- » Carrot Muffin Wheat Oil
Carrot Muffin Wheat Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot muffin wheat oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot muffin wheat oil recipes.
Whole Wheat Carrot Muffins
1) Sift into a bowl the flours, baking powder and salt
2) Into another bowl , add in the eggs yogurt, molasses and the oil and using a fork beat well
3) Add in the shredded carrots
4) Then add in the sifted flours and mix well to combine well
5) Spoon... - 44.6527
Carrot Wheat Muffins
Spoon each flour into measuring cup.
Level off and sift with baking powder, salt and sugar into mixing bowl.
Stir in carrots and orange peel.
In small bowl, beat egg with milk, molasses and oil.
Stir into dry mixture just enough to moisten well but do not... - 40.416
Carrot-Raisin Muffins is an amazingly easy baked snack which cannot just escape your guests' attention in any party. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 43.8905
Pineapple Carrot Muffins
In a medium bowl stir together flours, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and ginger.
Make a well in the center.
In another medium bowl combine egg, undrained pineapple, carrot, raisins, oil, corn syrup, and vanilla.
Add all at once to dry ingredients.
Stir just... - 41.003
Carrot Spice Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, mix first eight dry ingredients.
3) In the center of the dry ingredients, make a well.
4) In a seperate bowl, beat eggs.
5) In the egg, add all remaining ingredients and stir to mix.
6) Pour... - 47.0849
Carrot Raisin Bran Muffins
Carrot and Raisin Bran Muffins serves as a quick and easy breakfast. You can always make more and keep the muffins in the freezer, as they are quite handy. - 144.421
Pineapple Carrot Raisin Muffins
Stir together flours, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In large mixing bowl, combine Kellogg's All-Bran cereal, pineapple including juice and orange juice.
Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
Add egg whites and oil.
Stir in... - 44.21
Banana Bran Carrot Mini Muffins
In large bowl, combine flour, bran, carrot, wheat germ, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Whisk together milk, bananas, yogurt, oil, sugar, molasses and eggs; pour over dry ingredients.
Sprinkle with raisins; stir just until dry ingredients are... - 36.3982
Carrot Or Zucchini Muffins
1) Into a food processor, add the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and bran
2) Pulse for about 4 to 5 seconds
3) Place into a large mixing bowl
4) Put the carrots into the processor and process till a puree is achieved
5) Add in the flour... - 44.5666
Carrot Orange Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°.
Grease muffin tins or line with paper baking cups.
Thoroughly mix flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
Put orange peel, orange juice, milk, oil, honey, and egg whites in a medium size bowl.
Beat with a fork or... - 44.8168
1) Pre-heat an oven to 400°F
2) Mix together all the dry ingredients and then stir in the bran, wheat germ and brown sugar.
3) Then the carrots, almonds, apricots, rind and seeds should be added to the mix
4) Separately, beat the... - 43.0751
Spicy Apple Carrot Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry milk, baking powder, salt, allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and flour.
3. Combine the honey, oil, eggs, and vanilla and stir into the dry ingredients. Fold in the apple and carrot. Spoon into... - 36.3647
Carrot Muffins With Currants
1. Move a rack to the middle of the oven and heat to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together bake mix, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt, and sugar substitute in a medium bowl; make a well in the... - 35.9557
Sift dry ingredients together into mixing bowl.
Add carrots and raisins and stir to blend.
Make well in centre of mixture and add egg, oil and brown sugar.
Stir only until ingredients are moistened.
Mix may seem dry, but carrots add moisture during... - 43.8582
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine the milk, carrots, raisins, egg substitute, boney, oil, and molasses.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flour, bran flakes, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
4. Blend the... - 45.5871
Carrot Bran Muffins
Combine bran, milk and carrot; let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring until particles are moistened.
Line each muffin or custard cup with two paper liners; fill half full.
