- » Carrot Orange Puree
Carrot Orange Puree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot orange puree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot orange puree recipes.
Place peeled and roughly chopped carrots in pan with water, crumbled stock cube and salt, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer covered 10 minutes or until carrots are tender, cool slightly.
Place carrot mixture in blender, blend on medium speed until mixture is... - 21.2563
Wild Rice Rosti With Carrot Puree
1. For the puree, place the carrots in a saucepan, cover with cold water and add two pieces of orange rind. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and discard the rind.
2. Puree the mixture in a food processor or blender... - 40.6563
Carrot And Swedish Rutabaga Puree
1. Rinse the vegetables well
2. In a large saucepan, place the vegetables and pour cold water over them
3. Boil them till tender for 4 minutes over a gentle heat
4. Drain the vegetables when cooked
5. In the same pan, reheat the vegetables all... - 45.8175
Homemade Baby Food - Sweet Potato And Carrot Puree
Feed your baby healthy homemade baby food with this wholesome tasty baby food sweet potato and carrot puree recipe. After Baby is ready for more than cereal, vegetables are commonly the next solid food introduced. Sweet potatoes are a good choice because they... - 113.025
Braised Pheasant With Chestnut Puree And Orange
Braised Pheasant With Chestnut Puree And Orange has an Unbelievable taste.The amalgamation of butter, onions, carrots, oranges, mixed herbs, Salt and pepper gives the Braised Pheasant With Chestnut Puree And Orange a rousing taste. Must catch it - 42.5391
Wegmans Vanilla-orange Glazed Carrots
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you this easy toss, season and roast recipe and how to have fun in the kitchen with your kids. Plus kids that cook are more likely to try different foods! This side dish is healthy and it is "addicting". Even picky... - 143.436
Braised Pheasant With Chestnut Puree And Orange
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. In a casserole melt 1 to 1 1/2 ounce butter and start browning the pheasant slowly, making sure it is evenly browned all over.
3. Take it out and keep it aside.
4. Add... - 44.152
Beet And Carrot Swirl
To Make Carrot Puree: Scrub carrots (it's not necessary to peel them), cut off stems, and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Place in a 9- or 10-inch microwave safe deep-dish pie plate or casserole.
Add 1/2 cup water and microwave, covered with vented plastic wrap, on... - 40.8084
Carrot And Orange Soup
Place the carrots, celerv and onion in a pan with the stock and bav leaf.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes until tender.
Puree the vegetables in a blender or through a sieve.
Blend the cornstarch with a little of the stock and return it to the saucepan with... - 41.2344
Chilled Carrot And Orange Soup
1 Peel the carrots, cut them into small pieces and cook in boiling salted water for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain well, then liquidize or sieve to form a smooth puree.
2 Add the frozen concentrated orange juice to the pureed carrots and mix well... - 38.0547
Iced Carrot And Orange Soup
1. Scrape carrots and cut into thin slices.
2. Peel onion and slice thinly.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter.
4. Stir in carrots and onion and fry gently for a few minutes until the vegetables soften; do not brown them.
5. Add the stock and... - 42.7286
Orange Carrot Soup
1 In a Dutch, cook onion and butter over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until onion is clear.
2 Add in chicken stock with carrots.
3 Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.
4 Reduce the heat and cook for about 15 minutes or... - 46.0963
Carrot Orange Soup
A very easy to prepare carrot orange soup is a seasonal recipe. The vibrant colour of the soup brings in the mood of the season. Serving with dollops of sour cream and parsley gives the carrot orange soup a heavenly touch. I have already tried it for my... - 38.6691
Carrot And Orange Soup
Melt butter in saucepan.
Cover; cook over low heat until tender and lightly coloured, about 25 minutes.
Add carrots and stock; bring to a boil.
Cover; simmer until carrots are very tender, about 30 minutes.
Pour soup through a... - 34.7782
Smooth Carrot And Orange Soup
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add the onions, cover, and cook over low heat until tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add carrots and stock and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until carrots are very tender, about 30 minutes.
Pour the... - 34.8038
Creamy Carrot Orange Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and curry powder; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add carrots, chicken stock and orange juice. Bring to a boil; cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until carrots are very... - 31.2876
Iced Carrot And Orange Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Remove from the heat and stir in the flour.
Gradually stir in the stock, then the orange juice.
Return to the heat and simmer, stirring, until thickened and smooth.
Stir in... - 40.3494
Carrot Soup With Bacon And Orange Peel
1)Take a pan,melt the butter and saute the leeks over medium heat for 8 minutes till they are transparent but not browned.
2)Add the chicken stock,water,potato,turnip,carrotssalt and pepper and bring to a boil.
3)Simmer for about 20 minutes.Once the... - 46.2752
Cold Orange Carrot Soup
1. In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and cook onion, garlic and carrots, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened but not browned.
2. Stir in stock, juice, sugar, thyme, salt and pepper and bring to boil over high heat.
3. Reduce heat to... - 44.9275
Tomato, Carrot And Orange Soup
Put tomatoes, carrots, orange juice and bayleaf in a bowl. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring once or twice, until carrots are cooked.
Remove the bayleaf and puree the mixture in a blender or food processor.... - 26.6181
Orange And Carrot Soup
1) In a heavy pan, heat the oil or butter and add the leek, onions and carrot.
2) Cover the pan and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, without browning, till the onions are tender.
3) Add the garlic and curry powder and stir well. Cook... - 44.5135
Sunny Cove Citrus Orange And Carrot Soup
1. Melt butter in a pot, add onions, cover and cook over low heat for 25 minutes, or until tender. Add carrots and stock. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until carrots are very tender, about 30 minutes.
2. Cool slightly and strain, retaining... - 33.6867
Carrot Cucumber And Orange Juice
A healthy dose of Vitamin C and necessary minerals all blended in a glass! Just 4 ingredients and that’s all that you need! Watch the video for more on this recipe! - 72.957
Orange-carrot Soup With Ginger
Place the onion, garlic, carrots, potatoes, ginger, and 1 cup of the stock or water in a large microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
Transfer the carrot mixture along... - 39.6911
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 50.4316
Carrot Soup Ii
Carrot Soup is the favorite all over the world. The amalgamation of the carrots, orange juice, mustard, and brown sugar gives an enriched taste. Pepper is always acting as a taste maker. Carrot soup is easy to make and very healthy diet. - 42.6163
Marmalade Duck With Celeriac Puree
1. Heat a heavy-based frying pan. Score the duck breasts, skin-side up, in a lattice pattern and season well with salt and pepper. Add to the pan, skin-side down, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Peel and cube the potatoes. Peel... - 44.6534
Tangy Carrot Soup
Tangy Carrot Soup is a delicious appetizer that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Tangy Carrot Soup, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 42.9937
Sweet Potato And Carrot Crisp
Peel and cut sweet potatoes and carrots into large chunks.
In large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes and carrots for about 20 minutes or until very tender; drain.
Puree in food processor or blender, in batches if necessary.
Add orange juice, honey, butter,... - 42.4502
Almonds Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake ! A refreshing and simple Cake that almost always steals the limelight of any spread! Try this wonderful Carrot Cake recipe! - 42.4293
1. In a saucepan, melt some butter and sweat onions and leaks. Add some chicken broth to maintain moisture.
2. When leaks and onion is soft, add garlic and chicken broth.
3. Add carrots and bring to boil.
4. Add carrot juice and orange juice.
5. Take... - 120.417
Heat the butter or margarine in a large pan and saute the carrots until they begin to soften.
Add the water, half cover and simmer over a low to medium heat for.about 20 minutes, until the carrots are soft.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool... - 36.8778
Wheat Germ Carrot Cake
Beat together oil, sugar, and eggs.
Mix in orange peel, vanilla, and carrot.
Combine wheat germ, flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Stir into carrot mixture.
Mix in raisins and pecans.
Turn into greased and floured 10-inch bundt pan.
Bake in... - 41.2542
Sweet And Spicy Carrot Soup
1. In a 2 ½ quart saucepan, add carrots, water and salt.
2. Cover and allow the mixture to come to boil.
3. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 8 to 10 minutes for carrots to turn soft.
4. Take off from heat and allow to cool.
5. Using a food... - 42.3363
Golden Carrot Pie
Chill pastry shell while you make filling.
Combine carrots, honey, milk, salt, and spices.
Stir in slightly beaten eggs, blend well, and pour into pastry shell.
Bake in 400°F oven 40 to 45 minutes, until knife inserted near edge of pie comes out... - 39.0134
Carrot Date Nut Bread
Put carrots in heavy saucepan with 1 cup water and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and sugar.
Cover and simmer until tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
Drain, if all moisture has not evaporated.
Put orange, buttermilk and carrots in blender.
Whirl until pureed.
You should have... - 41.3783
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In an 8-inch springform pan, press cookie crumbs and let it chill.
3) Steam carrots until tender, drain, make a puree and keep aside.
