- » Carrot Horseradish Sauce
Carrot Horseradish Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot horseradish sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot horseradish sauce recipes.
Kickin' Seafood Sauce
Have some cold seafood leftover? Whether it is fish, shrimp, crab or claws, this Kickin' Seafood Sauce is ideal. Kickin' Seafood Sauce adds taste to your favorite cooked cold seafood. - 16.1491
Horseradish And Apple Sauce
This Horseradish and Apple Sauce is a delicious combination of horseradish, carrot and apple in vinegar and oil. This Horseradish and Apple Sauce makes for an appetizing starter or gravy to any vegan meal. - 39.8435
Vegetables With Horseradish Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until hot.
(Do not boil.) Set aside, and keep warm.
Arrange broccoli flowerets and carrot slices in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5... - 33.5245
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Mix all ingredients together and chill.
Arrange in a small bowl set in the center of a plate with raw carrot sticks, celery, and cauliflower flowerets around it.
Before eating, the guests dip each raw vegetable in some of the sauce.
Cooked shrimp may be... - 26.6131
Ribs With Horseradish Sauce
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Brown ribs, a few at a time, in hot oil.
Drain off fat.
Return all ribs to wok; add onions, carrots, celery, tomato juice, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 2 hours or till ribs are... - 43.046
Fish In Horseradish Sauce
Combine vegetables, dry seasonings, and water in a saucepot.
Bring to boiling; simmer 20 minutes.
Cook fish in the strained vegetable stock 6 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Remove fish from stock.
Arrange on serving platter and cover with... - 42.0403
Egg Salad With Emril's Horseradish Sauce
Have you been looking for a great barbecue sauce for your next party? Watch this video to get a very helpful review about the Peter Luger sauce and how it can change the way your recipes taste. - 73.2216
Beef Pot Roast With Horseradish Sauce
Wash and chop the leek.
Peel the carrots and cut into sticks.
Peel the onion and stud with the cloves.
Put the meat in a saucepan and add the salt, celery salt, bay leaf, leek, carrots and onion.
Pour over the water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 1/4-2... - 42.0884
Barbecued Fillet Of Beef With Horseradish Cream Sauce
Trim fillet of excess fat and all sinew.
Place on a board and wrap bacon around in a spiral fashion.
Secure with toothpicks.
Combine all marinade ingredients and place with fillet in a strong plastic bag.
Secure bag opening and ensure fillet is covered with... - 43.7876
Horseradish Brown Sauce
Heat butter in skillet.
Add onion, carrot, bay leaf and cloves.
Cook until browned.
Add flour and cook until browned.
Remove from heat.
Stir in mustard and then gradually add beef broth.
Return to heat and cook and stir until mixture is... - 40.9333
Corned Beef With Zesty Horseradish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Arrange a rack in a casserole or Dutch oven.
3. Place the meat on the rack.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cover and transfer the casserole to the heated oven.
6. Cook corned beef for 2 ½ hours until almost... - 38.3011
1) In a basin measure cream cheese, single cream and horseradish relish.
2) Beat to blend the ingredients.
3) Add Worcestershire sauce and salt to taste. Combine.
4) Mix again and let stand for an hour.
5) Serve this dip with trimmed... - 31.5567
Beef Tenderloin With Horseradish And Shallots
Melt half of the butter in a roasting pan on top of the stove, add the beef and sear evenly all over.
Season, then transfer to a preheated 425° oven.
Roast for 45-50 minutes (the beef will be rare).
Meanwhile, place the shallots in a piece of foil, season... - 41.7629
Austrian Piquant Pork With Horseradish
Brown pork in hot butter on all sides in deep kettle.
Add water and all other ingredients except last 2.
Simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours, or until tender.
Transfer meat to hot platter; keep hot.
Force liquid and vegetables through sieve or puree in electric... - 42.7619
Salmon En Papillote With Horseradish Cream
For the sauce, in a blender or small food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese until creamy.
Transfer the cottage cheese to a small bowl.
Stir in the horseradish and parsley.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator while preparing the salmon.
