- » Carrot Orange Muffin
Carrot Orange Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot orange muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot orange muffin recipes.
Carrot Orange Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°.
Grease muffin tins or line with paper baking cups.
Thoroughly mix flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
Put orange peel, orange juice, milk, oil, honey, and egg whites in a medium size bowl.
Beat with a fork or... - 44.8168
Carrot And Zucchini Muffins
Nutritious vegetables turning colorful in appearance when cooked, check this unique recipe. Watch Tamra Davis make carrot and zucchini muffins that turn out orange and green in color when cooked. Quick and easy to make, kid friendly and a hit with adults too! - 115.249
Orange Carrot Muffins
Butter or line a microwave safe muffin pan with doubled paper cups.
In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
In a second bowl, beat egg, oil, margarine, molasses and orange juice.
Fold in orange peel and carrots.
Mix into dry ingredients.
Fill cups to... - 39.841
Spicy Orange Sweet Potato Muffins
Spicy orange sweet potato muffins are filling and flavorful muffins made with sweet potatoes and orange juice. Baked with brown sugar and a medly of spices, this moist and delightful muffin is excellent for serving as an after meal dessert. - 46.7687
Carrot Pecan Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or insert cupcake liners. In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the cider for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the rye flour, whole-wheat... - 34.0459
Pineapple Carrot Raisin Muffins
Stir together flours, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In large mixing bowl, combine Kellogg's All-Bran cereal, pineapple including juice and orange juice.
Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
Add egg whites and oil.
Stir in... - 44.21
Carrot And Oatmeal Muffins
These muffins are fast to make, healthy, and very tasty! Dried cranberries make an interesting change from raisins and are perfect for this time of year. - 114.837
Carrot Or Zucchini Muffins
1) Into a food processor, add the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and bran
2) Pulse for about 4 to 5 seconds
3) Place into a large mixing bowl
4) Put the carrots into the processor and process till a puree is achieved
5) Add in the flour... - 44.5666
Plump Carrot Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take 12 muffin cups and spray the bottoms with non-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
3) Gently spoon flour in measuring cups and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together brown... - 47.1662
Oatmeal Carrot Muffins
In large bowl, pour buttermilk over oats; stir to mix.
Cover and let stand for 2 hours or refrigerate overnight.
Mix together carrots, brown sugar, margarine, egg and orange rind; stir into oat mixture.
Sift together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder,... - 45.0993
1) Pre-heat an oven to 400°F
2) Mix together all the dry ingredients and then stir in the bran, wheat germ and brown sugar.
3) Then the carrots, almonds, apricots, rind and seeds should be added to the mix
4) Separately, beat the... - 43.0751
Orange Glazed Carrot Cupcakes
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add egg substitute, 1/4 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine all-purpose flour and next 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Add carrot to... - 44.2117
Carrot Muffins With Walnut Cream Centers
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups, line with paper baking cups and keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, 1/3 cup sugar and baking soda.
4. Stir in carrots and raisins; coat evenly.
5.... - 49.9419
Carrot Wheat Muffins
Spoon each flour into measuring cup.
Level off and sift with baking powder, salt and sugar into mixing bowl.
Stir in carrots and orange peel.
In small bowl, beat egg with milk, molasses and oil.
Stir into dry mixture just enough to moisten well but do not... - 40.416
Orange-Bran Muffins is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Orange-Bran Muffins is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 48.0009
Gluten- Free Cinnamon Roll Muffins & Fresh Juice
Graziella the Fit Foodie is back in 2013 with some exciting changes and a scrumptious cinnamon roll muffin that's gluten- free. Served up with a thirst quenching vitamin- packed juice, this is one episode you don't want to miss! - 0
Good Morning Muffins
Spray 10 muffin cups with no-stick spray (or line the cups with paper baking cups); set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, oat bran, baking powder, cinnamon and allspice.
In a small bowl, combine the orange peel,... - 44.3749
Belgian Spice Muffins
Blend milk, egg and melted butter in a small bowl.
Combine and sift all dry ingredients into a larger bowl.
Stir milk mixture into a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
Quickly stir in carrots, raisins and walnuts.
Spoon into muffin tins to... - 39.8531
Mini Carrot Cakes
Individual carrot cakes, delicately flavoured with Cinnamon and topped with a delicious Vanilla flavoured cream cheese topping. Ideal for fun baking with the children. - 33.7938
Mini Carrot Cakes With Cream Cheese And Vanilla Frosting
Bite sized mini carrot cakes are dainty little treats that can win over palates with little effort. Loved by kids and adults it is a recipe that incorporates hearty warm flavors of the orange zest and cinnamon with the goodness of carrots. The icing on the... - 111.555
Fruit And Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the orange juice, egg substitute, honey, oil, and orange rind.
3. Mix together the flour, bran, raisins, and baking soda.
4. Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry... - 44.9374
Tricolor South Indian Breakfast
• Soak rice, fenugreek seeds, and udad dal for 4 to 5 hours.
• Grind it to a thick idli/dosa batter consistency.
• Allow the batter to ferment overnight.
• Puree carrots and spinach separately.
• Divide the batter into 3 parts.
• Add carrot puree... - 0