4) Beat yogurt cheese with honey, vanilla, spices, arrowroot, orange... - 48.0092
1) Do not drain carrots.
2) In a blender all the ingredients including the liquid from the can of carrots and puree in a blender.
3) Blend at high speed until smooth.
4) Serve immediately. - 33.0782
Beet And Carrot Soup
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat, and let cool 10 minutes.
Transfer vegetables to container of an electric blender, using a slotted... - 38.2699
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-l3-inch baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a blender or food processor and puree.
Combine prune puree, carrots,... - 45.8231
Carrot Almond Torte
Put carrots in saucepan with 1 cup water and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and sugar.
Cover tightly and cook until very tender, about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, whirl almonds, one half at a time, in blender until ground to a texture about like coarse corn meal.
Mix with... - 40.4676
Carrot Cheesecake With Nut Crumb Crust
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the carrots, cover and cook over moderate heat until very tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker and gingersnap crumbs with... - 44.1651
Cream Of Carrot And Dill Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, melt the fat. ... - 46.7183
Malabar Spice Crusted Hanger Steaks
1. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, cinnamon, cloves, 1 tablespoon of the coriander, the pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and blend well. Set the steaks on a platter and sprinkle with the spice mixture. Gently coat the steaks with the vegetable oil. Cover... - 32.1618
Carrot & Tarragon Soup
In a 5-quart kettle over medium-high heat, cook onions and garlic in butter until onions are soft but not browned.
Add carrot slices, broth, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until carrots are very tender when pierced... - 40.5026
Carrot Or Zucchini Muffins
1) Into a food processor, add the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and bran
2) Pulse for about 4 to 5 seconds
3) Place into a large mixing bowl
4) Put the carrots into the processor and process till a puree is achieved
5) Add in the flour... - 43.4515
Plaice With Carrot Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/ Gas 5.
2) Wash the fillets. Using a knife skin them. Roll up neatly.
3) Grease an oven- proof dish. Place the fillets along with bay leaf, 1 sprig coriander and 3 tbsp of fish stock.
4) Cover... - 45.4195
Flourless Cocoa-cinnamon-carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
Line the bottom with a round of parchment or wax paper and grease the paper.
To Make Cake: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse nuts until finely ground.
Remove to a bowl.
Change to shredding... - 41.8803
Colourful Pinto Loaf With Carrot Sauce
1. Drain the beans. Place in a saucepan and cover with fresh water. Bring to the boil and boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the beans are soft. Drain, reserving the stock, and mash the beans while still... - 39.0599
Orange Miso Dressing
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree. Cover and chill for up to a week. Shake before using. - 28.8573
Solid Gold Soup
Cook onion and orange strip slowly in butter until soft but not brown.
Smooth in flour, then stir in carrots, water, sugar, salt and spices.
Cover and cook gently until tender enough to puree, 10 to 15 minutes.
Whirl in blender until smoothly pureed.
Blend in... - 39.7608
Tomato Orange Soup
1. Blanch orange rind in boiling water for 1 minute.
2. Refresh in cold water and drain thoroughly. Set aside to be used as garnish.
3. In a stock pot, combine all the vegetables with stock and place on a high flame.
4. Bring to boil... - 47.5803
Black Bean And Orange Soup
1. Place the juice, beans, carrots, onion and coriander in a medium-size nonreactive saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, 20 minutes. Set the soup aside to cool briefly, then process it in a food processor or blender just... - 27.9651
Tomato Orange Soup
1) In a saucepan, place together onions, carrot, bay leaf, peppercorn, stock, tomatoes and salt.
2) Heat the carrot mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and allow it to cool slightly.
5) In a blender, place... - 44.4909
Roasted Orange And Bell Pepper Soup
1. Slice orange in half crosswise, and slice about a quarter inch from bottom of each half to make it sit flat on a surface.
2. Slice the bell peppers lengthwise, discard the seeds and membrane and
3. Place the orange halves with the cut side up, and... - 48.5754
Zesty Tomato Soup With Orange
Zesty Tomato Soup With Orange is a wonderful addition to your spread. This tasty soup is a family favorite. Trust me one sip of this zest soup and you it will be your favorite too. Try this Zesty Tomato Soup With Orange recipe! - 42.8786
Banana Cupcakes With Orange Cream Cheese Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray non-stick spray on the cupcake moulds.
2) Soften the cream cheese by keeping it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, bran, baking soda, salt, cloves... - 42.2686
1.In a slow cooker, put orange juice, barley, currants, apricots, dates, apple, ground allspice,and chopped walnuts or pecans.
