- » Carrot Jello
Carrot Jello Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot jello recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot jello recipes.
Carrot Pineapple Jello Mold
1) In a saucepan of boiling water, add the gelatin to dissolve.
2) Remove from heat and stir in fruit juice.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill until slightly thickened.
4) Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Use individual molds, or 1-quart... - 40.8083
You May Also Like!
Cook and mash carrots.
Add cream, crumbs, butter, beaten egg yolks, salt, and pepper.
Beat egg whites stiff; fold into mixture.
Place in buttered ring mold; set in hot water.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven 30 minutes.
Turn out mold; fill center with green... - 31.7381
Carrot Nut Mold
If you want everyone to eat and enjoy carrots. There are plenty of recipes. This is just another one. Simple and easy to make, it has all the good health of carrots and nuts. Enjoy!!! - 46.9107
Carrot Nut Mold
Combine 2 cups hot water and gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add gelatin mixture to sour cream gradually, stirring until blended.
Chill until partially thickened.
Fold in carrots, pineapple and walnuts.
Turn into greased 2-quart mold; chill for... - 31.8537
1. In a bowl, combine the ingredients; blend them well
2. Apply butter on a ring mould or casserole and add the mixture into it
3. Place in a pan of water and add to the oven to cook for an hour 325°F
4. Goes well with creamed peas - 34.9774
Carrot Ring Mould
Beat the eggs, add carrots and seasonings, then milk, nuts.
Melt the butter and add.
Grease mold well with butter.
Pour mixture into the mold and set in oven in pan of water.
Bake at 325 degrees for about 35 minutes, or until firm.
Unmold carefully, garnish... - 39.5228
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease a ring mould with butter and line with waxed paper.
3. Cover carrots with water and boil until very tender.
4. Drain and allow to cooling before adding to a bowl
5. Lightly mash using a potato... - 43.5218
Carrot Ring Mold
1. Place the carrots in cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Drain well, then place in pan with the butter, stock, sugar and seasoning to taste and cook gently until carrots are very tender and have absorbed the liquid.
3.... - 46.275
Creamy Carrot Nut Mold
Pour boiling water over gelatin in a bowl and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
Gradually add gelatin mixture to sour cream, stirring until well blended.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Stir in pineapple, carrots, and walnuts.
Turn into a... - 32.4314
Iced Carrot Mould
Shred 1 lb.
of good quality carrots.
Scald them in boiling water, and then let them simmer in a very little water with 1 lb.
of sugar, a few drops of vanilla, and some grated orange peel.
When the mixture has turned to a very thick pulp, add 2 table-spoonfuls... - 20.4601
Drain pineapple; add enough water to pine apple syrup to make 1 1/2 cups.
Heat to a boil.
Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
Add sugar, salt and lemon juice.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Add pineapple and carrots.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into 1 1/2... - 35.1704