Cut... - 40.5539
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. Cut the carrots into 2 1/2 x 1/4 inch strips
2. In a pot, pour boiling water and cook carrots in it for 5 minutes
3, In a shallow 1/2 quart casserole, add carrots, and combine mayonnaise,... - 43.8158
Cook the whole carrots in the salted water until just tender; save 1/4 cup of cooking liquid.
Cut carrots lengthwise into narrow strips and arrange in shallow baking dish (8 or 9 inches square).
Combine the 1/4 cup liquid from cooking carrots with mayonnaise,... - 44.1866
Veggie Beef Burgers
For the sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, dill, horseradish and relish; set aside.
For the burgers: In a small no-stick skillet, bring the broth to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium and add the onions, zucchini and carrots.
Cook and stir for 4... - 45.0941
Beet And Carrot Swirl
To Make Carrot Puree: Scrub carrots (it's not necessary to peel them), cut off stems, and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Place in a 9- or 10-inch microwave safe deep-dish pie plate or casserole.
Add 1/2 cup water and microwave, covered with vented plastic wrap, on... - 43.289
Cajun Tilapia Po'boy Sandwich With Spicy Bacon Remoulad Sauce
1. For the Coleslaw: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and mix till it emulsifies.
2. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of salt and... - 109.051
Corned Beef In Cabbage Nests Wtth Herbed Mustard Sauce
In a large Dutch oven combine the beef and enough water to cover 1 inch above the beef.
Add the pickling spice, bay leaves and garlic and bring the water to a boil uncovered.
Lower the heat and simmer gently for 4 to 5 hours or until a fork inserted in the... - 42.7147
Spicy Cheese Dip For Vegetables
1. In a blender combine all ingredients blend well and chill.
2. Serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks, green pepper strips and cauliflower strips. - 33.298
Roast Beef Royale
Preheat the oven to 450° F cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water, covered, over moderately high heat for 3 minutes.
Add the carrots and parsnips, cover, and cook 2 minutes more.
Put the potatoes, carrots, and parsnips in a 13" x 9" x... - 44.412
Peel avocado and remove seed.
Mash to smooth pulp and mix with remaining ingredients.
Use as dip for potato chips, cauliflowerets, diagonally cut carrot slices, or tiny cheese crackers.
For variety, use horseradish or Worcestershire in place of curry powder. - 21.6594
Combine liverwurst, onion, celery, pepper, lettuce, and carrots in salad bowl; chill thoroughly.
Combine dressing ingredients in jar; shake vigorously; chill. - 27.0806
Danish Style Chicken
Combine the chicken, chicken stock, celery, carrots, onion, parsley, peppercorns, bay leaf and salt in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, until the chicken is tender, forty five minutes to one hour.
Let the chicken stand while making the... - 43.3343
Simple Geflite Fish
Cut off heads and skin fish.
Place bones in pot with water, sliced onions, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Put fish filets and onion chunks through a meat grinder using the fine blade.
Add egg, bread crumbs and water... - 44.0552
Mix flaked tuna with the celery, horseradish sauce, salad cream or mayonnaise and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Pile on a bed of finely shredded cabbage mixed with the grated carrot.
Garnish with sliced egg and tomato wedges. - 35.403
Using a razor-sharp knife, cut the fish into the thinnest possible slices.
Arrange the slices offish attractively on 6 platters, traditionally oblong.
Garnish with the radish, carrot and turnip in small piles.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
Mix... - 32.7085
Budget Boiled Dinner
1. Place shoulder roll, brown sugar and pickling spices in a kettle; add water to cover. Cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours, or until meat is almost tender.
2. While meat cooks, cut leafy tops to within 1 inch of beets. (This helps beets keep their rich color.)... - 31.6248
Classic Cranberry Pot Roast
Brown meat in own fat (trimmed from meat) or in cooking fat, if needed, in large frying pan.
Pour off drippings.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over meat.
Add cloves and cinnamon.
Combine water and horseradish; add to meat.
Cover tightly; cook slowly 2 1/2... - 41.4725
Vegetarian Gefullte Fish
In a large skillet, saute onions in vegetable oil for 5 to 10 minutes. Do not allow onions to brown.
Add cauliflower and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 20 to 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. Stir occasionally, adding 1... - 32.2056
Noodles With Japanese Fish Cake
1. Cut fish cake, carrot, and leek into thin juliennes. Keep separately.
2. Snap the tips of the snow peas.
3. Shred the Bok Choy finely after discarding the wilted leaves.
4. To make the dipping sauce in a small saucepan, combine the... - 46.3954
Poached Chicken And Winter Vegetables
1. In a meat colander, place chicken and wash well.
2. Pat dry using kitchen paper towels.
3. Preheat oven at 250C (500F).
4. Place cleaned chicken on a chopping board and season inside of each chicken with pepper and ½ teaspoon salt.
5.... - 44.7264
Combine in a large pan the catsup, chile sauce, water, oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Season with garlic, brown sugar, Worcestershire, horseradish, salt, and cayenne.
Bring to a boil and simmer a few minutes.
Cut cauliflower into flowerets, peel and slice... - 42.5713
Vegetable And Ham Rice Cake
Combine vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, and salt together with the rice.
Heat oil in the wok.
Add carrots and stir fry 2 to 3 minutes.
Add mushrooms, cucumber, and scallions and continue to stir fryuntil all the vegetables are very tender.
Stir... - 41.2472
Use several thin layers of cooked meat rather than 1 thick slice; they make a more generous filling and are easier to eat.
Add a little chili sauce, chopped parsley, grated onion or horseradish to butter for meat-filled sandwiches.
Put raw vegetables... - 17.3793
Terrine Of Garden Vegetables
Chill a 6-cup charlotte mold in freezer.
Cook green beans 7 minutes in covered saucepan in just enough unsalted boiling water to cover.
Drain well, reserving cooking liquid.
Transfer beans to small bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Boil reserved cooking liquid... - 43.491
Saint Paddy's Classic Corned Beef Dinner
1) Under running water, rinse the corned-beef and place it in a large, deep pot.
2) Cover completely with cold water and over high flame, bring to a boil. Skim off any scum that tends to rise to the surface during the boiling process.
3) Bring the heat... - 44.8421
Hot Potato And Bacon Salad
Hot Potato And Bacon Salad is for those who prefer to have a filling accompaniment. This is a delicious salad sauced with herbed mayonnaise. Spice it up with a bit of paprika and simply enjoy this Hot Potato And Bacon Salad . What do you say ? - 37.5779
Chef's Salad Bowl
Rub large salad bowl with cut clove of garlic.
In bowl combine lettuce, cucumber, and tomato.
Arrange eggs, carrot strips, ham strips, and chicken strips on top of the salad.
Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
In screw-top jar combine... - 41.914
Zesty Brussels Sprouts
1 In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, combine Brussels sprouts, green onions, celery, carrots and water. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 8 minutes or until almost tender; stir once. Drain well.
3 Stir in butter or margarine.
4 Add... - 45.7962
Shrimp Louis Slaw
1. In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling and simmer shrimp uncovered, for 1 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
2. Then drain shrimp and rinse under cold running water.
3. With cover chill the shrimp for 2 to 24... - 46.9906
New England Chuck Roast
Sprinkle meat with seasonings.
Place onions, carrots, and celery in slow-cooking pot.
Top with meat.
Add bay leaf, vinegar and water.
Cover pot and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours or until meat is tender.
Remove meat; turn to high.
Add cabbage wedges; cover and... - 44.5614
Place beef in heavy kettle.
Cover with hot water.
Cover tightly and simmer 2 1/2 to 3 hr., until tender.
Remove meat and keep warm.
Skim off excess fat and add onions, carrots, potatoes, and turnip.
Cover and cook 15 min.
Add cabbage and cook another 10 min. - 36.4408
Pot Luck Stew
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Rub flour into meat. Set aside.
Mix herbs and spices (except cloves), garlic and oil together. Heat ovenproof casserole over medium heat. When hot, add spice mixture and cook 1 minute.
Add roast and sear on all sides.... - 33.7539
New England Boiled Dinner
In large heavy pan, brown meat in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, horseradish, bay leaf, and garlic.
