- » Carrot Green Pepper
Carrot Green Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot green pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot green pepper recipes.
Cantonese Carrots With Green Pepper And Celery
1. Slice the carrots diagonally ¼-inch thick.
2. Slice celery diagonally 1/8-inch thick.
3. Finely slice green pepper into strips.
4. In a large wok or a deep skillet, heat oil over a medium low flame.
5. When oil is hot, add and sauté... - 41.8152
Carrot And Green Pepper Salad
In serving bowl, combine carrots and green pepper.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients, adding pepper to taste, and pour over carrots and green pepper; mix well.
Taste and adjust seasoning with more lemon juice and pepper, if desired.
Let stand at... - 32.1153
Carrot Celery Green Pepper Packet
Carrot Celery Green Pepper Packet! This is a delicious dish that is perfect for vegans! They are perfect for your parties or a simple family dinner! Don't miss out on this wonderful Carrot Celery Green Pepper Packet recipe. - 29.5014
Green Pepper Onion And Carrot Medley
Green Pepper Onion And Carrot Medley-you will even love the ingredients in this recipe. If you love carrots and pepper, Green Pepper Onion And Carrot Medley is a new recipe you can try out. Go for it! - 26.19
You May Also Like!
Carrot-stuffed Green Peppers
Saute onions in 2/3 cup olive oil; add carrots to onions with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon sugar.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Add parsley; stir occasionally.
Stuff peppers loosely with carrot mix- ture.
Place in large baking pan; add 1 cup water.
Bake... - 37.0023
Carrots And Green Pepper In Cream Sauce
Carrots and green pepper is a creamy mixed vegetable recipe. Flavored with a sauce of sour cream, yogurt and lemon juice to taste, the carrots and green pepper is delicious and easy to prepare. - 39.5881
Creamed Diced Carrots With Green Pepper
1. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the carrots and onion, and stir. Cover, lower the heat, and cook for 10 minutes. Add the green pepper, cover, and cook another 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle in the flour, stir, then add the broth,... - 32.8302
Shredded Chicken With Green Pepper And Carrots
1) With a very sharp knife, cut chicken breasts in paper thin, horizontal slices. For easy cutting, use slightly frozen chicken breasts.
2) Cut the chicken slices in 1/8 inch wide and 1 1/2-2 inches long strips.
3) In a bowl, place the chicken... - 47.5207
Beef Shreds With Carrots And Green Peppers
Heat oil in frypan or wok; quickly brown ginger and garlic.
Remove and discard ginger and garlic.
Stir-fry pepper and carrots 3 to 4 minutes; remove and reserve.
Add onion to frypan; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Reserve with pepper and carrot mixture.
Stir-fry sprouts... - 42.5731
Carrot Pineapple Coleslaw
Add 3 finely shredded carrots and 1 cup drained and crushed pineapple to the CabbagePepper Slaw. - 13.1023
Quick Marinated Carrots
Cook, drain and cool.
Thinly slice or dice green pepper and green onion.
Combine - 24.376
Green Bean And Carrot Salad
1) Trim and blanch the beans in the boiling water for 4 minutes, until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain well.
2) In a large salad bowl, place the beans.
3) Peel the carrots, deseed the pepper and cut them into thin strips.
4) Peel... - 47.9278
Jellied Green Pepper Rings
Cut stem ends from green peppers; remove seeds.
Dis- solve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water; chill until slightly thickened.
Add all remaining ingredients; spoon mixture into pepper shells.
Chill until firm; cut each pepper crosswise into 6 slices.
May be... - 29.7212
Carrot Pepper Relish
Scrape the carrots, peel the onions and seed the peppers.
Slice the vegetables and grind in food chopper, using medium blade.
Combine the salt, sugar and vinegar in a kettle; bring to a boil.
Add the vegetables and boil for 5 minutes.
Add the hot sauce and... - 35.7585
Carrot Green Pepper Recipes By Category
Carrot Green Pepper Dish: