- » Carrot Loaf
Carrot Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot loaf recipes.
Easy Spiced Carrot Loaf
A few carrots left over in the refrigerator means it's the perfect time for a Carrot Loaf. This recipe of spiced carrot loaf is a simple wet-dry mix and bake one. It is a no fuss recipe with a definite wow factor. This carrot cake is a favorite and is... - 135.557
1) Grease a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, beat oil, eggs and sugar until creamy.
3) Add grated carrot.
4) In second bowl, stir all the remaining ingredients until well blended.
6) Add to the batter and stirring just... - 49.0263
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) In a bowl combine the ingredients in order given.
3) Grease a loaf pan with oil.
4) Transfer the mixture into it and bake for one hour.
5) Serve with tomato sauce. - 45.8843
Carrot Yogurt Loaf
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Spray an 8 3/8 by 4 3/8 by 2 5/8 inch loaf pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Stir together the flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
In another bowl stir together the yogurt, egg, oil and... - 45.8144
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease a baking or soufflé dish with butter.
3. Boil carrots in slightly salted water until very tender.
4. Drain and cool slightly before adding to a blender or bowl.
5. Puree the carrots or mash into... - 44.0205
Turkey And Carrot Nut Loaf
1. Preheat an oven.
2. Take a large skillet and heat oil on medium heat. Add garlic, carrots and sauté for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes or till mushrooms turn soft.
4. Take a... - 42.8287
Carrot And Cauliflower Loaf
1) Use a large pan of boiling salted water to cook the cauliflower for 15 to 20 minutes, or until very tender.
2) With a slotted spoon, remove the cauliflower and transfer to a sieve. Allow to drain for at least 10 minutes.
3) Place the pan over... - 42.7556
Get started on eating healthy. There sure is no better health food than vegetables. This carrot loaf is a great way to introduce more vegetables in your daily diet. - 42.4783
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare a mixture of bread crumbs with carrots.
3. Add beaten eggs to the mixture and beat well.
4. Mix onion, parsley and salt and blend well.
5. Take an 8 ½ X 4 ½ inch loaf pan, pour in the mixture... - 41.4796
Carrot Loaf Or Ring
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a bowl, mix the ingredients in the order given
3.Now shape the mixture into a loaf
4.In a greased baking pan, place the loaf
5.Now steam the loaf for 1 hour
6.In a greased ring mild, set... - 39.5711
Easy Carrot Loaf
Sift the flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon and salt together.
Mix the raisins and pecans and dredge with 2 tablespoons flour mixture.
Mix the sugar and oil in a bowl until blended, then beat in the eggs and vanilla.
Add the flour mixture and carrots and... - 39.0207
Mardi Gras Carrot Loaf
Blend cooking oil and sugar with eggs.
Beat in carrots and pineapple and juice.
Sift dry ingredients and add with vanilla and nuts.
Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
Bake 1 hour at 350Â°. - 37.8838
Carrot Walnut Loaf
1. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Stir together vegetable oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl with wire whip.
3. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into sugar mixture; stir in carrots and... - 31.845
Simple Carrot Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together the carrots, rice, and peanuts.
3. Blend together the peanut butter and milk either in an electric blender or with a rotary whisk. Add the sage and eggs.
4. Pour the milk mixture over the carrot mixture and... - 31.4508
Carrot Soy Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine all ingredients.
Pack into a buttered 9x5x3-inch loaf pan and bake in preheated oven for approximately 40 minutes, or until firm and nicely browned. - 31.2493
Blend all ingredients.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 1 hour. - 28.9773
Carrot Loaf Recipes By Category