Cover; cook over low heat 2 hours.
Add carrots and rutabagas.
Cook 30 minutes.
Add potatoes; place cabbage on top.
Cook 30 minutes more... - 41.7538
New England Chuck Roast
1) Season the meat with 1/2 tsp of the salt and the pepper.
2) In a slow cooker, add the onion, carrots and celery; place the seasoned meat, add the bay leaf, vinegar and water; cook covered on LOW for about 5-7 hrs or until the meat is tender.
3) ... - 41.7344
Homestyle Short Ribs
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) On the broiler rack, place the ribs and brown evenly under the broiler; discard the drippings.
3) In the slow cooker, keep the potatoes, carrots and onion at the bottom; then place the browned ribs.
4) In a... - 41.0207
Home Style Short Ribs
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown short ribs; drain off excess fat.
Place potatoes, carrots and onion in slow-cooking pot.
Arrange browned ribs over vegetables.
Combine vinegar, sugar, horseradish, mustard, catsup, bouillon, salt... - 44.4972
Simmered Gefullte Fish
Cut fish in small pieces.
Add onion, celery, garlic, marjoram, thyme, salt and pepper to taste.
Put through fine grinder twice.
Put in large bowl and add eggs, parsley, matzo meal.
Add cream slowly until well absorbed.
Mold fish paste into... - 45.7615
Pot Roast Jardiniere
Rub meat on both sides with a mixture of horseradish and 1 tablespoon salt; place meat in a dutch oven.
Add tomato and stock to dutch oven.
Cook in a 325degree F oven about 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add vegetables, thyme, marjoram, 1 teaspoon... - 45.3464
Snapper With Dill
Combine first 4 ingredients in a fish poacher or electric skillet; bring to a boil, and add snapper.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until snapper flakes easily.
Carefully transfer fish to a wire rack; place rack in a jellyroll pan.
Cover and... - 31.5515
Avocado With Shrimp Remoulade
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, horseradish mustard, catsup, paprika, cayenne and salt.
Slowly add oil, beating constantly.
Stir in celery and onions.
Pour sauce over shrimp; marinate in refrigerator about 5 hours.
Halve and peel avocados.
Lift shrimp out... - 35.788
Boiled Beef Brisket
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a large kettle, boil 2 quarts water.
3) Stir in all ingredients, except parsley sprigs.
4) Boil the mixture.
5) Lower the heat; simmer, covered, 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
6) Garnish... - 46.0759
Classic Pot Au Feu
Tie the meat firmly with string to keep its shape during cooking.
Place in a large saucepan with the bones, if using.
Add the garlic, vegetables, bouquet garni and bay leaves.
Pour in the wine and sufficient water to cover.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Bring... - 47.9613
1) Slice the liverwurst into thin strips and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, combine the salad oil, vinegar, chili sauce, horse-radish and salt.
3) In another bowl, add rest of the ingredients and refrigerate.
4) Combine the salad dressing, liverwurst and... - 44.0294
Oven Baked Short Ribs With Garden Vegetables
1. Trim excess fat off the ribs.
2. Score meaty side of ribs, opposite bone, 1/2 inch apart, 1/2 inch deep, lengthwise, and crosswise.
3. Season them well with salt and pepper.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. In a large roasting pan,... - 45.6494
Gefilte Fish Torte
To Make Torte: Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, letting l inch extend over each short end.
Grease or spray the paper.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan and saute 1/2 cup... - 45.5337
Boiled Brisket Of Beef
1. Bring 2 quarts water to boiling in large kettle. Add all ingredients, except parsley sprigs; bring to boiling.
2. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
3. Garnish with parsley sprigs; serve with Low-Calorie Horseradish Sauce. - 32.1462
Boiled Beef Brisket
Boiled beef brisket is a tasty main dish from the European cuisine. It is very delectable and mouth-watering. - 44.5503
Alsatian Style Ham
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until finely chopped.
Turn into a heavy 4-quart pan.
Cut carrot and turnip in chunks and process together until finely chopped.