Microwave at High, or until top springs back when touched, rotating... - 35.1565
Orange Carrot Muffins
Butter or line a microwave safe muffin pan with doubled paper cups.
In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
In a second bowl, beat egg, oil, margarine, molasses and orange juice.
Fold in orange peel and carrots.
Mix into dry ingredients.
Fill cups to... - 39.841
Carrot Yogurt Loaf
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Spray an 8 3/8 by 4 3/8 by 2 5/8 inch loaf pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Stir together the flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
In another bowl stir together the yogurt, egg, oil and... - 48.186
Prune And Carrot Gems
Prune and carrot gems recipe is a prune and carrot muffin recipe prepared with cooked prunes and shredded carrots. Baked with a batter of flour, wheat germ, bran, molasses, milk, sugar and eggs, the prune and carrot gems are baked and can be served as snacks. - 37.4745
Jim's Walnut Muffins
Mix all together in one bowl, stirring just until moistened.
Bake in greased muffin tins at 400° for 25 minutes. - 31.4659
Savory Cheese Muffins
Savoury Cheese Muffins is a yummy muffin that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique Savoury Cheese Muffins last week for my in- laws and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 42.4031
Good Morning Muffins
Spray 10 muffin cups with no-stick spray (or line the cups with paper baking cups); set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, oat bran, baking powder, cinnamon and allspice.
In a small bowl, combine the orange peel,... - 44.3749
Good-for-you Carrot Cupcakes
These good for you carrot cupcakes are made with tofu and wheat flour. Moist and soft when baked these carrot cupcakes are flavored with lemon juice and cinnamon with a dash of vanilla. With added shredded carrots and walnuts, the cood for you carrot cupcakes... - 45.9259
California Breakfast Muffins
In a small bowl, mix together oat bran, rolled oats, wheat germ, flour, and baking powder.
In a large bowl, beat to blend eggs, applesauce, honey, oil, milk, carrots, raisins, and almonds.
Add the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
Spoon batter... - 38.6903
Cookin’ Greens Best Ever Kale Plus Everything Muffins
Preheat oven to 350’F. Prepare muffin tin with paper cups.
Steam the kale until tender. Transfer to a blender or food processor and process with 1-2 tbsp of water until the kale has been chopped up fairly well.
In a large bowl, beat together oil, honey,... - 34.8836
Meal In A Muffin
Preheat the oven to 375°F [190°C.].
Shred the carrot and apple with the medium shredding disc of a food processor.
Process the oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla with the metal blade until well blended, about 30 seconds.
Scrape down the work bowl and... - 40.8271
Glorious Morning Muffins
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, pastry flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt, brown sugar, egg, oil, and vanilla.
Pour over... - 48.3685
Buttermilk Bran Muffins
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Line muffin tins with paper liners.
In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Let stand approximately 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Make a well in the center and add buttermilk-bran mixture.
Stir only... - 39.8227
Prune And Carrot Gems
Beat eggs and sugar together and stir in molasses and oil.
Add prunes, carrot, bran and wheat germ.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add alternately with the milk.
Oil 3 dozen medium-size muffin cups and fill 2/3 full with batter.
Sprinkle with Sugar Nut... - 32.9183
Healthy And Tasty Carrot Bran Cupcakes
Cupcakes are good for any occasion and when it's something as sumptuous as carrot bran cake, the joy just doubles up. This holiday, use the versatile carrot to make lip-smacking cupcakes that isn't just sumptuous but also healthy. Betty explains a... - 108.823
Fruit And Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the orange juice, egg substitute, honey, oil, and orange rind.
3. Mix together the flour, bran, raisins, and baking soda.
4. Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry... - 44.9374
Homemade Sloppy Joes
If you are wondering what to do with the pound of ground beef sitting in your refrigerator, why not make Sloppy Joes? A sandwich is a sandwich but a Sloppy Joe is a total meal. Where are you going to go and buy one of these? If you want one, you probably have... - 169.84