut Crumb Crust
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the carrots, cover and cook over moderate heat until very tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker and gingersnap crumbs with... - 44.1651
Chocolate Carrot Brownies
Chocolate Carrot Brownies is a delicious dessert that can be prepared for your tea parties or for your kids birthday parties. At home, the Chocolate Carrot Brownies is a favorite! Try it! - 49.7808
1. Preheat the oven to a 350Â° F.
2. Grease an 8 1/2 X 4 Â½ inch (22 X 11-cm) bread pan lightly with oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
4. In another bowl, beat rest of the ingredients with eggs.
5. Bring... - 50.4502
Date Nut Carrot Whole Wheat Bread
This Date Nut Carrot Whole Wheat Bread tastes yummy ! Bite into irresistible chunks of this spongy delightful sweet bread for a snack and tell me if you like it! Your suggestions about this fabulous Date Nut Carrot Whole Whole Wheat Bread are welcome ! - 41.6451
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F/Gas mark 5.
Grease and base line a 20cm (8in) round cake tin.
Combine the wholewheat flour, baking powder and spices in a large mixing bowl.
Mix the soya flour with the water and stir into the bowl with the sugar and... - 42.7563
Fruity Nut Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter or oil a 9 1/2-inch nonstick springform pan.
In a large bowl, cut the cheese into small chunks.
Add fructose and beat with electric mixer until creamy.
Add the egg substitute gradually or one egg at a time while... - 37.6371