Add to onion... - 43.5494
Hearty New England Dinner
1) In a slow cooker, put the onion, carrots and celery. On top, put the roast and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and salt. Add the water, vinegar, soup mix and bay leaf.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 7 to 9 hours. Take out... - 45.7241
Hot Pepper Veggies
This recipe is perfect to use when all your veggies in your garden are ripening and can’t use them all up. Rather than wasting them, can them. - 59.1669
Norwegian Vegetable Soup
1. Set out ribs and soup bone.
2. Put water and 1 tablespoon salt into a large sauce pot.
3. Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 1/2 hrs. During cooking, occasionally remove foam that forms on top.
4. Prepare onion, carrots, and cabbage.
5. After... - 44.0783
1) Take the halibut and vegetables in a big vessel.
2) Cook them in salted water for 15-20 minutes. Make sure not to boil them.
2) Now flake the fish and dress with sauce Louis.
3) To make the sauce Louis, take all the ingredients of sauce Louis and... - 44.155
Tangy Vegetable Vinaigrette
In saucepan combine cornstarch and dry mustard; gradually stir in cold water.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Cover surface with waxed paper.
Cool 10 to 15 minutes.
Stir in vinegar, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, horse radish,... - 42.1842
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, carrot and nuts.
2) On high power, cook for 2 minutes.
3) Mix well and then cook for another 2 minutes, or until the vegetables turn slightly soft.
4) In a small cup, combine the yogurt, sauces... - 43.4141
Homemade Shrimp Seafood
mix last five ingredients to make s smooth cocktail sauce.set it in refrigrator.
make court boullion wtih water ,onion,leeks ,celery,carrots ,onion,peppercorn,wine,bayleaf.whn liquid starts boiling add shrimps and cook them till cooked .(takes bout 2 -3... - 27.2169
Snapper With Dill
1) In a fish poacher or electric skillet, add wine, water, salt and peppercorn.
2) Heat till boiling, then add in the snapper.
3) Place a lid over, lower heat, and allow to simmer for 20 minutes, or till the snapper flakes easily.
4) Carefully... - 43.1851
Sashimi is a wonderful Japanese food that adds to the exotic nature of your dinner spread. The adventurous among you should definitely try this wonderful Sashimi recipe especially if you are planning a seafood themed dinner! - 34.3922
Avocado With Shrimp Remoulade
1) Remoulade sauce : In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, catsup, paprika, salt and cayenne pepper .
2) Gradually beat in the salad oil with rotary or electric beater.
3) Stir in the minced celery and onion; mix thoroughly.
4) In a large... - 44.7769
Presoak a large clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Stick the cloves into the surface of the ham, then place it in the presoaked pot.
Combine the mustard, brown sugar, marmalade, salt, and sherry and coat the surface of the ham with the... - 37.9451
Boiled Beef English
1. Wipe the beef with a clean, damp cloth. Rub the salt into it and brown quickly in a hot kettle, adding 1 teaspoon of melted fat if the meat has none of its own. Sear the meat on all sides.
2. Add boiling water, carrot, onion and bay leaf. Cover and simmer... - 36.3232
Simple New England Boiled Dinner
Wipe off the corned beef, cover with cold water, bring to a boil, and boil 5 min.
Remove scum, then cover and simmer until tender, allowing about 4 hrs.
About 45 min before completion of cooking, skim all excess fat from the meat stock, then add the potatoes,... - 34.0735
Smoked Mackerel Mousse
1. Into a saucepan, pour the milk, add the flavorings and bring slowly to the boil.
2. Remove from the heat, cover, leave to infuse for 30 minutes and strain into a jug.
3. Rinse the pan, melt the spread in it, add the flour and cook gently,... - 45.1712
Poached Chicken With Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In the cavity of chicken insert onion, garlic, parsley, and tarragon.
3. Tie the opening of the chicken.
4. In a large Dutch oven keep chicken.
5. Pour wine, broth, and salt over it and bring to boil.
6.... - 45.8672
Ground Turkey Vegetable Round
1. Take a food processor.
2. Scrap zucchini and carrot.
3. In a slow cooker, place a metal rack.
4.. In a large bowl, put turkey.
