- » Carrot Halwa
Carrot Halwa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot halwa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot halwa recipes.
Low Fat Carrot Halwa
1. Wash, wipe and grate the carrots.
2. In a bowl take carrots and add in the milk, microwave for 6 minutes.
3. Take out the mixture from the microwave, add in the butter mix well and microwave for 6 more minutes.
4. Remove from... - 101.483
Gajar Ka Halwa - Gajar Burfi - Quick Pressure Cooker
If you are searching for the perfect recipe of the famous gajar ka halwa , then try this one out. This is very simple to make. In order to make a low fat halwa, the chef uses low fat milk powder in the recipe. I'm sure your family and guests will love it.... - 93.2362
1) Slowly fold in saffron into 2 tablespoons of the cream and gradually mix in the remaining cream.
2) The cream will slowly develop the color of saffron.
3) Do not whisk the mixture.
4) In a heavy saucepan, stir butter until melted over... - 45.6295
Gajar Ka Halwa
1 Using a hand held grater or in a food processor, grate the carrots.
2 In a pan, boil water and sugar together to make a one thread syrup.
3 Add in 300 gms mashed khoya and stir until well mixed.
4 Add in the grated carrots, green cardamoms and... - 39.8305
1) In a pan, cook the carrots in 2 cups of water for 20 minutes,
2) In another pan, stir and cook the sugar and 1/4 cup water, until the mixture is syrupy.
3) Stir in the carrots and saffron, cook over a low heat, stirring... - 38.4369
This Carrot Halwa is unique ! Try this mouthwatering sweet carrot fare for your next dessert. Your suggestions for this creamy Carrot Halwa are welcome ! - 36.92
Wash and grate the carrots.
In a pan put 3tbsp of ghee and carrot and fry till 5 to 8 mins.
Add the milk. Cook on a low flame for 1 hour stirring occasionally. Add sugar,salt, mix well and cook till the sugar has dissolved and all the milk has been... - 35.9958
Melt butter in a 4-quart saucepan over low heat. Break open cardamom pods and add the seeds to the butter. Stir in grated carrots and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook slowly, uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add sugar and cook over... - 35.235
Carrot Raisins Halwa
Carrot Halwa has a lovely taste. Carrot Halwa gets its taste from carrot mixed with milk and sugar, topped with sultanas and raisins. Carrot Halwa is loved by many people. - 34.5611
1. Heat the ghee in a large heavy-based saucepan. Add the grated carrots and stir-fry for about 15 minutes or until the moisture from the carrots has evaporated and the carrots have darkened slightly in colour. Add the evaporated milk, cardamoms, sultanas,... - 32.5964
Sauté the grated carrot in ghee.
Add milk and cook the carrot nice and soft.
Add sugar; allow to simmer for a while till the sugar dissolves and the mixture thickens.
Add cardamom powder.
Garnish with flaked cashew nuts. - 29.4479
Diwali Sweets Gajar Halwa / Carrot Halwa
Gajar Ka Halwa recipe: Learn how to make delicious Carrot pudding this festival or holiday season called Gajar ka halwa (or gajrela). All you need is full fat milk, carrots, sugar, cardamom powder, dry fruit and whipped cream - 0
Carrot Halwa Recipes By Category