2.Close the cooker and allow the ingredients to cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
3.Serve warm in bowls. - 38.8747
Monkfish Italian Style
Put the carrots, turnips, potato, celery, leeks, twist of orange zest (peel), thyme and bayleaf into a casserole.
Add the saffron, white wine and 3 (2) tablespoons of olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 8... - 42.8423
Puree pineapple juice, carrots and ginger in blender.
Strain through a sieve.
Pour strained juice back into blender; add juice cubes and juice concentrate.
Blend until smooth. - 29.1063
Fruity Nut Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter or oil a 9 1/2-inch nonstick springform pan.
In a large bowl, cut the cheese into small chunks.
Add fructose and beat with electric mixer until creamy.
Add the egg substitute gradually or one egg at a time while... - 37.6371
Russian Dressing With Vegetables
1. Simmer carrots in water until tender.
2. Puree tomato in blender or food processor. Add cooked carrots and water,
and blend with remaining ingredients until smooth. Chill - 30.2352
Chickpea And Farro Stew
Prepare the orange oil 24 hours in advance.
Rinse and pick over the beans.
Soak them overnight in cold water to cover by several inches.
In a large pot, combine the beans, sachet, and carrot half.
Add enough water to cover the beans by 3 inches.
Bring... - 39.4275
Puree vegetables in blender container.
In mixing bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cold water and pureed vegetables.
Chill mixture until slightly thickened.
Stir in fruit.
Pour into large mold or individual molds.
Chill until set. - 31.8405
Braised Leg Of Venison
Lard venison with bacon cut into strips and roast it in hot fat.
Take meat out; clean carrots, parsnips, and onions, slice and fry them in the remaining fat; add flour and tomato puree, fry, then add crushed garlic, bay leaf, and pepper; put back the meat,... - 32.2344
1)In a heavy bottomed pan, melt oil/butter. Add in onion, garlic and carrot. Stir fry until brown in color.
2)Now add in the flour and cook continuously for half hour.
3)Add in tomato paste or puree after removing from heat.
4)Place pan back on heat... - 44.2972
Great Northern Soup
1) In a saucepan place the beans with water to cover.
2) Cover the pan and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until the beans are almost tender.
3) Drain the beans and transfer to a bowl.
4) In the same pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions,... - 47.4887
Three Colour Terrine
1) In a blender or food processor, put chicekn with 1/3 of cheese and one egg and make a puree.
2) Season the puree with salt and pepper to taste. ... - 44.1966
Spiced Citrus Bean Soup
1) In a deep saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add in the onions and carrots and gently sauté for 15 minutes till they turn soft and golden.
3) Now add the garam masala and chopped ginger. Stir for 1 minute more.
4) Pour in the orange juice and stock. Bring... - 46.9548
Lamb Medaillons In Pumpkin Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add lightly salted water with carrots and parsnips and parboil for 5 to 6 minutes. Drain.
2) For the sauce, in a pan, add 1 teaspoon butter and melt.
3) Press in 1 garlic clove and mix well. Allow to cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Add... - 42.4152
Fruited Squash Soup
Saute onion, carrots, and celery until onion is clear.
Add apple, broth, squash, ginger and pepper.
Cook until softened (20 minutes to 1 /2 hour).
Cook apricots and orange juice over low heat 20 minutes.
Add apricots and orange juice.
Adjust... - 38.0037
1. With fork prick breast of bird all over and rub skin with salt and pepper.
2. Put an onion inside bird with a few pieces of orange and lemon zest (thin outer skin of fruit).
3. In a pan heat oil, brown duck all over for 6-8 minutes... - 45.2907
Butternut Squash Soup
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place squash, cut sides down, in a shallow pan; add hot water to pan to depth of 3/4".
Cover with aluminum foil, and bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until tender; drain.
Scoop out pulp; mash.
Cook... - 42.0513
Rainbow Cole Slaw
Finely mince the garlic and combine with the coarse salt.
Place in a bowl with the mustard, orange zest, orange juice, vinegar and sugar.
Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly, until thickened.
Season dressing with salt and... - 38.4985
Italian Meat Sauce
Italian Meat Sauce has an Ostentatious taste. The orange juice and mayonnaise gives the Italian Meat Sauce Pungent taste. - 39.9592
Fresh Beet Soup With Yogurt
Wash beets and trim, leaving 1 inch/2.5 cm of the ends attached.
In large saucepan, cover beets with water and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Remove beets from saucepan; reserve cooking liquid.
When beets... - 44.0263
Colorful Company Soup
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a small pan, blanch 1/2 of orange peel in boiling water for 30 seconds.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) The orange peel should be like curly shreds.