5. Add bread crumbs, eggs, pine nuts, onions, horse radish, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and... - 46.2464
Two Fish Terrine With Spinach
Bring a large pot of water to the boil.
Rinse the spinach and discard any tough leaves or stalks.
Cook the spinach in the boiling water for 1 minute, drain in a colander under cold running water.
Set aside to cool.
Cut the carrot into matchstick (julienne)... - 45.3291
Pot Roast Jardiniere
1. Rub meat on both sides with a mixture of horse radish and 1 tablespoon salt; place meat in a Dutch oven. Add tomato and stock to Dutch oven. Cover.
2. Cook in a 325°F oven about 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
3. Add vegetables, thyme, marjoram, 1... - 31.6818
Avocado With Shrimp Remoulade
Prepare Remoulade Sauce by combining vinegar, mustard, catsup, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
Slowly add salad oil, beating mixture constantly with rotary or electric beater.
Stir in celery and onion.
Pour over shrimp.
Cover and marinate... - 45.5501
Put all vegetables into a large pot, add water, salt, and bring to the boil.
Add beef, and bring to boil again.
Cover, and simmer very slowly for 3 hr., or until meat is tender.
Remove meat from pot, and carve into medium-thick slices.
Arrange on a warmed... - 40.9322
Tasty Egg Dip
1. In a medium mixer bowl, add cheese and beat it until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients except egg and blend well.
3. Stir in the chopped eggs.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill and blend flavors.
5. Serve with crisp fresh... - 44.7796
Classic New England Boiled Dinner
1. Place the corned beef in a 6-quart Dutch oven and add enough cold water to cover it by 2-inches. Bring to a boil over high heat, skimming the surface occasionally. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
2. While the corned beef is cooking, place... - 34.5943
Flemish Hot Pot
1. In an 8-quart Dutch oven or kettle, put together chicken broth, wine, lemon juice, bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns, celery, onions (one onion studded with cloves), carrots and turnip.
2. Bring the ingredients to a boil and then simmer covered over... - 45.3537
Creamy Perfection Salad
Mix gelatin, sugar, and salt in a saucepan; add 1 cup of the water.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat; add remaining 1 1/2 cups water and the next 7 ingredients.
Beat with rotary beater until well mixed.
Chill until... - 42.5994
Barbecued Scallops With Saffron Couscous
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Arrange scallops in a single layer in a 1 1/2-quart casserole; spoon about 6 tablespoons ketchup mixture over scallops.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Combine water and next 7 ingredients in a medium saucepan,... - 40.5806
Chili Turkey Loaf
MAKE foil handles for loaf.
Mix all ingredients except salsa in large bowl.
Shape into round loaf and place on top of foil strips.
Transfer to bottom of slow cooker using foil handles.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 1/2 to 5 hours or until temperature is... - 43.1927
Perfect Roast Beef
1) Preheat your oven.
2) Place the roasting tray in the preheated oven.
3) Turn the heat down immediately to 200C/ 400F/gas 6. Cook the beef for 1 hour for medium rare. To make it medium-rare, take it out 5-10 minutes earlier. To prepare... - 43.6131
1. In a pan of cold water, add meat and salt.
2. boil the mixture over low flame.
3. Skim bubbles off the top.
4. Now, cover the lid and simmer the mixture for about 2 1/2 hours.
5. Further, add vegetables, seasonings and pepper and cook slowly for... - 43.9276
Marinated Shrimp And Vegetables
Dressing or Marinade: Blend all ingredients well in mixer or food processor.
Shrimp and Vegetables: Peel and devein shrimp and then poach in water and a little lemon.
Rinse shrimp and drain, then place in bowl with 1/2 cup marinade, cover and... - 40.7876
Vegetable Nori Rolls
1) In a medium pot boil water.
2) Stir in rice, decrease heat. Cook covered over simmering heat.
3) If using brown rice, simmer for 45 minutes; white rice for 20 minutes and basmati for 25 minutes.
4) Cook the rice until firm and the water absorbed.
5)... - 46.6495