- » Carrot Horseradish Casserole
Carrot Horseradish Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot horseradish casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot horseradish casserole recipes.
Scrumptious Carrot Casserole
Cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Spoon carrots into a lightly greased 21/2-quart casserole; set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour,... - 38.1868
Scrumptious Carrot Casserole
1)Preheat the oven at 350°.
2)Cook carrots in boiling water till it is tender.
3)In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, put some carrots and keep it aside.
4)In a heavy saucepan melt some butter adding flour into it and cook for a minute,... - 44.2351
Corned Beef With Zesty Horseradish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Arrange a rack in a casserole or Dutch oven.
3. Place the meat on the rack.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cover and transfer the casserole to the heated oven.
6. Cook corned beef for 2 ½ hours until almost... - 38.3011
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. Cut the carrots into 2 1/2 x 1/4 inch strips
2. In a pot, pour boiling water and cook carrots in it for 5 minutes
3, In a shallow 1/2 quart casserole, add carrots, and combine mayonnaise,... - 43.8158
Beet And Carrot Swirl
To Make Carrot Puree: Scrub carrots (it's not necessary to peel them), cut off stems, and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Place in a 9- or 10-inch microwave safe deep-dish pie plate or casserole.
Add 1/2 cup water and microwave, covered with vented plastic wrap, on... - 43.289
Cream Of Fish Soup
Cream of Fish Soup is another winter delicacy. The perfect blend of onions, carrot, celeriac, butter, white wine, curry powder, milk, mustard, and egg, along with fish and salt and pepper as taste maker gives the Cream of Fish Soup a nourishing taste. - 49.3138
Zesty Brussels Sprouts
1 In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, combine Brussels sprouts, green onions, celery, carrots and water. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 8 minutes or until almost tender; stir once. Drain well.
3 Stir in butter or margarine.
4 Add... - 45.7962
Pot Luck Stew
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Rub flour into meat. Set aside.
Mix herbs and spices (except cloves), garlic and oil together. Heat ovenproof casserole over medium heat. When hot, add spice mixture and cook 1 minute.
Add roast and sear on all sides.... - 33.7539
1) Clean the meat off fat.
2) Take two sheets of wax paper and place the slices in between. Beat the meat with a rolling pin till they turn thin.
3) Take away the paper.
4) On each meat slice spread a spoonful of the horseradish cream. Sprinkle... - 44.4925
Thaw fish if frozen.
Pat dry with paper toweling.
In 3-quart casserole, combine 6 cups water, half the carrots, half the onions, 1 tablespoon salt, and pepper.
Cook at HIGH for 12 to 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for 15 minutes.
Finely grind... - 44.2887
Microwaved Gefilte Fish
1. In 3 qt. glass casserole combine water, 1 sliced carrot, 1 chopped onion, salt and pepper.
2. Microwave at high, covered, 10-12 minutes until mixture boils.
3. Microwave at medium 50% or less to simmer for about 15 minutes to make court bouillon.
4.... - 43.8234
Barbecued Scallops With Saffron Couscous
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Arrange scallops in a single layer in a 1 1/2-quart casserole; spoon about 6 tablespoons ketchup mixture over scallops.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Combine water and next 7 ingredients in a medium saucepan,... - 40.5806
Cottage Cheese Calico Salad
1. In a small saucepan, soak gelatin in milk and let soak until softened, for about 10 minutes.
2. Heat on a low flame and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved in the milk.
3. Let the mixture cool to lukewarm.
4. On a vegetable... - 47.2983