5) In a large pot, combine the tomatoes, onions, carrots,... - 45.0206
The Squash Court
Heat olive oil in a large, non-stick soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until onions begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the gingerroot and cumin; cook for 30 more seconds.
Add squash and remaining ingredients, except sour... - 45.1567
Normandy Loin Of Pork
Place the butter in a 6-cup (3 L) microwave-safe dish and melt 3 minutes at HIGH.
Place the roast in it, fat side down.
Microwave 5 minutes at HIGH.
Remove roast from dish.
Place the minced vegeta-bles in the baking dish, stir.
Microwave 5 minutes at HIGH,... - 41.9723
Spiced Chicken Casserole
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the chicken, shallots or pickling onions, and carrots for about 6 minutes or until browned.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, except the grapes, and simmer over a low heat for 2 hours until the meat is very... - 35.0456
Pound steaks until flattened.
In a mortar, pound to a paste the garlic, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Add mustard and orange juice to the seasoning paste.
Combine carrot, cabbage, onion, truffles, ham, and the mustard mixture.
Render salt pork in a... - 42.1168
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 43.7134
Confetti Pasta Chicken Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, 10 minutes. In the last 4 minutes of cooking time, add the chicken breasts and simmer them gently, uncovered, over medium-low heat... - 37.2832
Duck With Cherries
1. Put 1 onion and 2 stalks celery inside the duck and rub breast with 1/2 oz butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In a roasting pan heat 2 tablespoons oil or butter, put duck and baste well.
3. Put into oven and roast for 15... - 44.7832
Tricolor South Indian Breakfast
• Soak rice, fenugreek seeds, and udad dal for 4 to 5 hours.
• Grind it to a thick idli/dosa batter consistency.
• Allow the batter to ferment overnight.
• Puree carrots and spinach separately.
• Divide the batter into 3 parts.
• Add carrot puree... - 0
Veal Stew With Cilantro Chile Sauce
Preheat oven to 325°.
Trim fat from roast.
Combine roast, broth, and next 7 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until roast is tender.
Remove roast from pan, reserving... - 38.2464
Hummus Pinwheels With Raw Veggie Crudites
1. Soak garbanzo beans in 6 cups of water with baking soda overnight.
2. Cook the beans in soaked water, covered, for 45 minutes or until they can easily be pierced using a fork.
3. Drain and keep aside ¼ cup water.
4. In a bowl, mix... - 43.13
Asian Grilled Steak Salad
Asian grilled steak salad is prepared with a marinated and grilled flak steak served with a citrus sauce and vegetables. The sweet and sour sauce with soy sauce, vinegar, orange and lemon juice with garlic and chili for flavor is served over the steak with... - 42.9859
Place all the soup ingredients in a large pan, bring to a boil and simmer for 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, sift the flour into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center and add the egg, oil and salt.
Work into the flour with your fingers, adding the water a few... - 36.8467
Caribbean Eggplant And Black Bean Soup
1 ln a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the green pepper, celery, garlic, and carrots. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Stir in the cumin, allspice, oregano, and salt and cook... - 28.6574
Beef And Bean Stew
1. Season beef with 1 teaspoon of the salt, 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper, and cinnamon. Heat oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Add half of the beef and cook until browned, about 7 minutes. Transferto a plate and repeat with remaining beef.
2.... - 32.9109
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 36.3129
1. In a large pan, tip in the olive oil and the clarified butter
2. Add the mirepoix, shallots, and the 3 cloves of garlic, halved
3. Sauté gently until golden
4. Deglaze the pan by adding white wine and stirring the pan
5. Add the red wine, port and... - 46.7552
Beef Stew With Basil Tomato Paste
Heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute in a heavy 10 inch skillet that has been coated with the cooking spray.
Season the steak cubes with the pepper, add to the skillet, and brown for 4 to 5 minutes.
Transfer the beef to a 4 quart Dutch oven.
Add... - 41.2234
Roast Duck With Cranberry Compote
1. On a meat board and using a kitchen scissors, trim all excess skin and fat from inside and outside of the ducks.
2. Prick the ducks legs with a prick or skewer, taking care not to pierce the flesh below the layer of fat.
3. In a large stock... - 44.3687
For the Xocopili Jus:
Caramelize the oranges, apples, garlic, onions, carrots and celery. Add tomato paste, aromatics and spices, and let cook for another 5 minutes. Deglaze with wines and reduce 75%. Add stocks and reduce, constantly skimming until it... - 41.5092